Subject: draft meeting agenda for Dallas

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:08:46 +0100

Dear all,

Below please find the draft agenda for our session in Dallas.
Please send me a message if you have suggestions for changes.

The session will be after the IPFIX session and in the same
room as IPFIX.

Since we might have remote participants, it would be great
if the presenters sent me their slides in advance of the session
for uploading them.

It looks like a rather short session.  Still it is necessary
to take minutes. Is there a volunteer?

See you at the session,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de

Packet Sampling WG (psamp)
IETF #65
Wednesday March 22 at 1510-1610
=================================

Chair:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  1) Agenda bashing, WG Status, PSAMP documents status    ( 5 min)

  2) PSAMP protocol (Benoit Claise)                       (15 min)
     - draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-03.txt

  3) PSAMP information model (Paul Aitken)                (15 min)
     - draft-ietf-psamp-info-04.txt

  4) PSAMP MIB (Juergen Quittek)                          (15 min)
     - draft-ietf-psamp-mib-05.txt

  5) Wrap up                                              ( 5 min)
     - review of action points

INTERNET DRAFTS:

Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol Specifications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-03.txt

Information Model for Packet Sampling Exports
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-info-04.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-mib-05.txt

RELATED DRAFTS:

IPFIX Protocol Specification
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-19.txt

Information Model for IP Flow Information Export
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-info-11.txt

Managed Objects for IPFIX concentrator
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kobayashi-ipfix-concentrator-mib-01.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>