Subject: ASSISTANCE

From: "peter malamba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:16:12 +0100

MR.PETER.MALAMBA 
TEL: +31-623-717-855

I beg to introduce myself; I am Mr.peter malamba 
of the People Liberation 
Army of the Democratic Republic of Congo (D.R.C). I was the treasury 
officer to the deceased president of D.R.C, Laurent Kabila who was 
shot and killed by his bodyguard and this ushered in his son Joseph 
Kabila as the current president of D.R.C.

During the reign of my Boss Laurent Kabila,there was a system he 
was using to take out fund out of D.R.C. to lodge in his private 
account abroad and was the front. We use diplomatic luggage for 
this exercise,on the death of my Boss,I was in South Africa, for 
the same assignment, I had US$ 12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million US 
Dollars ) to lodge in a private account in South Africa, but this 
Dollars Bills were stamp as they were from the countries vault. 
But when I heard about the death of my Boss, I therefore decided 
to divert the box containing this Dollars Bills to the Netherlands, 
as that was the only posisible place for me  to divert the fund to.

Therefore, presently this fund is deposited in a security company 
here in The Nederlands, in pretence that it is owned by a foreigner 
and this is why I am communicating you for you to come up to claim 
this consignment. It is risk free as I have all the document to 
this fund and also it has no link again with Democratic Republic of Congo.

At the end of this transation, you will have 35% as your share for 
assisting in this transaction, the remaining 60% will be for me 
which you will help me keep in your account for sometimes, as I 
am seeking political asyium here.

Presently, I cannot go back to my country because of this money, 
my Bosses son Joseph Kabila, who is now the interim president is 
accusing me of having a hand in the killing of his father.

Don’t ask me how I got your contact, I will explain as we go further 
in this transaction, on my own side, I promise not to disapiont you in anyway.

I have already arrange for people who will clean out the stamping 
in this Dollars Bills before we can lodge them into your account. 
I got this contact through a Democratic Republic of Congo Diplomatic 
here; who was my schoolmate in the University. I wil be very happy if you reach me immediately.

I wait to receive your reply urgently as we don’t need to waste time. 

NOTE:- YOUR REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY WELCOME THROGH THE ABOVE TELEPHONE 

/ FAX NUMBER OR E-MAIL:[email-masked]

Best regards,

PETER.MALAMBA

___________________________________________________
Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com