Subject: RE: Policy Framework WG [email-masked]

From: "Wang, Cliff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:28:13 -0000

Ed,

Can you give the doc name/location with respect to QDDIM, QPIM, and all
other items listed in the agenda?
I am sure that the meeting goers would benefit if they have read the latest
documents before attending the meeting.

The other working group typically put the draft name in the agenda.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 4:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Joel M. Halpern; Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Subject: Policy Framework WG [email-masked]

We are still negotiating some of the specifics, but this is the agenda we
are posting for the IETF Working Group and BOF Agendas page:

Proposed Policy Framework Agenda:

Monday Afternoon, Dec. 11:  3:30 - 5:30pm (120 minutes)

1.  Intro/Objectives/Milestones:  Joel ,  10 minutes

2.  Agenda Bash:  Ed, 5 minutes

3.  QDDIM:  Bob Moore,  Editor.    Total: 30 minutes

      (20 minutes issues presentation, plus 10 min. for discussion)

4.  QPIM:  QPIM Author(s)   Total:  30 minutes

       (20 minutes issues presentation, plus 10 min. for discussion)

5.  QDIM/QPIM compatibility with DiffServ:    Total 30 minutes

     (Conceptual Model, MIB, and PIB Issues discussion)

6.  Wrap-up:   Ed and Joel, 15 minutes.

      (Summary and short re-review of Wed agenda)

Wednesday Morning, Dec. 13:  9:00 - 11:30am (150 minutes)

1.  Intro/News since Monday:  Ed and Joel, 5 minutes

2.  IPSP's PCIM-based Model:  Lee Rafalow/IPSP Participants:  Total 30
minutes

     (20 minutes issues presentation, plus 10 for discussion)

3.  Applying/Linking Policy to QDDIM, QPIM, IPSP:    30 minutes

     (Issues: Packet Classification, Priority, Policy/Configuration
Linkage, Other)

4.  PCLS Update:  PCLS Author(s):  10 minutes,  Ed Ellesson: 10 minutes:
Total
20 minutes

      (General PCLS issues update, plus Security Considerations issues):

5.  Terminology Draft Update/Issues and harmonization discussion:  Andrea:
20 minutes

6.  (If time permits) AAA Architecture:  Use of policy framework in context
of AAA Architecture:  Cees deLaat, and John Vollbrecht:  10 minutes

7.  (If time permits)  MPLS:  MPLS Policy Draft Author(s):    Use of policy
framework in context of MPLS:   10 minute update

8.  Wrap-up, and charter milestones re-visit:  25 minutes, Ed, Joel and
Bert

*********************

Thanks,

Ed and Joel

Ed Ellesson

[email-masked]
Office at Tivoli:  919-224-2111
Office at home:  919-644-3977