Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Wrong stream type used in sending state stream secion (#4169)

From: Yingrong Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 14:15:58 -0700

type 0 is for a client initiated stream and type 1 is for a server initiated stream
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:53:41 -0700

This is not incorrect.  Stream 0 is client-initiated, which means that it is a "stream initiated by a peer" for servers.  Stream 1 is server-initiated, which means that it is a "stream initiated by a peer" for clients.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169#issuecomment-700122859

---

From: Yingrong Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:57:28 -0700

> This is not incorrect.  Stream 0 is client-initiated, which means that it is a "stream initiated by a peer" for servers.  Stream 1 is server-initiated, which means that it is a "stream initiated by…

A-ha, I see. That makes more sense. Thank you for the clarification

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169#issuecomment-700125192

---

From: Yingrong Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:57:37 -0700

Closed #4169.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4169#event-3815293217