Subject: [Policy] Re: draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-03.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:32:39 -0400

The revised Internet draft is now available in the I-D repository:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-03.txt

I believe it is appropriate for this document to go forward as an 
individual contribution that has been reviewed by a (our) working group.
As such, I will give folks one more chance to comment before indicating 
that the author's can (and should) contact the AD for this.
Please respond by August 20 (preferably sooner) with any comments, 
concerns, issues, etc.  It would even be helpful if folks would merely 
indicate that they had read and liked the document.

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern

At 07:21 PM 8/5/2003 -0500, Pana, Mircea wrote:

>Policy WG, We have submitted a new revision of PCELS (also attached below) 
>that includes the following changes:
>
>1. Request for an IANA assigned OID as recommended by RFC 3383
>2. Clarifications for potentially ambiguous situations where both references
>and attachments can be used to realize associations (e.g. 
>PolicySetAssociation)
>3. Introduction of an extension mechanism for vendor variables and vendor
>values
>4. References separated into normative and informative
>5. Intellectual Property and other formal aspects added for conformance with
>  <http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html>http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html
>
>Joel, with these changes the document should be ready for a WG Last Call.
>
>Thank you,
>Mircea.

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy