Subject: MPLS 2003 Conference - Submission Deadline Extended to July 3rd

From: Dave McDysan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:03:50 -0400

The MPLS 2003 Conference will be held in Washington D.C. from October 26
through October 28. This year’s conference will include but is not limited
to topics such as:

- MPLS as a convergence technology
- MPLS network management and operational issues
- Provisioning and migration strategies
- MPLS in multi-AS networks
- L2 VPNs (pseudo-wire, VPLS, and other)
- L3 VPNs (BGP/MPLS, IPSec interworking, virtual routers, and other)
- Scalability and performance
- Traffic engineering and QoS
- Network processor architectures for next generation applications
- Testing MPLS applications and performance
- Network security
- Disaster recovery
- Reliability and graceful restart techniques
- Optical Integration and challenges

The Program Committee of MPLS 2003 is soliciting presentation proposals
for this conference. If you wish to suggest a particular topic or a
contribution please send a one page long proposal, including speaker’s
contact details to the attention of the Technical Program Committee at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> by July 3, 2003 (this will be the
last extension.) See www.mpls2003.com <http://www.mpls2003.com> for more
details.

The program committee is looking for original and unpublished work to
continue the tradition initiated by this conference in 1998 of covering
cutting-edge topics. Presentations from the vendor, service provider and
user community are solicited on new technologies and operational
experience.