Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rewording suggestion (#4119)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:35:11 -0700

Issue raised by @gorryfair via [email](https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/quic/nUyowuoahrCG1JgVt_APRgaw8ug):

> (ii) Does this read better with /for/ moved within the sentence?
OLD:/At the endpoint, the connection ID is used to identify which QUIC connection the packet is intended for./
NEW:/At the  endpoint, the connection ID is used to identify the QUIC connection for which  the packet is intended./

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4119

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:41:21 -0700

Sounds good.  I'll do that too.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4119#issuecomment-696560712

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:49:30 -0700

Closed #4119 via #4159.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4119#event-3805213358