Subject: assistance

From: "JOHN SAVIMBI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:46:58 -0700

Dear Sir madma
Please let this mail not get to you as a surprised, it
is in my sincere search for help that I decided to contact
you.My name is Mr. JOHN SAVIMBI , I am the the son to late 
kurumah SAVIMBI, the then leader of the unita rebels in 
Angola, who was killed by the Angolan Government
troops on Saturday, 23/02/2002 in Angola. Before my Father died,
he gave me a certificate of deposit which he used in 
depositing the sum of US$15.5Million, in a security
company in Europe. 
Presently, the Government has placed us under house
arrest and has cut all telephone lines to our house making it
impossible for us to have telephone contact with the 
outside world. But I managed to gain access to
internet in order to make contact with you, to seek your
assistance of helping us go to the security company and withdraw out
the funds in their custody in Europe.You are to receive
the deposit on our behalf and assist us invest the fund in
any profitable business venture.
I decided to take this decision in consideration of
the security situation in Angola now, I have considered it
unsafe to remain here and now want to move my family
out immediately into your county, to prevent the present 
government from discovering this Deposit, as this is
the only thing that my late husband left for us. 
From the information my late Father revealed to me
before his date, this money was packed sealed Trunk Box and
was declared to the Security Company as a family
treasures, as such, the Security Company does not know that the
trunk box Contains money. Please should our problem touch your
heart, do not hesitate to email me, to enable me give you
more details about this and please be rest assured that
this transaction is 100% risk free, all I need is your
sincerity and understanding to invest the money on our behalf, I
have resolved to give you 15% of the total amount for your 
involvement, including 15% from all the proceeds which
this funds will generate from investment in future. 
Please promise me that you shall not use the advantage
of our situation to cheat us out of our only means of
survival and please keep this information very secret. Like I
said, we have planned to move to a nearby country and will
have more access to you but for now, you should reach me
through email.
Sincere regards,
Mr.JOHN SAVIMBINB: 
NB: please I want you to take a look of this site and
see every detail about my country and my Father's death. 
www.ananova.com/news/?keywords=Angola