Subject: GOOD DAY

From: "anthony davies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:35:21 -0700

VERY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: ANTHONY DAVIES
FOREIGN ACCOUNTS MANAGER, RAND MERCHANT BANK OF AFRICA
DEAR FRIEND,
ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IF THIS LETTER COMES TO YOU AS A SUPRISE SINCE WE DO
NOT KNOW EACH OTHER PHYSICALLY BEFORE NOW.BUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF
INTRODUCTION MY NAME IS ANTHONY DAVIES,AND I AM THE FOREIGN
ACCOUNTS MANAGER OF RAND MERCHANT BANK OF  AFRICA.
THERE IS AN ACCOUNT WHICH WAS OPENED IN THIS BANK IN 1999 AND MANAGED
BY ME,BUT SINCE THE DEATH OF THE ACCOUNT OWNER MR UDAY HUSSEIN FORMER IRAQ
PRESIDENT SON .
NO BENEFICIARY HAS COME FORTH TO CLAIM THIS FUND. AFTER GOING THROUGH
SOME OLD FILES WITHIN THE BANK I DISCOVERED THAT IF THIS MONEY IS NOT
REMITTED OUT OF THIS COUNTRY IMMIDIATELY, IT WILL BE FORFEITED FOR
NOTHING OR DESCRIBED AS A "RETIRED ACCOUNT' BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
OF THE BANK. WHO WILL ACTUALLY BE USING THIS MONEY IN ENRICHING A FEW
ALREADY OVER-RICH BANK OWNERS.

ON FUTHER INVESTIGATION, I DISCOVERED THAT EVEN THE COMPANY (UDAY HUSSEIN
GOLD CO.) WHERE THE LATE ACCOUNT OWNER WHO WAS A FOREIGNER OWNED
HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THIS ACCOUNT OR
ABOUT THE FUND INVOLVED 90.2 MILLION US DOLLARS(NINETY MILLION TWO
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). 

AS THE MONEY IS IN FOREIGN DENOMINATED (DOMICILIARRY) ACCOUNT AND 
CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO A
FOREIGNER WITH SOME REQUIRED INFORMATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN, I AM
CONTACTING YOU TO ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP(AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO MR UDAY HUSSEIN)
AND THE TRANSFER OF THIS
MONEY INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OUTSIDE AFRICA.
ALSO EVERYTHING CONCERNING THE PAYMENT AND TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY WILL
BE DONE LEGALLY WITH ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK PROCESSED AND
SUBMITTED TO THE BANK TO ENABLE THE PAYMENT INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK
ACCOUNT. 

IT IS VERY ESSENTIAL THAT I HAVE YOUR FULL COOPERATION AND
UNDIVIDED COMMITMENT TO MAKE THIS NOBLE TRANSACTION SUCESSFUL AS THE
MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK IS PREPARED TO APPROVE THE REMITTANCE OF THIS
MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH THE NECESSARY PROOF OF KINSHIP (WISH I
WILL FURNISH YOU WITH) AS THE BENEFICIARY.

IN ORDER TO ASSIST ME SO THAT WE CAN BOTH REALIZE THIS GOLDEN
OPPORTUNITY WE NEED TO COOPERATE CLOSELY.TO THIS END 25% OF THE TOTAL
SUM WILL BE EARMARKED AS YOUR SHARE WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FROM
THE TOTAL SUM FOR ANY INCIDENTAL EXPENSES WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE
EVENTUAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME WITH THIS TRANSACTION. 
 
DUE TO MY SENSITIVE POSITION WITHIN THE BANK, LET US KEEP THIS TRANSACTION IN
STRICT CONFIDENCE.AND BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS BUSINESS IS 100% RISK
FREE.

BEST REGARDS,

ANTHONY DAVIES.

---

From: Raj Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:47:17 -0700

unsubscribe