Subject: Antwort: PE-CE addressing draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:42:54 +0100

Hi all,

As Vincent has already noted, Arcor is also requesting that this draft be
adopted as a working group document.

Regards,

   Thomas Kuehne
   Arcor

[email-masked]
22.04.2003 16:38
An:     [email-masked], "Marco Carugi"
        <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Kopie:
Thema:  PE-CE addressing draft

This is to inform you that the draft-guichard-pe-ce-addr has been updated :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guichard-pe-ce-addr-02.txt
I invite you to read through this new version and give your feedback to the
list.

The main motivation for this proposal is to simplify the Service Providers
operations in the scenario where they monitor CE-PE links, and/or CE
routers, while at the same time conserving IPV4 address space.
Large Service Providers such as Equant, ATT and Arcor are supporting this
draft and are requesting that it becomes a working group document.

Vincent Parfait
Equant