Subject: Where do we go from here?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:19:40 -0000

Hello Fellow Marketeer,

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot about it. You may have
done this yourself sometime...you intend to work the program but then get caught in your
day-to-day activities and it's soon forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

Anyway, near the end of July I received a letter from my sponsor informing me that I had
more than 2000 PAID members in my downline!

As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After all, how could I have more than 2000 paid 
members under me in a program that I had never promoted?

I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to him asking for confirmation that these
were paid members and not just free sign-ups...like me :)

Well, it was true...I had 2365 paid members in my downline. This in a program that I had 
never worked!

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end of the month and I would
have my position locked in and a downline of 2365 people.

You can be I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded! I can tell you, if I had 
know what was happening with this program, I would have become an active paid member 
months ago! With this program, you will get a HUGE downline of PAID members. My
sponsor's check, which is a minimum of $5,000, arrives every month...on time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity and 
watch your downline grow?

Just join Post Launch following these directions:

Send your name and email to

[email-masked] 

with "Grab my free ID" in the subject line, your Name and E-mail Address; your free ID and
membership willed be soon sent to you.

We will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as possible, also your 
Free Member Number.

This is a ONE-TIME mailing - your name is already on our exclude list.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can keep track of your growing downline.

That's all there is to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it NOW! Just send your name and email to

[email-masked]

or go to 

http://www.geocities.com/pyongfc

for more information.

I'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.

Warm regards,

Philip

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies I had 
pretty much given up on them. This company is different - it offers value, integrity, and a
REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...and finally make real money
on the 'Net.

"This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. The 
message was sent to you as a response to your ad, an opt-in opportunity, your address 
was collected as a result of you posting to one of my links, reviewing your web site, you 
answering one of my classified ads, you have sent me an E-mail, or you unknowingly had 
your e-mail added to an opt-in mailing list. You may remove your E-mail address at no cost 
to you whatsoever, simply click on Reply button and put "Remove Me" in the subject line" 

3710bYZD9-950VlFq2029jBBU7-975ebkr9286tqtX5-582ryiG3l49