Subject: Proposed agenda for Policy WG meetings in Pittsburgh

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:54:05 -0400

Dear patient policy people:

Sorry for lateness of posting this agenda.  Time is allocated at the beginning
of the first day to bash it.  This agenda has not yet been finalized with the
AD's or the presenters, and is subject to change.

Proposed Strawman Policy Agenda

Monday, 1530-1730:
-----------------------------

1.  15 min.  Ed and John:  agenda bash

2.  20 min:  Bob Moore or John Strassner:  IESG Last Call review results, and
resulting policy info model (PCIM) changes,

   See:  draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-07.txt

3.  20 min:  Bob Moore:  Policy Schema (PCLS) mapping techniques applied to
PCIM, what's new.

   See:    draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-07.txt

4.  60 min.  John Strassner, et al:    qos policy device model:  what's new

   See:  draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-01.txt

5.   5 min.  Ed:  wrap-up for today

Tuesday, 1545-1800:
-------------------------------

1.  5 min.  Ed:  Review agenda:

2.  15 min:  Andrea Westerinen:  polterm status

   See:  draft-ietf-policy-terminology-00.txt

3.  40 min:  Various.  mpls applications of the policy model.

   Note:  Three groups of authors have posted a total of 5 drafts related to
   this topic, and some of these authors have requested time on the agenda.
   Time is hereby allocated to allow short (10 min. each) presentations, one
   presentation by each of the author groups, plus a short discussion period
   after all three, to help us understand the implications of these approaches
   for how the policy model is being applied and extended, and how it relates to
   the charter of this group  (we will also come back to the charter at the
   end).

   See:

   draft-chadha-policy-mpls-te-00.txt

   draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt

   draft-wright-policy-mpls-00.txt
   draft-wright-mpls-te-policy-00.txt
   draft-wright-load-distribution-00.txt

4.  10 min.  Mahadevan Iyer:  vpn policy:  presentation on positioning this work
relative to policy model and ipsp work

   See:  draft-iyer-policy-ipvpn-info-model-00.txt

5.  10 min.  Yves T'Joens :  Service Level Specification Semantics for DiffServ,
presentation on relevance to policy model

   See:  draft-tequila-diffserv-sls-00.txt

6.  45 min.  Ed and John:  Charter Items and schedule for going forward

7.  10 min.  Ed  Wrapup  .

Ed and John