Subject: Last Call: Policy Core Information Model - Version 1 Specification to Proposed Standard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:36:15 -0400

I am forwarding this note to the policy list, since the list only accepts notes
from subscribers.  Sorry for delay...I was out of the office, closing on the
house I sold, and moving out of it.

Ed Ellesson
Tivoli Systems
Research Triangle Park, NC
[email-masked]
919-254-4115

---------------------- Forwarded by Ed Ellesson/Tivoli Systems on 05/30/2000
09:34 AM ---------------------------

The IESG <[email-masked]> on 05/25/2000 03:23:43 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To:   IETF-Announce: ;
cc:   [email-masked] (bcc: Ed Ellesson/Tivoli Systems)
Subject:  Last Call: Policy  Core Information Model - Version 1    Specification
      to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Policy Framework Working Group
to consider Policy  Core Information Model - Version 1 Specification
<draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by June 8, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-06.txt