Subject: TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: "DR. George Ibrahim Quattara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:49:11 +0400

FROM THE DESK: DR. IBRAHIM GEORGE QUATTARA
DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
ABDIJAN -COTE D'IVOIRE
DIRECT TEL: 008821688854690

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
DEAR FRIEND,
TRANSFER OF US$11.5MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY'S OFFSHORE ACCOUNT
Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and
Industries, we intend to solicit for your assistance on this transaction
with
you on the assumption that you will not disappoint us.
We have eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$11,500,000.00) which we made over time from over inflated contracts
in my Ministry (Federal Ministry of Health and Social Services).
We are seeking your assistance and permission to remit this amount into
your account or any other nominated account you can provide for us. Your
commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for expenses and the
remaining 70% is for my colleagues and me.
Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this
transaction urgently by e-mail or via my direct telephone line only on the
receipt of this message.
Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by email
a copy of this letter with your private Tel. And Fax number. I shall in
turn inform you of the modalities for a formal application to secure the
necessary approvals for the immediate release of this fund into your
account.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
DR. George Ibrahim Quattara