Subject: What does Money & Time mean to YOU?

From: Philip Yong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 20:54:00 +0800

Dear Friend;

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot about it. You 
may have done this yourself sometime...you intend to work the program but then 
get caught in your day-to-day activities and it's soon forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

Anyway, near the end of July I received a letter from my sponsor informing me 
that I had more than 2000 PAID members in my downline!

As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After all, how could I have more than 
2000 paid members under me in a program that I had never promoted?

I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to him asking for confirmation 
that these were paid members and not just free sign-ups...like me :)

Well, it was true...I had 2365 paid members in my downline. This in a program 
that I had never worked!

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end of the month 
and I would have my position locked in and a downline of 2365 people.

You can be I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded! I can tell you, 
if I had know what was happening with this program, I would have become an active 
paid member months ago! With this program, you will get a HUGE downline of PAID 
members. My sponsor's check, which is a minimum of $5,000, arrives every month...on 
time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity 
and watch your downline grow?

Just join Post Launch following these directions:

Send your name and email to [email-masked] with "Grab my free ID" in the subject 
line; your free ID and membership willed be soon sent to you.

We will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as possible, 
also your Free Member Number.

This is a ONE TIME mailing - your name is already on our exclude list.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can keep track of your growing 
downline.

That's all there is to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it Now! Just send your 
name and email to [email-masked] or go to http://www.geocities.com/pyongfc 
for more information.

I'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.

Warm regards,
Philip Yong

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies 
I had pretty much given up on them. This company is different - it offers value, 
integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...and 
finally make real money on the 'Net.

"This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. 
The message was sent to you as a response to your ad, an opt-in opportunity, 
your address was collected as a result of you posting to one of my links, reviewing 
your web site, you answering one of my classified ads, you have sent me an E-mail, 
or you unknowingly had your e-mail added to an opt-in mailing list. You may remove 
your E-mail address at no cost to you whatsoever, simply click on Reply button 
and put "Remove Me" in the subject line"