Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update TLS reference (#4158)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:18:22 -0700

This was in text pulled from RFC 7541, so it&#39;s excusable.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update TLS reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:08:24 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158#pullrequestreview-495731329

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:06:59 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158#pullrequestreview-495983587

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 22:08:46 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4158 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4158#event-3805263874