Subject: Presentation Slides in Pittsburgh

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:29:01 -0400

These are the names of the files of presentation slides which I just now
submitted to the proceedings in connection with our wg meeting sessions in
Pittsburgh.

PCIM-07.ppt                                                   Bob Moore:
PCIM-07 Report for 48th IETF

PCLS-07.ppt                                                  Bob Moore:
PCLS-07:  New Mapping Ideas

PolTerm-00.ppt                                           Andrea Westerinen:
Policy Terminology -01

IETF-Pitt-Ver2.ppt                                       Yoram Snir: QoS Policy
Information Model & Schema

PolicyQoSDevice.ppt                               Andrea Westerinen:  Policy
Device Info Model - 01

IETF-Policy 8-1-00.ppt                              Ritu Chadha:  Policy
Information Model for MPLS Traffic Engineering

MPLS_IM_final_2minutes.ppt                 Marcus Brunner: Policy Framework QoS
Information Model for MPLS

Clarification on the Submission.ppt       Mahadevan Iyer: IP VPN Policy
Information Model

If I missed anyone, please send me your presentation file as an attachment, and
I will forward it to the proceedings people.  Thanks!

Ed Ellesson
Tivoli Systems
Durham, NC
[email-masked]
919-224-2111