Subject: [precis] WGLC: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-05.txt

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:48:44 +0900

Dear all,

This message starts two weeks Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on 
draft-ietf-precis-nickname-05.txt (Preparation and Comparison of 
Nicknames).

Please review the document and send comments to the list, the 
co-chairs, or the authors ([email-masked]) 
by the end of WGLC.

The WGLC will end on Wednesday, Dec 19th.

Regards,

-- Marc & Yoshiro, co-chairs

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 13:38:43 +0000

Hi,

> The WGLC will end on Wednesday, Dec 19th.

I read the document and support its publication. Only a small issue from me:

6.2.  Informative References

  [I-D.yoneya-precis-mappings]
             YONEYA, Y. and T. NEMOTO, "Mapping characters for PRECIS
             classes", draft-yoneya-precis-mappings-03 (work in
             progress), October 2012.

I think this reference is Normative, as it is used with a MAY requirement.
(I think keeping the MAY is fine. We need to progress draft-yoneya-precis-mappings)

Best Regards,
Alexey