Subject: How is PPPMUX used with multiclass PPP

From: "Harald Eckhardt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:06:14 +0100

Based on draft-ietf-pppext-pppmux-01, I have some questions:

What is the layer 2 QoS concept of PPP together with PPPMUX ?

The question is whether (and how) it is possible to negotiate PPPMUX

for the individual classes of multiclass PPP.

What is the effect of configuring PPPMuxCP if multiclass PPP is already
negotiated ?

The intention is to get individual PPPMUX instances for each class of
multiclass PPP,

either negotiated for all classes together or negotiated on a per class
basis.

Thank you in advance for a reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Harald Eckhardt
Alcatel SEL AG
Corporate Research Center, Radio Communications Department ZFZ/R
Lorenzstr. 10, 70435 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone +49 711 821 32286 FAX +49 711 821 32185
Email: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------