Subject: [precis] IETF83 Paris draft agenda

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:51:26 +0900

Dear all,

Sorry for the delayed notification.
Following is draft agenda for IETF 83 Paris.  Please sned 
comments/additions/changes to the chairs.

1. Administrativia
2. Document updates / Discussion
  2.1 WG I-Ds
    (1) Problem-statement
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-problem-statement/
    (2) Framework
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/
  2.2 Individual Documents
    (1) Mapping characters for PRECIS classes
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yoneya-precis-mappings/
    (2) Username and Password Preparation Algorithms
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis/
    (3) Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-nickname/
3. Next steps

Marc & Yoneya, co-chairs

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:15:19 -0600

On 3/19/12 4:51 AM, Yoshiro YONEYA wrote:
> Dear all,
> 
> Sorry for the delayed notification. Following is draft agenda for
> IETF 83 Paris.  Please sned comments/additions/changes to the
> chairs.
> 
> 1. Administrativia 2. Document updates / Discussion 2.1 WG I-Ds (1)
> Problem-statement 
(2) Framework
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/ 2.2
> Individual Documents (1) Mapping characters for PRECIS classes 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yoneya-precis-mappings/ (2)
> Username and Password Preparation Algorithms 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-nickname/

I've created draft slides for 2.1.2 and 2.2.3:

http://www.saint-andre.com/ietf/ietf83-precis-framework.pdf

http://www.saint-andre.com/ietf/ietf83-precis-nickname.pdf

I'll work with Alexey on 2.2.2.

Feedback is welcome!

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/