Subject: [precis] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-01.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 14:47:17 -0600

Unfortunately, Alexey has not had a chance to complete a final review of
this spec, but I decided to submit it for the sake of gaining broader
input. I'm sure he will let me know if something is horribly wrong here. :)

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-01.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:43:23 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized
Strings Representing Simple User Names and User Secrets
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how to handle Unicode strings representing
   simple user names and user secrets, primarily for purposes of
   comparison.  This profile is intended to be used by Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) mechanisms (such as PLAIN
   and SCRAM-SHA-1), as well as other protocols that exchange simple
   user names or user secrets.  This document obsoletes RFC 4013.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt