Subject: RES: [MPLS-OPS]: Implementation of RFC2547bis on Linux

From: Lavoisier José Leite Farias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:08:09 -0300

Marcel,

Please take a look on the site right below. Hopefully you can find some implementation right there.

http://sourceforge.net/

Best Regards,

Lavoisier J.L.Farias 
Telecom System Engineer
CPqD Telecom & IT Solutions 
Telefone : +55-19-3705-5758 / Fax +55-19-3705-6630                                
[email-masked]                                
www.cpqd.com.br
www.cpqdusa.com

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Marcel Cavalcanti De Castro [mailto:[email-masked]]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2003 09:19
Para: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Assunto: [MPLS-OPS]: Implementation of RFC2547bis on Linux

Hi All

Are there any implementation of RFC2547bis based on linux?

Thanks for your attention

  @>
/()\
-^^---------------------------------------------------------
              Marcel Cavalcanti de Castro
            Departamento de Telemática - DT
       Universidade Estadual de Campinas - UNICAMP
             www.dt.fee.unicamp.br/~castro
                   ICQ: 131702293
-----------------------------------------------------------

-------
The MPLS-OPS Mailing List
Subscribe/Unsubscribe:  http://www.mplsrc.com/mplsops.shtml
Archive: http://www.mplsrc.com/mpls-ops_archive.shtml