Subject: Nullmodem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:48:30 +0000

Hi all

I am looking for a Microsoft DUN nullmodem.inf modem info file.
I am trying to use MS DUN to start a PPP session without using the
usual ATD commands to connect.

Does anyone know where I might find this file??

thanks

Richard Northcott (Divisional Manager)
**********************************************
Teleca, 88/89 High Street, Winchester, Hants SO23 9AP
Tel: 01962-622662  Fax: 01962-622663  Mobile: 07771-640291
[email-masked]  http://www.teleca.com

---

From: James Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:57:45 -0500 (EST)

> Does anyone know where I might find this file??

A quick web search gives this:

	http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/103.html

-- 
James Carlson                                  <[email-masked]>
"PPP Design and Debugging" --- http://people.ne.mediaone.net/carlson/ppp