Subject: Regarding the LSR Mib

From: Sanjeev Sagar Mudumba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:50:14 +0530

Hi,
Can any one tell me any documents/source where I can find the behaviour
of the attributes of mplsInSegmentTable, mplsOutSegmentTable and
mplsXCTable when an LSP comes up/goes down.

regards,
-Sanjeev

**************************************************************
Scanned by  eScan  Content-Security  and  Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.
**************************************************************

*********************************************************
Disclaimer

This message (including any attachments) contains 
confidential information intended for a specific 
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. 
If you are not the intended recipient, you should 
delete this message and are hereby notified that 
any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, 
is strictly prohibited.

*********************************************************
Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:40:08 -0400

Do you mean in addition to the draft of the MIB?

         --Tom

>mplsXCTable when an LSP comes up/goes down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.

---

From: Sanjeev Sagar Mudumba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:01:40 +0530

Yes.

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:25:57 -0400

Try here:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html

         --Tom