Subject: [Pppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:45:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : James Carlson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-06-03

   The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) defines a Link Control Protocol
   (LCP) and a method for negotiating the use of multi-protocol traffic
   over point-to-point links.  This document describes PPP support for
   Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Protocol,
   allowing direct communication between Routing Bridges (RBridges) via
   PPP links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-07.txt