Subject: [precis] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-precis-7564bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:01:46 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-precis-7564bis-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-7564bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

not a problem but I noticed that marc is author and shepherd of this document
which looks a bit weird...

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 09:47:28 +0200

> which looks a bit weird...

Less weird when you know that this is an update to a doc that Marc was
involved with, but that Marc wasn't involved with the update (except
as chair).  I think it actually makes him the best choice for
shepherd, as he's familiar with the document and with the issues that
needed updating.

Barry