Subject: URGENT!

From: Paul Schroeder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:08:51 +0200

If you are interested in copying DVD to CD using your CD Burner
please visit our website:

WEBSITE -> http://62.102.135.254/http/index.htm

AOL USERS -> <A HREF="http://62.102.135.254/http/index.htm">
CLICK HERE</A>

If you wish to be removed from further mailings, removal
instructions are below.

Sorry for the interruption and have a great time!

************************************************************

This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse
regulations. Your address was collected as a result of:
posting to a database seeking business opportunities,
a classified ad, you have sent us an E-mail in the past,
you are on a list that we have purchased, we are on the
same safe-list, or we have exchanged business opportunities 
in the past. If you are no longer interested in receiving
information, please click on the link below. We honor all
removal requests.

REMOVE -> http://62.102.135.254/http/remove.htm

************************************************************

reoipeeitmtdxtbjktvhgtswxwkxjdbaakbhn