Subject: Reg. Missing references.

From: "Shashank Khanvilkar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:32:02 -0500

Hi,
I had been reading a few IETF's drafts available on the IETF PPVPN charter
page. I came across the following references in  "Guidelines of
Applicability Statements for PPVPNs" and "Generic Requirements for Provider
Provisioned VPN" that i could not find on that page. I will appreciate if
someone can let me know if these have "expired and replaced by new ones" or
should I search for them on google.

  [L2 REQTS] Augustyn, W., Serbest, Y., et al., "Service Requirements
       for Layer 2 Provider Provisioned Virtual Private Networks", work
       in progress

   [TERMINOLOGY] Andersson, L., Madsen, T., "Terminology for Provider
       Provisioned Virtual Private Networks", work in progress.

Regards
Shashank
http://mia.ece.uic.edu/~papers

---

From: Muneyoshi Suzuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:16:19 +0900 (JST)

Shashank,

>        for Layer 2 Provider Provisioned Virtual Private Networks", work

draft-augustyn-ppvpn-l2vpn-requirements-02.txt

>        Provisioned Virtual Private Networks", work in progress.

draft-andersson-ppvpn-terminology-02.txt

Thanks,

Muneyoshi Suzuki
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp.