Subject: CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

From: "Prof. Charles Soludo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:21:15 -0800

FROM THE DESK OF:
PROFESSOR CHARLES SOLUDO
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

OUR REFF: NNPC/PED/01/09
CONTRACT NUMBER: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

              CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
government of Nigeria your name and company was discovered as next on the
list of the outstanding contractors who have not received their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released
to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record
in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$65.7 million dollars
(sixty five million seven hundred Thousand United States dollars).

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record
and
also re-confirm to me the followings

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession
5) Copy of your international passport.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you
in a certified bank draft from central bank of Nigeria and a copy will be
given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it.

You must get back to me immediately via this Email:[email-masked]

Regards,

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.
Executive Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria.

__________________________________________________________________
Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 7 gennaio 2005,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo. E il costo di adesione e' GRATIS.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/