Subject: Goodday.

From: "Dr Sule Dada" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:05:54 +0100

From: Dr Sule Dada,
16 Kingsway Rd,
Ikoyi, Lagos. 

        REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE - STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL 
I am Dr Sule Dada, an Accountant in the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) and I head a seven-man tenders committee in charge
of Foreign/Expatriate Contract Awards Review and Payment Approvals
(CRPAC). I came to know of your name and address in my search for a reliable and
low-key person to handle a very confidential transaction based on
unflinching trust as we have not met before.This transaction involves
the transfer of huge sum of foreign exchange (the UnitedStates
Dollars) to a foreign account. There were a series of contracts
executed by a Consortium of Multinationals in the oil industry in
favour of NNPC among which are:

(1) The expansion and rehabilitation of the ageing pipeline network
within Nigeria for crude oil and downstream products distribution and
evacuation - US$9 Billion

(2) Contracts for the Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the four
epileptic refineries in the country

(3) The construction of more storage tanks and
maintenance and servicing of old ones for Petroleum Products Storage
(Depots) -US$90 Million

(4) The construction of Escravos Gas Poduction
Offshore facility.

The original value of these contracts was deliberately over-invoiced
in the sum of USD Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand
($18,500,000.00) by this committee (CRPAC) during the awards of the
various contract. This sum ($18,500,000.00) has now been approved for payment
by this committee (CRPAC) and is now ready to be transfered by the
Central Bank of Nigeria to the account of any individual and or
company which the CRPAC presents as the beneficiary, since the company that actually
executed these contracts has been fully paid their fund and the
projects have been officialy commissioned.
Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing totransfer the total
amount to your account for subsequent disbursement on our behalf, since we
as civil servants and we are also serving in a sensitive foreign
payment approval committee (CRPAC) are prohibited by the Code of
Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening or operating foreign
account and or dealing in foreign exchange in our names. Needless to
say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have
agreed to offer you 25% of the transferred sum, while 10% shall be
set aside for incidental expenses(internal and external) accrued
between the parties in the course of the transaction. The balance
will be used to purchase agricultural equipment and medical drugs
from your country for importation back to my country.You must however
note that this transaction is subject to the following terms and
conditions:
a) Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence
b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality
c) That you have an unflincing trust in us, and our ability to
complete all official processes with your co-operation.
(d) That the funds would be transfered to an ordinary account which
you have total control over. 
Modalities have been worked out (secretly) at the highest levels of
the relevant government departments involved and the Central Bank of
Nigeria for the immediate transfer of funds within 14 working days
subject to your satisfaction of the above stated terms. Our assurance
is that your role is risk-free. To accord this transaction the
legality it deserves and for mutual security of the fund, the whole
approval procedures will be officially and legally processed with
your name or the name of any company you may nominate as the bonafide
beneficiary, as in an ideal situation.
It is imperative that you bear in mind that having put in 19 years
in the service of the government, I am averse to having my image and
career dented.This matter should therefore be treated with utmost
secrecy and urgency. 
Kindly expedite action by contacting me on my e-mail address,
indicating your interest in this transaction. For swift response to your reply,
kindly indicate your fax and telephone numbers clearly so that I can
explain further, especially by fax. I am urgently waiting your reply
as payment to foreign contractors is usually made on quarterly basis.
You can also email me through [email-masked]. 

Yours faithfully,
Dr Sule Dada.