Subject: BUSINESS INTENT.

From: "seafordezego" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:33:24 +0100

From the Desk of:
DR.SEAFORD EZEGO
HEAD, ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
LAGOS. 
[email-masked]
Fax:234-1-7597002
        
DEAR SIR,
        RE:TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF US$30.5M DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
               
FIRST,I MUST SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION.THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF IT'S NATURE AS BEING
UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND TOP SECRET.THOUGH I KNOW THAT A TRANSACTION OF THIS MAGNITUDE WILL MAKE 
ANYONE APPREHENSIVE AND WORRIED.
BUT IAM ASSURING YO THAT ALL WILL BE WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY. WE HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU 
THROUGH THIS MEDIUM DUE TO THE URGENCY 
OF THIS TRANSACTION AS WE HAVE BEEN RELIABLY INFORMED OF YOUR DISCRETENESS AND ABILITY.

LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSELF TO YOU.I AM DR SEAFORD EZEGO,AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE CONTINENTAL 
TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC BRANCH OFFICE LAGOS.
I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOU IN MY PRIVATE SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE THIS 
CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION AS WE ARE STILL IN ACTIVE SERVICE.
THE PROPOSITION.AN AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL,LATE ENGINEER BUTCH R.MIGUEL,AN OIL CONTRACTOR WITH THE 
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,UNTIL HIS DEATH THREE YEARS 
AGO IN A GHASTLY AIR CRASH IN AN EGYPT AIR, FLIGHT 990 WHICH OCCURED ON 2ND NOVEMBER 1999,BANKED WITH 
US HERE AT CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA,MARINA BRANCH LAGOS,
AND HAD A CLOSSING BALANCE OF US$30.5M(THIRTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT,WHICH THE BANK UNQUESTIONABLY EXPECTS IT 
TO BE CLAIMED BY ANY AVAILABLE FOREIGN NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE LATE BENEFICIARY OR ALTERNATIVELY BE DONATED 
TO A DISCREDITED TRUST FUND FOR THE PURCHASE OF ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS 
AT THE MILITARY WAR COLLEGE IN KADUNA STATE HERE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.SEQUEL TO THIS, EFFORTS WERE 
MADE BY UNION BANK OF NIGERIA TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ANY OF THE MIGUEL'S 
FAMILY OR RELATIVES BUT PROVED TO NO AVAIL.IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PERCEIVED POSIBILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO 
LOCATE ANY OF THE LATE ENGR.BUTCH R. GUEL'S NEXT-OF-KIN(HE

WIFE AND CHILDREN) THAT THE MANAGEMENT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, UNDER THE CHAIMANSHIP OF MAJOR-
GENERAL KALU UKE KALU(Rtd), REACHED AN AGREEMENT THAT THE FUND SHOULD BE 
DECLARED"UN-CLAIMABLE" AND DONATED TO THE TRUST FUND FOR THE PURCHASE OF ARMS AND AMMUNITON TO 
FURTHER ENHANCE THE COURSE OF WAR IN AFRICA AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL.
IN ORDER TO AVERT THIS CRUDE AND NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENT,SOME OF MY TRUSTED COLLEAGUES AND I NOW 
SEEK YOUR PERMISSION TO HAVE YOU STAND AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO LATE ENGR.BUTCH R.MIGUEL, 
SO THAT THE FUND US$30.5M WOULD BE RELEASED AND PAID INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY'S NEXT-OF 
KIN.ALL DOCUMENTS AND PROVES TO ENABLE YOU RECIEVE THIS FUND WILL BE CAREFULLY 
WORKED OUT AND MORESO AS PROFESSIONAL BANKERS, WE ARE ASSURING YOU OF 100% RISK-FREE INVOLVEMENT. 
YOUR SHARE STAYS WHILE THE REST WILL BE FOR MYSELF AND MY COLLEAGUES FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES IN 
YOUR COUNTRY.
 
NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL STRICTLY BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS I HAVE 
STATED BELOW, AS WE HAVE HEARD CONFIRMED
CASES OF BUSINESS ASSOCIATES RUNNING AWAY WITH FUNDS KEPT IN THEIR CUSTODY WHEN IT IS FINALLY 
REMITTED INTO THIER BANK ACCOUNTS.A VERY GOOD 
EXAMPLE IS THE ONE OF MR. PETER HOPWOOD,THE PRESIDENT OF MILEAGE TRADING ANDINVESTMENT COMPANY AT 
NUMBER 121, WEST 55TH STREET,21st FLOOR,
NEW YORK,AND THE FORMER CHAIRMAN OF OMPADEC(MR PATRICK OPIA)WHOM WE WERE RELIABLY INFORMED THAT 
AFTER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTNERS 
IN WHICH HE WAS TO TAKE 15% OF THE MONEY WHILE THE REMAINING 85% FOR THE NIGERIAN OFFICIALS,WITH ALL 
THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS SIGNED,THE 
MONEY WAS DULY TRANSFERED INTO MR HOPWOOD'S ACCOUNT, ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED ON THEIR ARRIVAL IN 
NEW YORK AND WERE INFORMED THAT MR PETER HOPWOOD 
WAS NO LONGER ON THAT ADDRESS,WHILE HIS TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS HAD BEEN RE-ALLOCATED TO SOME 
BODY ELSE.THIS WAS HOW THEY LOST US$18.5M TO MR HOPWOOD.
THIS IS A VERY RECENT STORY HERE IN MY COUNTRY AND EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS.
SOME OF THE OFFICIALS DECIDE
USE THEY FELT THEY HAD LOST SO MUCH TO 
A STRANGER,WHILE THE CHAIRMAN OF OMPADEC(MR PATRICK OPIA)IS NOW HIDDING IN A FORIEGN COUNTRY.SO 
RIGHT NOW, I AM TAKING ALL
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO GUARD AGAINST RE-OCCURENCE OF SUCH ACT IN OUR CASE.THIS IS WHY WE HAVE 
DECIDED THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING:-
 (a) OUR CONVICTION OF YOUR TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY ANDDILIGENCE.
 (b) THAT YOU WILL TREAT THIS TRANSACTION WITH UTMOST SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
 (c) YOU MUST BE READY TO PRODUCE US WITH ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF TO PUT OUR MINDS AT 
REST.
 (d) THAT UPON RECIEPT OF THE FUND,YOU WILL PROMPTLY RELEASE OUR SHARE
ON DEMAND AFTER YOU HAVE DEDUCTED YOUR 20%.
YOUR URGENCY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AS WE ARE ALREDY BEHIND SCHEDULE FOR THIS FINANCIAL QUATER.
IF THIS PROPOSAL IS ALRIGHT BY YOU,THEN KINDLY GET TO ME IMMEDIATELY ON EMAIL ADRESS  FOR 
CONFIDENTIALITY.
THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATON OF YOUR COOPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.SEAFORD EZEGO( Chief Accountant)
CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK OF NIG. PLC.
LAGOS.

------------------------------------------

Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr