Subject: Policy Framework WG Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 16:28:00 -0500

We are still negotiating some of the specifics, but this is the agenda we
are posting for the IETF Working Group and BOF Agendas page:

Proposed Policy Framework Agenda:

Monday Afternoon, Dec. 11:  3:30 - 5:30pm (120 minutes)

1.  Intro/Objectives/Milestones:  Joel ,  10 minutes

2.  Agenda Bash:  Ed, 5 minutes

3.  QDDIM:  Bob Moore,  Editor.    Total: 30 minutes

      (20 minutes issues presentation, plus 10 min. for discussion)

4.  QPIM:  QPIM Author(s)   Total:  30 minutes

       (20 minutes issues presentation, plus 10 min. for discussion)

5.  QDIM/QPIM compatibility with DiffServ:    Total 30 minutes

     (Conceptual Model, MIB, and PIB Issues discussion)

6.  Wrap-up:   Ed and Joel, 15 minutes.

      (Summary and short re-review of Wed agenda)

Wednesday Morning, Dec. 13:  9:00 - 11:30am (150 minutes)

1.  Intro/News since Monday:  Ed and Joel, 5 minutes

2.  IPSP's PCIM-based Model:  Lee Rafalow/IPSP Participants:  Total 30
minutes

     (20 minutes issues presentation, plus 10 for discussion)

3.  Applying/Linking Policy to QDDIM, QPIM, IPSP:    30 minutes

     (Issues: Packet Classification, Priority, Policy/Configuration
Linkage, Other)

4.  PCLS Update:  PCLS Author(s):  10 minutes,  Ed Ellesson: 10 minutes:
Total
20 minutes

      (General PCLS issues update, plus Security Considerations issues):

5.  Terminology Draft Update/Issues and harmonization discussion:  Andrea:
20 minutes

6.  (If time permits) AAA Architecture:  Use of policy framework in context
of AAA Architecture:  Cees deLaat, and John Vollbrecht:  10 minutes

7.  (If time permits)  MPLS:  MPLS Policy Draft Author(s):    Use of policy
framework in context of MPLS:   10 minute update

8.  Wrap-up, and charter milestones re-visit:  25 minutes, Ed, Joel and
Bert

*********************

Thanks,

Ed and Joel

Ed Ellesson

[email-masked]
Office at Tivoli:  919-224-2111
Office at home:  919-644-3977