Subject: RE: decisions on L2 solutions documents

From: "Hamid Ould-Brahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:24:05 -0400

Rick,

> 
> - GVPLS/LPE draft-radoaca-ppvpn-gvpls-01.txt : This draft is 
> not made a WG document at this time. Several questions have 
> come up regarding this document during discussions between 
> the ADs and WG chairs. In order to make an informed decision, 
> these questions will be posted shortly to begin a discussion. 
> 

In your opinion as ppvpn chair was there consensus on the mailing
list that this draft should advance to WG doc status?

Hamid.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:07:52 +0200

Rick,

the question from Hamid is what I should call "loaded". The real issue
here is (evn if you felt you had the wg support from the mailing list
at the time, which I don't know), that the issues the AD / wg chair
discussion should be made available to the list/wg.

Review results may change how you feel about making things wg doc
or not, even if they come form ADs :)

Mailing list discussion of those review results may lift or confirm
those conserns.

/Loa

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]