Subject: [Pppext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-06.txt> (PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:13:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Point-to-Point Protocol
Extensions WG (pppext) to consider the following document:
- 'PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) defines a Link Control Protocol
   (LCP) and a method for negotiating the use of multi-protocol traffic
   over point-to-point links.  This document describes PPP support for
   Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Protocol,
   allowing direct communication between Routing Bridges (RBridges) via
   PPP links.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:26:14 +0100

The RTG-dir review comments :

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtg-dir/current/msg01533.html

Should be addressed before publication.

- Stewart

On 25/05/2011 17:13, The IESG wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>

-- 
For corporate legal information go to:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html