Subject: Teach and Grow Rich Today

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 0102 22:20:36 -0100

Do You Want To Teach and Grow Rich?

If you are a motivated and qualified communicator, I will personally train you 
to do 3  20 minutes presentations per day to qualify prospects that I can 
provide to you.  We will demonstrate to you that you can make $400 a day part 
time using this system.  Or, if you have 20 hours per week, as in my case, you 
can make in excess of $10,000 per week, as I am currently generating 
(verifiable, by the way).  

Plus I will introduce you to my mentor who makes well in excess of $1,000,000 
annually.

Many are called, few are chosen.  This opportunity will be limited to one 
qualified individual per state.  Make the call and call the 24 hour pre-recorded 
message number below.  We will take as much or as little time as you need to see 
if this program is right for you.  

                          *** 801-296-4140 *** 

Please do not make this call unless you are genuinely money motivated and qualified.  I need people who already have people skills in place and have 
either made large amounts of money in the past or are ready to generate large 
amounts of money in the future.  Looking forward to your call.   

                          *** 801-296-4140 *** 

_______________________________________________________________ 
*To be taken out of this database:  
  [email-masked]

4678kGMK6-162mBtK3057lOyR5-089tZrK6973kDiq3-4l42

6413uPWW9-687LeqC8327ksxs4-835loEN5186Tsl38