Subject: assistance

From: "igwe okoko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:48:11 +0100

Office of the financial controller.
Federal Ministry Agriculture,
Building 6/7 Falomo Lagos Nigeria.
Attn:president/ceo

PLEASE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS   TRANSACTION.

I am Dr Igwe Okoko,The financial controller in the Federal Ministry Of 
Agriculture (FMA) Headquarters lagos. I am writing on behalf of my 
colleagues in the Ministry and have been assigned to seek for the assistance 
of a reliable foreign company through which we can transfer the sum of 
THIRTY MILLION U.S DOLLARS ONLY (US$30,000,000). This money is deposited in 
the FMA Treasury account with the Central Bank of Nigeria.

ORIGIN OF THE FUND: This sum arose from the deliberated over-invoicing of 
contract awarded by my ministry to foreign firm in the twilight days of the 
last military regime. This contract has been completely executed and 
commissioned and the contractor that handled this contract has collected his 
full and final payment thus leaving behind the above stated amount which 
represent the over invoiced sum. We have been safeguarding this money for 
conducive time for it’s transfer out of the country for our personal use. 
However, the code of employment does not allow us (civil servants) to own ! 
and operate foreign account and because the contract was handled by aforeign 
firm and the payment made in dollars, we now need a foreign partner that 
will present himself as the sub-contractor so that the fund will be transfer 
into your company’s or personal account.Your address was made available to 
us by a very good friend who work with the Nigeria export promotion council 
and he assured us of your company’s viability and capability in business 
transaction. This assurance gave us the courage to link you up in this 
particular transaction an! d I hope it will be of mutual benefit to all of 
us. Note that the nature of your business is not particularly relevant to 
the success of the transaction. All we require is your willingness to 
present yourself as the subcontractor by providing your bank information so 
that the fund will be transferred into your account.

SHARING RATIO:For your assistance in this business , your share will be 30% 
of the total fund. I and my colleagues will take 60% while we set aside 10% 
for any expenses that may incurred in the course of this transaction. If you 
are willing to assist us in this business.Forward the particulars of your 
bank account and also your private phone and fax numbers. This information 
will enable us put an application for payment approval to the concerned 
Ministries and final to the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) and it is going 
to last for 6-7 working days starting from the day we receive the above 
information. All modalities for the take –off of this transaction have been 
worked out and further action will commence immediately we hear from you. I 
am waiting for your reply via my private email address . Thanks, yours 
faithfully.
Dr Igwe Okoko

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail