Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelogs for -30 (#4083)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 19:21:53 -0700

Note that -invariants has a change here, but I don&#39;t think that it&#39;s worth adding a changelog.

This is everything @MikeBishop.  HTTP only had two, QPACK had none.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelogs for -30

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (14)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:41:12 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083#pullrequestreview-485081730

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 11:18:17 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083#pullrequestreview-485280774

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 16:01:50 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083#pullrequestreview-485458971

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 18:53:27 -0700

Merged #4083 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4083#event-3748533507