Subject: qosPolicyMeter??

From: Ritu Chadha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:51:32 -0400 (EDT)

The class qosPolicyMeter is referred to in both the QoS Policy Schema
and the Policy Framework QoS Information Model drafts, but is not
defined in either of these drafts. Where can I find the definition
of qosPolicyMeter?

Thanks
Ritu
=============================================================================
Ritu Chadha
Senior Scientist
Telcordia Technologies 				(973) 829-4869 (voice)
MCC 1J-218R                                     (973) 829-5889 (fax)
445 South Street                                [email-masked]
Morristown NJ 07960.
=============================================================================

---

From: "John Strassner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:11:43 -0700

This is being fixed in the next release of both drafts. They
are in final edit and will be available either later this
week or early next week at the very latest.

regards,
John
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ritu Chadha" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 2:51 PM
Subject: qosPolicyMeter??

> defined in either of these drafts. Where can I find the
definition
============================================================
=================
> Telcordia Technologies (973) 829-4869 (voice)
============================================================
=================