Subject: encrypted packets

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:40:16 -0600

Dear all,

The current text says

   "Since encryption alters the meaning of encrypted fields, when the 
   Property Match Filtering classification is based on the encrypted 
   field(s) in the packet, it MUST be able to recognize that the 
   field(s) are not available and MUST NOT select those packets."

For clarification purposes (even if the intend was there already) 
I would like to change it to:
   "Since encryption alters the meaning of encrypted fields, when the 
   Property Match Filtering classification is based on the encrypted 
   field(s) in the packet, it MUST be able to recognize that the 
   field(s) are not available and MUST NOT select those packets
   unless specifically directed by the Information Element description."

Regards, Benoit.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>