Subject: new wg co-chair

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 00:22:42 +0200

PPVPN WG,

as has been anounced by Alex I will try to step in and fill the space
after Marco, I'm still reading through all the relevant mails on the
list and trying to catch up. I view this as an interesting chanllenge
and will do my best to help the working group progress.

There are several chanllenging and necessary things that need to
happen very shortly, e.g. I would like the l2vpn requirment and
framework to become stable enough to send them to an iesg review.

I will also continue as co-chair for the mpls group, though this is
two very large tasks I think that the overlap (at least in the
solutions space) is so great that the synergies might very well
compensate for the extra work.

It is my sincere hope that we can focus and rapidly develop the
needed protocol specifications.

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]