Subject: VPN/Protocol Engineer

From: "Christian Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:24:55 -0400

Hi,

I came across your name whilst searching the web and understand you are a
VPN/Protocol Guru. We are currently looking for VPN/Protocol Gurus for a
couple of positions here in Toronto, Canada (one VPN Engineer and one
Protocol Engineer). I am keen to see if you may be interested or may know
someone who could do these jobs. The postions both require someone with a
very thorough understanding of VPNs, Embedded Software Development and
knowledge of the low level protocol of VPN inside the device. As mentioned
both roles are in Toronto, Canada and are offering very favourable
compensation packages:

http://www.gurulink.ca/AspPages/candidate_/viewjob.asp?JobID=160

http://www.gurulink.ca/AspPages/candidate_/viewjob.asp?JobID=159

If you are interested then please either forward me an updated resume, or go
to our website www.gurulink.ca and register a personal profile (and assign
yourself to me: Christian Harris). This will take 5 minutes and is a good
way for us to manage our relationship, even if not for this position but for
the future.

If this is not the role for you then perhaps you can point me in the right
direction to someone you know who may be suitable for this position? any
names or contacts would be greatly appreciated, is there anyone who jumps to
mind?

I look forward to your reply (please let me know either way).
Christian Harris
Senior Consultant

w.  416.644.8855
f.    416.651.8938

www.gurulink.ca
GuruLink Incorporated
20 Adelaide Street, East, suite 400,
Toronto, Ontario, M5C 2T6

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your
life." - Confucius

This E-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender and erase this E-mail message immediately.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux
droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou
copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne
autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez
ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de
courriel ou par un autre moyen.