Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: KAKUDU BENSON <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:16:59 +0200

FROM:KAKUDU BENSON
TEL:+31-630-140-801
REQUEST FOR A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
This E-mail may come to you as a surprise but it was out of
my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship with you.
I am a solicitor by name KAKUDU BENSON, a personal lawyer to the
KABILA family and consequently represent their interest with respect
to their monetary affairs. The family has $20.000.000.00
(Twenty Million United State Dollars) currently in a security company
vault,
this huge sum of money is in a coded form.The present president of The
Democratic Republic of Congo JOSEPH KABILA intends to use this money
for investment purposes without the consent of any foreign body outside
the
family.
To come staight to the point, this money has been moved from Congo
through
Switzerland to Amsterdam The Netherlan! ds, and the Kabila's need you as
a
reliable investor that could be trusted with the PIN and CERTIFICATE OF
DEPOSIT to
enable us use the funds outside The Democratic of Congo. After lots of
deliberation
and consideration I as the family lawyer with the authority invested in
me to
immediately work on ways and means of transferring this sum of money to
a reliable and
trust worthy foreign partner that will be able to help and assist us
secure the funds in
a suitable account.
Moreover, the personal identification Number/ Certificate of Deposit and
The
Letter of Authorityfrom my Law firm that will facilitate transfer of the
funds is in my
possession. Since no name was used in securing the funds in the vault,
your name will be passed and tagged on the consignment
of funds as the beneficiary.The family have reached an agreement with me
that 25% of the total sum of the funds will be for your assistance
towards this transaction.5% for
eventual expences hat might be incurred on the course of this
transaction if any, and 70% will be invested by you in a viable business
for the family.I am presently in The Netherlands for the execution of
this proposal and if the proposal is acceptable to you please call me on
this number +31-630-140-801. E-mail meyour response includingyour
telephone and fax number, for immediate commencement of this
transaction.
Finally, I wish to assure you that this transaction will not attract any
risk on your behalf. Your response is required in other to speed up the
process.
Thanks in advance.
KAKUDU BENSON, Esq, (Barrister)