Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite actual BCP 38 (#4157)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:08:39 -0700

We can&#39;t pull in a citation for a BCP any other way, but this pointer
moved a while ago.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4157

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite actual BCP 38

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4157.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4157.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4157

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:30:52 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4157#pullrequestreview-495696636

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:40:09 -0700

Merged #4157 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4157#event-3805187778