Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reorder invariants (#4152)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:21:01 -0700

Gorry thought that it might be worth saying what QUIC is first.

I agree.

Tiny tweaks to the intro to allow for the change.  Including a new
title.

Closes #4118.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4152

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reorder invariants

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4152.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4152.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4152

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:07:39 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4152#pullrequestreview-495730676

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:46:47 -0700

Merged #4152 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4152#event-3805205945