Subject: Polterm Editor/Design Team

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:56:28 -0400

Policy Framework Working Group:

This is to thank all of you who expressed interest in contributing to the policy
terminology draft, and to announce that Andrea Westerinen
<[email-masked]>, will be the editor for the next draft of the
document.  Thank you Andrea, for agreeing to edit this important draft!

The following people also expressed interest in contributing, and will
constitute the "design team" for this draft, led by Andrea.  Clear and proper
credit to the editors/contributors of earlier drafts will also be attributed in
the new draft.

Andrea, please consider this note as your mandate to move forward, and to
organize the efforts of this team to produce a new draft well before the next
IETF draft deadline (for the Pittsburgh IETF meeting), so that other working
group drafts can use the terminology documented there.

Proposed "Design Team":

Andrea will be the document editor, and the "Design Team"
includes:

John Schnizlein <[email-masked]>
Jay Perry <[email-masked]>
Shai Herzog <[email-masked]>
Bob Quinn <[email-masked]>
"Mark Scherling" <[email-masked]>
Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
John Strassner <[email-masked]>
"Huynh, An-Ni (An-Ni)" <[email-masked]>
Mark Stevens <[email-masked]>
"Said Soulhi (LMC)" <[email-masked]>
"Mark A. Carlson" <[email-masked]>

As always, anyone can contribute to the efforts of our working group, including
the polterm project.  However, to get things moving again, we felt it would be
good to have a somewhat smaller group (i.e. smaller than the entire working
group) produce the next draft, so that it can get done and out in a short period
of time. The above team constitutes that smaller group of individuals, who
indicated their interest to contribute by responding to our earlier note
requesting volunteers.  Of course, the resulting draft will be discussed and a
working group consensus developed for its contents, on this mailing list, once
it has been produced and posted by the above design team.

Thanks again to all of you who are planning to contribute.

Ed Ellesson and John Strassner.