Subject: IESG on draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework and draft-ietf-ppvpn-requirements

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:58:09 -0700

Folks-
  
 News from the IESG telechat today:

  - draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework has been tentatively approved
    subject to addressing minor editorial points, we're working
    with the authors on the rfc-ed note that will be attached
    to the document; once it's ready the draft will go the RFC
    editor team for publication as INFO RFC.

    It was mentioned by several IESG people that the document is
    of a really high quality. Thanks!

  - draft-ietf-ppvpn-requirements: the IESG will need to continue
    discussion on this document. I'm following up with the IESG
    members, we should be able to get back to the WG next week.

 Regards,
 
-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/