Subject: PPP Vendor Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: Karl Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:39:08 -0400

Thomas and Margaret,

The PPPEXT Working Group recommends that PPP Vendor Protocol,
draft-ietf-pppext-vendor-protocol-00.txt, be advanced to Proposed 
Standard.

Note to the IESG Secretary: Please modify the text to incorporate the 
below
assigned numbers.

Thanks,

Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: IANA [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 1:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Application for PPP Number (005b, 405b, 805b, c05b)

Dear Rich,

We have assigned the following PPP numbers with
you as the point of contact:

005b            Vendor-Specific Network Protocol (VSNP) [Winslow]
405b            Vendor-Specific Protocol (VSP)            [Winslow]
805b            Vendor-Specific Network Control Protocol (VSNCP) 
[Winslow]
c05b            Vendor-Specific Authentication Protocol (VSAP) [Winslow]

[Winslow] Rich Winslow, <[email-masked]>, August 2003.

Please notify the IANA if there is a change in contact
information.

Thank you,

Michelle S. Cotton
IANA Administrator

***************************************************************
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, California 90292

Voice: (310) 823-9358
FAX:   (310) 823-8649
email: [email-masked]
***************************************************************

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:30:22 -0400

> Note to the IESG Secretary: Please modify the text to incorporate
> the below assigned numbers.

Note: the secretariate doesn't/won't do this sort of thing (they don't
really edit documents). The document authors need to do this.

Thomas

---

From: Karl Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:08:26 -0400

Please disregard this message.  I jumped the gun.

Thanks,

Karl