Subject: [ppsp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-02

From: Ning Zong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:20:37 +0800

Hi, Folks,

A new version of PPSP Requirements has been uploaded to IETF website.
Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Abstract:
The objective of the PPSP work is to standardize the key signaling
protocols that apply to tracker and peers in a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
streaming system.  These protocols are called PPSP.  This document
enumerates the requirements for the PPSP, which should be considered
when designing PPSP.

The URL for this I-D is:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-02.txt

BR,
Ning Zong

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 11:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-02

A new version of I-D, draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-02.txt has been successfuly
submitted by Ning Zong and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zong-ppsp-reqs
Revision:	 02
Title:		 P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP) Requirements
Creation_date:	 2009-10-22
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
The objective of the PPSP work is to standardize the key signaling
protocols that apply to tracker and peers in a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
streaming system.  These protocols are called PPSP.  This document
enumerates the requirements for the PPSP, which should be considered
when designing PPSP.

The IETF Secretariat.