Subject: new policy requirements draft

From: Hugh Mahon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:09:25 -0700 (MST)

Hello All,

        I've put a new version of the policy requirements draft, 
including change bars, on my personal Web page.  

        Unfortunately I had trouble coordinating with the other 
authors, so I did not submit this before the deadline.  This is an 
unofficial revision. 

        In response to feedback from many people the requirements 
draft is much shorter, but I have created other drafts with much of 
the content from the -01 revision (and some of the text removed in the 
transition from -00 to -01).  The text that is no longer in any of the 
drafts is text dealing with architecture issues.  That area is covered 
in other Policy Framework Working Group Drafts. 

        The drafts can be found at:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~hmahon/draft-ietf-policy-req-02-diffs.txt
http://www.users.uswest.net/~hmahon/draft-mahon-policy-use-00.txt
http://www.users.uswest.net/~hmahon/draft-mahon-policy-mgmt-00.txt

Please note that there are no links to these documents so you need to 
use the full URLs from above. 

        Any comments, questions, or other feedback on these drafts is 
not only welcome but encouraged. 

        I plan on submitting a new revision after the meeting in 
Adelaide.

Thanks,

        Hugh Mahon                      
        Hewlett-Packard Company         
        e-mail: [email-masked]       
        Phone: (970) 898-BITS (898-2487)