Subject: About PPVPN wg

From: lidefeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:46:20 +0800

Hi,all,

What is the agenda for the 57th PPVPN wg meeting,and I learned that PPVPN wg
has the plan to split the wg into two wg,l3vpn and l2vpn, how about its
progress? And where should I submit the latest draft?

By the way, we hope the two drafts we submited can be discussed on the
coming meeting,one is
draft-libin-hierarchy-pe-bgp-mpls-vpn-02,the other is
draft-sheng-isis-bgp-mpls-vpn-01.I wonder why these two drafts have no the
relevant I-D ACTION notification in the mail-list?

Thanks

Defeng Li
Huawei Technologies
+86-10-82882343
[email-masked]

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:53:53 +0200

Li,

the discussion on the l2vpn and l3vpn lists and since the wg action
hs been announced also on the ietf-list.

General information about the mailing lists is at:

   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn
   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l3vpn

In Vienna there will be two ppvpn sessions - on for l3 vpn's and
on for l2 vpn's.

As for the two drafts you are referring to they are in the repository,
but it is a requirment that they are discussed on the list (ppvpn)
before we will assign agenda slots.

/Loa

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

   [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2vpn

**************************************************************************