Subject: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: "Mrs. Kofi Mobutu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:03:43 +0000

FROM:  MRS. KOFI MOBUTU
EMAIL: [email-masked]

					PERSONAL LETTER

I AM MRS.KOFI MOBUTU, WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT OF ZAIRE, PRESEIDENT MOBUTU 
SESE SEKO, WHO DIED SOME YEARS AGO, WHILE STILL ON ACTIVE SERVICE.  AFTER 
THE SUDDEN DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, THE GOVERNMENT OF ZAIRE UNDER A RULE LED BY 
LATE LAUREN KABILA AND ALSO THE PRESENT DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT CONFISCATED 
ALL THE MONEY AND PROPERTIES MY HUSBAND ACQUIRED DURING HIS TENURE IN OFFICE 
AS PRESIDENT OF ZAIRE.  LISTED BELOW ARE SOME OF THE CONFISCATED MONEY AND 
PROPERTIES.

1.	THREE BILLION, FIVE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS 
	(3,500,000,000.00) LODGE IN NINE DIFFERENT BANKS AND ACCOUNT IN       
	SWITZERLAND.

2.	OVER TWO BILLION DOLLARS ($2 BILLION) DIAMOND SALES AND EXPORTATION OF 
	GOLD MINING COMPLEX WERE SEIZED.

3.	ALL MARBLE MANSIONS IN BISHOP'S COURT LONDON WORTH OVER ONE HUNDRED AND  
	EIGHTY MILLION DOLLARS AND SOME OTHER HOUSES IN EUROPE.

I CURRENTLY HAVE WITHIN MY REACH THE SUM OF THIRTY ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED 
AND FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS CODED CASH, ($31,540,000.00) WHICH 
I INTEND TO INVEST TEN MILLION US DOLLARS ($10,000,000.00) SPECIFICALLY IN 
YOUR COMPANY OR IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE 
RECONSTRUCTION OF MY EMBATTLED FAMILY, BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HAVE RENDERED 
MY FAMILY HOPELESS.  THIS MONEY IS A PAY BACK CONTRACT DEAL BETWEEN MY LATE 
HUSBAND AND A CONSORTIUM OF BELGIUM FIRM ON THE COUNTRY'S MULTI-BILLION 
DOLLARS GOLD MINING COMPLEX.

THE BELGIUM PARTNERS PAID MY HUSBAND'S SHARE OF THIRTY ONE MILLION, FIVE 
HUNDRED FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($31,540,000.00) AFTER THE 
DEATH OF MY HUSBAND AND I LODGED IT WITH ONE RELIABLE SECURITY COMPANY IN 
GHANA, WHERE I AM NOW.  I WOULD HAVE INVESTED THE MONEY IN BELGIUM HAD IT 
BEEN I KNOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL TURN AGAINST MY FAMILY, RIGHT NOW THE 
NEW GOVERNMENT HAS INTENSIFIED IT'S PROBE ON MY HUSBAND FINANCIAL RESOURCES.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF MY PROPOSAL I CAN IMMEDIATELY ARRANGE 
FOR THE MONEY TO LEAVE GHANA IN YOUR FAVOUR (I.E. AS THE BENEFICIARY FOR 
ONWARD MOVEMENT TO EUROPE THROUGH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY WHERE YOU CAN GO AND 
COLLECT FOR SAFE KEEPING OR IF YOU CAN MAKE YOUR TRIP TO GHANA TO COLLECT 
THE CONSIGNMENT FUNDS YOURSELF, WHERE WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL IS SAFE AND 
CONFIDENTIAL.  BEARING IN MIND THAT YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED TO INVEST THIS 
FUNDS YOU ARE FREE TO SAY WHAT PERCENTAGE YOU WILL CHARGE FOR YOUR 
ASSISTANCE.  YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.  I MUST USE 
THIS OPPORTUNITY TO IMPLORE YOU TO EXERCISE THE UTMOST INDULGENCE TO KEEP 
THE MATTER EXTRA-ORDINARILY CONFIDENTIAL.  INLUDE YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX 
FOR PERSONAL AND PRIVATE DISCUSSION.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS. KOFI MOBUTU.

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com