Subject: Network measurement systems

From: Marcel Cavalcanti De Castro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:14:21 -0300 (EST)

Hi

Sorry for this disturb but I would like to know if there is someone
that have some experience with Network Delay Measurement (oneway delay
measurement)?
I am looking for some software or hardware that I could do it.
Thanks in advantage

  @>
/()\
-^^---------------------------------------------------------
               Marcel Cavalcanti de Castro
            Departamento de Telemática - DT
       Universidade Estadual de Campinas - UNICAMP
             www.dt.fee.unicamp.br/~castro
                   ICQ: 131702293
-----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: joshua sahala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:22:05 -0400

check out http://www.caida.org/tools/taxonomy/performance.xml#oneway

/joshua

Marcel Cavalcanti De Castro wrote:
> -------
> The MPLS-OPS Mailing List
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:  http://www.mplsrc.com/mplsops.shtml
> Archive: http://www.mplsrc.com/mpls-ops_archive.shtml