Subject: [Policy] Working Group Direction

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:13:03 -0500

After my note about needing volunteers to work on the LDAP mappings for 
PCIMe and QPIM, I received

3 volunteers for PCIMe mapping
1 volunteer for QPIM mapping

and no mail from anyone else indicating that they even thought this was 
important.
I would really like to see us actually complete our work.
However, without more of a working group that is participating, Ed and I 
will have no choice but to request that the AD close the group.

So, if you are willing to work on either or both of these two documents, 
please let me or the working group know.
If you do not have time to be an author, but will be willing and able to 
actually read the documents and give us feedback, let us know.  (Note that 
two of the three PCIMe volunteers are the only two folks I have actually 
noticed in the working group who have been reading and commenting on drafts 
when they are not on one of the author teams.  I hope that there are other 
folks.)

So, in summary, we need more authors and we need more participants.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy

---

From: "Pana, Mircea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:35:51 -0600

I suggest that we take them one at a time. Let's get the PCIMe Schema I-D on
its way. I vote in favor of continuing this work to completion.

Regards,
Mircea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel M. Halpern [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 11:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Policy] Working Group Direction

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern