Subject: Update for Sept 2000 VPN Interoperability Workshop

From: Anita Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:18:13 -0700

First a reminder to make your hotel reservations for the VPN Interoperability
Workshop, September 18-22, 2000 at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego,
California.  The reservation number is 800-344-2626.

Please register under the VPN Workshop room block for the discounted rate of
$159 per night (plus tax).  The cutoff date for this room block is August 15th.

There are a few modifications to the application and schedule for the September
2000 VPN Workshop.

The application for the workshop has been moved to a new server and is now
available at:

http://209.249.66.84/vpnworkshop/

On Tuesday evening, September 19, 2000, the California Broadband User's Group
will sponsor an appreciation event for the workshop attendees.  At 7 PM we will
board a Sternwheeler, the William D. Evans, at the Bahia Resort Hotel for a two
hour cocktail cruise in San Diego's Mission Bay.  

The cruise will replace the reception originally scheduled for September 20,
2000.

The VPN Workshop is being sponsored by VeriSign, SSH, Hi/fn, WindRiver,
Entrust, Nokia, Alcatel, RedBack, Microsoft, Cisco, and UUNET, a Worldcom
Company.

The protocols being tested at this workshop are:

IPsec
IKE
IPComp
L2TP over Transport-Mode IPsec
PPTP
PPPoE
PPPoATM
L2TPoATM

Thanks, Anita Freeman