Subject: urgent assistance

From: "MR. P. C. NICOLE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:13:57

P.C.NICOLE
                                            TEL:00871 762 336 533
                                            FAX:00871 762 336 535
					   
EMAIL:[email-masked]

ATT: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

DEAR SIR,

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION, THIS IS BY
VIRTUE 
OF IT`S NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND TOP SECRET THOUGH I
KNOW 
THAT A TRANSACTION OF THIS MAGNITUDE WILL MAKE ANY ONE APPREHENSIVE
AND 
WORRIED BUT I AM ASSURING YOU THAT ALL WILL BE WELL AT THE END OF THE
DAY. 
WE HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS TRANSACTION.

LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MY SELF TO YOU I AM MR P. C. NICOLE AN 
ACCOUNTANT WITH THE AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (ABSA), DOCEX, 
JOHANNESBURG. I CAME TO KNOW YOU IN MY PRIVATE SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE
AND 
REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE THIS CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION WHICH
INVOLVE THE 
TRANSFER OF A HUGE SUM OF MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT REQUIRING
MAXIMUM 
CONFIDENCE.

THE PROPOSITION
A FOREIGNER, LATE ENGINEER JOHNSON CREEK AN OIL MERCHANT/CONTRACTOR
WITH THE 
GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH AFRICA, UNTILL HIS DEATH SIX YEARS AGO IN A
GHASTLY AIR 
CRASH, (ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE BOEING 767 ON THE NOVEMBER 23RD 1996) 
BANKED WITH 
US HERE AT ABSA BANK. DOCEX, JOHANNESBURG.  AND HAD A CLOSING BALANCE
OF 
US$31,500, 000 (THIRTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES 
DOLLARS ONLY) WHICH THE BANK UNQUESTIONABLY EXPECTS IT	TO BE CLAIMED
BY ANY 
AVAILABLE FOREIGN NEXT-OF-KIN OF THE LATE BENEFICIARY OR
ALTERNATIVELY BE 
DONATED TO A DISCREDITED TRUST FUND FOR ARMS AND AMMUNITION AT A
MILITARY 
WAR COLLEGE HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA. FERVENT VALUABLE EFFORT HAVE BEEN
MADE BY 
MY BANK TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ANY OF THE CREEK FAMILY OR RELATIVE BUT
PROVED 
TO NO AVAIL.

IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PERCIVED POSSIBILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCATE
ANY OF 
THE LATE ENGR. JOHNSON CREEK`S NEXT-OF-KIN, THAT THE MANAGEMENT UNDER
THE 
INFLUENCE OF OUR CHAIRMAN AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS, THAT AN ARRENGMENT
BE MADE 
FOR THE FUNDS TO BE DECLARED “UNCLAIMABLE” AND SUBSEQUENTLY BE
DONATED TO 
THE TRUST FUND FOR ARMS AND AMMUNITION TO FURTHER ENHANCE THE COURSE
OF WAR 
IN AFRICA AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL AND TO UP LIFT THE IMAGE OF THE
BANK.

IN ORDER TO AVERT THIS NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENT, SOME OF MY TRUSTED
COLLEAGUES 
AND I NOW SEEK YOUR PERMISSION TO HAVE YOU STAND AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN
TO LATE 
ENGR. JOHNSON CREEK SO THAT THE FUNDS US$31.5M WOULD BE RELEASED AND
PAID 
INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY NEXT-OF-KIN, ALL DOCUMENTS
AND 
PROVES TO ENABLE YOU GET THIS FUND WILL BE CAREFULLY WORKED OUT AND
MORESO 
WE ARE ASSURING YOU OF 100% RISK FREE INVOLVEMENT, YOUR SHARE STAYS
WHILE 
THE REST WILL BE FOR MY SELF AND MY COLLEAGUE FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE
IN YOUR 
COUNTRY.

WE HAVE AGREED THAT THE FUNDS WILL BE SHARED THUS. AFTER IT HAS BEEN 
TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
1.20% FOR YOU FOR ACTING AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS.
2.5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR REIMBURSEMENT TO BOTH PARTIES FOR ANY      
INCIDENTAL EXPENSES THAT MAY BE INCURRED IN THE COURSE OF THE
TRANSFER, 
(TELEPHONE AND FAX BILLS)
3.75% FOR US THE ORIGINATORS OF THE TRANSACTION.
IF THIS PROPOSAL IS ALRIGHT BY YOU, THEN KINDLY GET TO ME IMMEDIATELY
VIA MY 
EMAIL ADDRESS OR MY DIRECT CONFIDENTIAL SATELITE TELEPHONE AND FAX
ABOVE AND 
FURNISH ME WITH YOUR MOST CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS AND 
EXCLUSIVE BANK PARTICULARS SO THAT I CAN USE THESE INFORMATIONS TO
APPLY FOR 
THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS IN YOUR FAVOUR.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR. P. C. NICOLE

REPLY ONLY TO EMAIL:([email-masked])