Subject: URGENT ASAP.

From: "FEDOKIN KALUSHA KABILA." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:24:07 +0200

URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
You may be surprise to receive this Email from me since you do not know me
personally. However, I would like to introduce myself. I am Mr.Fedokin Kalusha Kabila.
Kalusha  Jr,  the son of Dr. Stephen Kalusha  who was murdered few months
ago in Zimbabwe as a  result of land dispute. Before the death of my father
(Dr. Kalusha), he had taken me to AMSTERDAM to deposit the sum of TWENTY
Million United States dollars (US$20,000,000) in a security company, as he
foresaw the looming danger in  Zimbabwe. The money in question was deposited
in a box as Gemstones to avoid  much demurrage from the security company.
The proposed amount was meant for  the purchase of new machines and
chemicals for the farms and establishment of  new farms on Swaziland. As you
may be aware this land problem came into force when Zimbabwe president Mr.
Robert Mugabe Introduced the Land Reformed Act of which my father rich
farmers and some black farmers where affectted. This resulted to the killing
and Mob action by Zimbabwe war veterans and some lunatics in the society,
infact, a lot of people were killed because of this Land Reformed act of
which my dad was one of the victims. It is against this  background that my
family and I who are currently staying in Amsterdam decided to transfer my
father=92s money to a foreign account. Since the Dutch  law prohibit a
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any account or be involved in any financial
transaction. As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with  the
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could =

be transferred . I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of
money in Holland for the fear of going through the same experience in future
since both countries have similar history. Moreover, The Netherlands foreign
exchange policy does not allow such investment from asylum seekers. As a
businessman, whom I have entrusted my future and my family in his hands , I
must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to
assist  me and my family, all I need you to do for me is to make arrangement
and come to AMSTERDAM ,THE NETHERLANDS, so that we can open the non-resident
account which will aid us in transferring the money into any account you
will nominate overseas. This money I intend using for investment. I have
options to offer you, first you can choose to have certain percentage of the
money for nominating your account for the transaction, or you can go into
partnership for a proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Which ever option you choose, feel free to notify me. I have mapped out 5%
of this money for all expenses incurred in processing the transaction. If
for some reasons you do not prefer a partnership, I am willing to give you
25% of  the money while the remaining 70% that is meant for me, will be for
the  investment in your country. Please, contact me on the  Email or
telephone below so we can discuss further and a chance for you to ask me any
question you may have in  mind, while you maintain the absolute secrecy
required in the transaction.i will be very happy if you can call me on
telephone    +31-645-586-741      or   email me :[email-masked]

Yours faithfully
FEDOKIN KALUSHA KABILA.