Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to prepare and compare Unicode strings
   representing nicknames, primarily as used within textual chatrooms.
   This profile is intended to be used by messaging and text
   conferencing technologies such as the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP), the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP),
   and Centralized Conferencing (XCON).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:44:50 -0600

Just some small adjustments to incorporate feedback from reviewers in
the SIMPLE WG. I will continue to ping people for reviews in this WG
and in SIMPLE.

On 10/8/12 12:42 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Preparation and
> Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames Author(s)
> : Peter Saint-Andre Filename        :
> draft-ietf-precis-nickname-03.txt Pages           : 7 Date
> : 2012-10-08
> 
> Abstract: This document describes how to prepare and compare
> Unicode strings representing nicknames, primarily as used within
> textual chatrooms. This profile is intended to be used by messaging
> and text conferencing technologies such as the Extensible Messaging
> and Presence Protocol (XMPP), the Message Session Relay Protocol
> (MSRP), and Centralized Conferencing (XCON).
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ precis mailing
> list [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis
>