Subject: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:31:43 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Friend,

  RE: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your
assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M ( Thirty
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)
 First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother
of three children and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy since
1st April 1996 to date under the auspices of the President of South
Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile at my website
www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm

 THE PROPOSAL

     After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy  Minister of
Minerals and Energy, my husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu  died while he
was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in2002. After his
death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar  account which
amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a South African bank which had
thier offshore House in NIGERIA - CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced  contract which he
executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in
getting this contract but I never knew that it  was over-invoiced by him.
Iam afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate
on contracts awarded from 1998 to date. If they discover this money in his
bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South
Africa and this will definetely affect my political career in government.

  I want your assistance in transfering this funds from CENTRAL BANK OF
NIGERIA through my Attorney so that this fund could be wired into your
account directly without any hitch. As soon as the fund gets to your
account, you are expected to move it immediately into another personal
bank account in your country. I will see to it that the account is not
traced from South Africa. As soon as you have confirmed the fund into
your account, I will send my eldest son with my Attorney to come to your
country to discuss on business investments.

 For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which
amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars Only) However, you have to assure me and also be ready to
go into agreement with me that you will no  telope with my fund.
If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.
Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government, I would not
WANT you to call me on phone or send a fax to me. All correspondence must
be by email to my private email  address,
[email-masked]

If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fine and okay by me. His
chambers will be representing my interest at CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. All
correspondence must be made either to my Attorney Barrister Ayon Richard ,
of kuramo lodge chambers.,or send me an email. I will also like you to
give me your contact address of telephone, fax and email to enable my
Attorney call or reach you from time to time.
Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute
Confidentiality if this transaction must succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If
you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to
discontinue.

 Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my

regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
South Africa

--------------------------------------------
Free Webmail courtesy of http://www.444.net/