Subject: [PMOL] Performance Metrics Directorate

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:57:09 -0800 (PST)

I am announcing the formation of the Performance Metrics Directorate in
the Operations and Management Area.

This directorate provides guidance to protocol development Working
Groups when considering an Internet-Draft that specifies Performance
Metrics for a protocol, and reviews documents that specify Performance
Metrics. RFC 6390 is used as a reference for the technical and process
issues.

The members of the directorate are:

Al Morton - [email-masked]
Alan Clarke - [email-masked]
Andreas Johnsson - [email-masked]
Benoit Claise - [email-masked]
Eric Brunner-Williams - [email-masked]
Henk Uijterwaal - [email-masked]
Ionta Tiziano - [email-masked]
Paul Aitken - [email-masked]
Vinayak Hegde - [email-masked]
Yaakov Stein - [email-masked]

The OPS Area Director with responsibility on management issues is
ex-officio member of the directorate. Currently Dan Romascanu
[email-masked] fills this position.

Al Morton is the Administrator of the directorate.

The mail list [email-masked] will be used by the directorate.

Dan Romascanu,
IETF Operations and Management Area Director