Subject: [PSAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Packet Sampling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Packet Selection and Reporting
	Author(s)       : D. Chiou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-06-26

This document specifies a framework for the PSAMP (Packet 
SAMPling) protocol.  The functions of this protocol are to select 
packets from a stream according to a set of standardized 
selectors, to form a stream of reports on the selected packets, 
and to export the reports to a collector.  This framework details 
the components of this architecture, then describes some generic 
 requirements, motivated by the dual aims of ubiquitous deployment 
and utility of the reports for applications.  Detailed 
requirements for selection, reporting and exporting are 
described, along with configuration requirements of the PSAMP 
functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
PSAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/psamp