Subject: [PMOL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Performance Metric Development
	Author(s)       : A. Clark, B. Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a framework and a process for developing
performance metrics for IP-based applications that operate over
reliable or datagram transport protocols, and that can be used to
characterize traffic on live networks and services.  The framework
refers to a Performance Metrics Entity, or PM Entity, which may in
future be a working group or directorate or a combination of these
two.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.