Subject: UREGNT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: Hama salama <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:56 +0400

DEAR SIR,

I received encouraging information about you; hence I 
decided to contact you. 
I am Gen. Hama Salama, Military Commander with POLISARIO 
(Political Front for the Liberation of Western Sahara) and a member of 
council of the National Secretariat of Western Sahara (Saharawi 
Democratic Republic), I was the second in command to 
the former military Commander. He was however killed in 
battle in early January. 

MY PURPOSE OF CONTACTING YOU: 
The struggle for liberation of the Saharawi people has 
enjoyed funding from private, religious and corporate organizations that
 recognize our struggle. 
They are the ones who assist/aid with funds and materials 
in prosecution of the war. Before the death of my former boss, we were 
given some funds (US$38,000,000.00Million) by international donors to 
procure ammunitions for POLISARIO. My boss deposited it with a private 
security company in Europe, 
because this was one of those incentives Political Front 
for the Liberation of Western Sahara get year in and year out. I came to
 realize that he intended to keep these particular funds for himself 
after a meeting we had in March last year. I quite agreed because I was 
promised a fraction of the goodies. But as fate may have it he died and 
I became the only man who has privilege to this information of this 
ca! sh deposit, and all it's relevant documents, as the new 
herds man. Now, I want to claim this funds knowing fully well that I 
have all the relating documents needed in my disposal, to collect the 
deposit; including the Certificate of Deposit with which the Cash was 
deposited as Precious stones, and also the Deposit Agreement. I 
therefore want you to team/partner up with me to collect the funds in 
Europe, as I require a foreigner to perfect the operation. Let me know 
your terms. I will provide all the necessary documentation needed to 
claim this funds. There are no risks involved as long as the transaction
 can be kept confidential, because someone else knowledge remain the 
only thing that can import any risk to this deal. I say it again; it is 
a simple and straight transaction but must be kept highly confidential. 
Upon the receipt of a positive response from you, I will 
give you further Details; outlining the method of operation, which has 
been mastered to pull this transaction through, soonest. Therefore, if 
you are interested, please do reach me via e-mail([email-masked])
 I perfect a better communication means for 
this project. Let me reiterate it again, I will want 
everything about this transaction to be treated in strictest confidence 
even if you are not interested. 
I await your response. 
Yours 
Gen. Hama Salama. 
Military Commander 
Western Sahara