Subject: [precis] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:39:28 -0700

FYI. Clearly I didn't see this before posting my list of open issues
just now. :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:15:11 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Username and Password Preparation Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes how to prepare Unicode strings representing
   user names and passwords, primarily for purposes of comparison.  This
   profile is intended to be used by Simple Authentication and Security
   Layer (SASL) mechanisms (such as PLAIN and SCRAM-SHA-1), as well as
   other protocols that exchange simple user names or passwords.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 4013.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt