Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC7301 is cited twice (#4127)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:43:52 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4127

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC7301 was cited twice

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4127.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4127.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4127

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:12:45 -0700

Merged #4127 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4127#event-3795384154