Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cut the loopback examples (#4133)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:51:47 -0700

Closes #4126.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4133

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cut the loopback examples

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4133.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4133.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4133

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:26:44 -0700

Merged #4133 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4133#event-3795550996