Subject: Policy Slots, Call for Agenda Items

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:54:53 -0500

1. Policy Meeting schedule:

During the week we are in San Diego, Policy Framework is scheduled for
Monday afternoon, 1-3pm, and Wednesday morning, 9-1130am.   Joel and I
asked for avoidance of conflicts with the  working groups with which we are
collaborating, but it's getting harder and harder to avoid these, as policy
becomes more important to more working groups.  Fortunately, the
secretariat was able to avoid most of the potential conflicts.
Unfortunately, our first assigned Monday afternoon slot conflicts with the
first diffserv session.  (The good news is that we do not conflict with the
second diffserv session.)   Also, unfortunately, we ended up conflicting
with ldapext, which we were also trying to avoid.

2.  Call for Agenda Items:

Please send your suggestions for agenda items to Joel and I.  We will pull
together an agenda from the suggestions.   If, as a result of the above
noted schedule, you desire an agenda item to be scheduled for a particular
time slot, let us know that as well.

Thanks!

Ed and Joel

---

From: "Yoram Snir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:35:13 +0200

Ed 
please reserve a slot in order to present the new version of QPIM.
Thanks.

Yoram Snir 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of 
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 3:55 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Joel M. Halpern
> Subject: Policy Slots, Call for Agenda Items 
> 
>