Subject: Call for Volunteers: Policy Terminology Editor Team

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:18:04 -0400

Policy Framework Working Group,

This is a call for volunteers, to edit the next revision of the policy
terminology draft.    Please send a reply to John and I, before the end of this
week, Friday, May 12, to indicate your willingness to participate on this team.
If you are on the current editor team for this draft, please indicate whether
you wish to continue.

The Policy Terminology draft is now the responsibility of this working group.
We need a revised document to be ready for some level of working group last call
before the next IETF, so time is short.

This effort is fundamental to understanding how the multiple IETF policy efforts
are related, and hence the need for urgency.  Please respond as quickly as
possible.  Thanks!

Ed Ellesson
Tivoli Systems
Research Triangle Park, NC
[email-masked]
919-254-4115

---

From: Mark Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 15:29:47 -0400

Ed, John, I am willing to participate. -Mark