Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add Lars to acknowledgments (#4168)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:55:43 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4168

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add Lars to acknowledgments

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4168.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4168.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4168

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:56:59 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4168#pullrequestreview-496004065

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:57:06 -0700

Merged #4168 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4168#event-3805372140