Subject: [ppsp] a reference for ppsp implementation

From: "zhangyunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:16:04 +0800

Hi,
   I just read a paper of "GoalBit: The First Free and Open Source Peer-to-Peer Streaming Network", which is an protocol introduction of Goalbit, a system Ping ever menetioned in the mailing list.
  From a quick glance, the work of GoalBit is well suited with PPSP scope,esp. part 3.You can refer it through http://goalbit.sourceforge.net/publications/lanc2009-20090717-CAMERAREADY.pdf for more details.

BR
 Yunfei

zhangyunfei
2009-10-30

---

From: Ning Zong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 08:40:16 +0800

Hi, Yunfei,

Thank you for the reference. I would think it also worth studying in the
Hiroshima PPSP BoF.

BR,

Ning Zong

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
zhangyunfei
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 3:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ppsp] a reference for ppsp implementation

Hi,

   I just read a paper of "GoalBit: The First Free and Open Source
Peer-to-Peer Streaming Network", which is an protocol introduction of
Goalbit, a system Ping ever menetioned in the mailing list.

  From a quick glance, the work of GoalBit is well suited with PPSP
scope,esp. part 3.You can refer it through
http://goalbit.sourceforge.net/publications/lanc2009-20090717-CAMERAREADY.pd
f for more details.

BR

 Yunfei

  _____  

zhangyunfei

2009-10-30