Subject: Auxiliary classes attached to PolicyConditionInstance

From: "Tony Vasile" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:02:06 -0400

Hi,
	I have a question concerning auxiliary classes and the QoS Schema
definition. Certain directory implementations require auxiliary classes to
be attached to structural classes as part of the schema definition, and do
not return the auxiliary classes attached as part of the objectclass
attribute. When reading policyConditionInstance objects from the directory,
what is a suggested method of determining which auxiliary classes have been
attached to the policyConditionInstance object without having to interrogate
the object for instances of attributes that belong to an attached auxiliary
class.

Thanks, Tony V.

Nortel Networks

---

From: "Yoram Snir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:26:44 +0200

Tony,
In order to overcome implementation problem of some directory servers you
might need to check whether certain attributes, belonging to specific aux
classes  you are looking for are available in a certain object.
Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yoram Snir
Cisco Systems
Tel.      +972-9-9700085
Mobile   +972-54-970085
-------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Tony Vasile
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 8:02 PM
To: Policy Mailing List
Subject: Auxiliary classes attached to PolicyConditionInstance

Hi,

Thanks, Tony V.

Nortel Networks