Subject: Please review: The updation of the draft about hierarchy of PE in BGP/MPLS VPN

From: lidefeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:56:32 +0800

Hi,all,

The latest version of draft about hierarchy of PE in BGP/MPLS
VPN(draft-libin-Hierarchy-pe-bgp-mpls-vpn-02.txt) is attached,and the
updation from last version is as following:

   a. Add the interoperability statement of HoPE and [2547bis];
   b. Add the section to resolve the scalability of BGP/MPLS VPN in
      access the customer in the lower layer network.
   c. Correct some typo error.

The HoPE solution and the HoPE based solution can resolve the scalability
problem in access
the lower layer customer to BGP/MPLS VPN.

This draft is presented on the 56th IETF PPVPN WG meeting,which was not
carefully reviewed,I think,however,access to different layer customer is a
very important problem for Service Provider and customer,which can't be
resolved by normal 2547bis VPN.

Regards

Defeng Li