Subject: looking for cim23AdminDomain OID and ABNF

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:52:20 -0500

The draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-07.txt defines an objectclass
policyRepository which inherits from cim23AdminDomain. 

cim23AdminDomain is absent from the DMTF's LDAP schema at:

http://www.dmtf.org/spec/DEN/DSP0101.htm

The schema described by draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-07 cannot
be implemented without the OID of cim23AdminDomain.

Where can I find the ABNF representation for cim23AdminDomain? What
is its OID?

--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]      | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|