Subject: Re: [ppsp] Call for contribution.

From: zhijia chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:39:59 +0800

Hi,

    We are engineers from  and would like to contribute on the PPSP Tracker
protocol draft in proper way.
    Force Innovation Technology Inc（Beijing） is one pioneer in global
Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Video streaming market, one of the most professional
enterprise-grade and telecom-class P2P VOD/live broadcasting streaming
solution provider for worldwide customers, and also the international
industry-leading mobile streaming product and solution provider. The Force
P2P streaming system achieves the 3-screen streaming solution strategy,
which can widely support terminals like traditional PC machine, IPTV Set-Top
Box (STB) and mobile phones, etc.
      ForceTech is currently among the top tier as one of the most
professional commercial P2P streaming software technology providers in China
and has successfully supported the live broadcasting/VOD applications with
nearly one million of concurrent users for tens of Medias for providing
national program like Online Spring Festival Gala of China, Confucius
Culture Festival, XTV Space, Hbol Online, etc.In comparison with the
Microsoft MediaServer system, with the same hardware environment, the Force
P2P Streaming system can scale 3-5 times in VOD service and 5-10 times in
live video broadcasting service.
    We would like to share both our system experience and research
explorations to make possible contribution to such interesting work.

Dr. Chen Zhijia
*Force Innovation Technology Inc. *

====== 下面是回复邮件 ======
------------------------------
*发件人: *zhangyunfei<[email-masked]>
*收件人: *czj<[email-masked]>
*抄 送: *
*主 题: *Fw: Call for contribution.
*时 间: *2009-12-18 16:19

 ------------------------------
 zhangyunfei
2009-12-18
 ------------------------------
 *发件人：* Y.J. Gu
*发送时间：* 2009-12-14 09:26:16
*收件人：* [email-masked]
*抄送：* 'zhangyunfei'
*主题：* Call for contribution.

 Hi all,
I am now working on the PPSP Tracker protocol draft and I sincerely hope
more people would contribute to the draft. Are there anybody else would like
to work together on the draft?
Thank you very much.

Regards

Yingjie Gu

---

From: "zhangyunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:54:39 +0800

Good news!Seems encouraging.IETF values much in practical deployment for the proposed protocols.Welcome Zhijia and your guys for the future contribution.

BR
Yunfei

zhangyunfei
2009-12-21

发件人： zhijia chen
发送时间： 2009-12-21 14:57:49
收件人： [email-masked]
抄送： 
主题： Re: [ppsp] Call for contribution.

Hi,

    We are engineers from  and would like to contribute on the PPSP Tracker protocol draft in proper way.
    Force Innovation Technology Inc（Beijing） is one pioneer in global Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Video streaming market, one of the most professional enterprise-grade and telecom-class P2P VOD/live broadcasting streaming solution provider for worldwide customers, and also the international industry-leading mobile streaming product and solution provider. The Force P2P streaming system achieves the 3-screen streaming solution strategy, which can widely support terminals like traditional PC machine, IPTV Set-Top Box (STB) and mobile phones, etc. 
      ForceTech is currently among the top tier as one of the most professional commercial P2P streaming software technology providers in China and has successfully supported the live broadcasting/VOD applications with nearly one million of concurrent users for tens of Medias for providing national program like Online Spring Festival Gala of China, Confucius Culture Festival, XTV Space, Hbol Online, etc.In comparison with the Microsoft MediaServer system, with the same hardware environment, the Force P2P Streaming system can scale 3-5 times in VOD service and 5-10 times in live video broadcasting service. 
    We would like to share both our system experience and research explorations to make possible contribution to such interesting work.

Dr. Chen Zhijia
Force Innovation Technology Inc. 

====== 下面是回复邮件 ======

发件人: zhangyunfei<[email-masked]>
收件人: czj<[email-masked]> 
抄 送: 
主 题: Fw: Call for contribution. 
时 间: 2009-12-18 16:19 

zhangyunfei
2009-12-18

发件人： Y.J. Gu
发送时间： 2009-12-14 09:26:16
收件人： [email-masked]
抄送： 'zhangyunfei'
主题： Call for contribution.

Hi all,
I am now working on the PPSP Tracker protocol draft and I sincerely hope more people would contribute to the draft. Are there anybody else would like to work together on the draft? 
Thank you very much.

Regards
Yingjie Gu