Subject: RE: unsubscribe

From: Edmund Kueh / ICN Malaysia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:11:48 +0800

Greetings
Edx

-----Original Message-----
From: Naveen Gowda [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 10:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: unsubscribe

unsubscribe

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com

#####################################################################################
Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient. SIEMENS MALAYSIA SDN BHD and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the
views of any such entity.

#####################################################################################