Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] New transport parameters and 0-RTT (#4165)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:17:09 -0700

Some advice.

Close #4112.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165

-- Commit Summary --

  * New transport parameters and 0-RTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:18:33 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165#pullrequestreview-495988782

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:22:07 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

c8f67ec04582fdb978c6ed6a27b1102f18f21e39  Tweaks

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165/files/c1a8ef99482e6d1c02c5b8aebe5aac5b521bbcc5..c8f67ec04582fdb978c6ed6a27b1102f18f21e39

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:22:42 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165#pullrequestreview-495990643

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:26:32 -0700

ed2e7e772180fcdcacee41da6f670431642a7bd4  Again!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165/files/c8f67ec04582fdb978c6ed6a27b1102f18f21e39..ed2e7e772180fcdcacee41da6f670431642a7bd4

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:28:04 -0700

768d9c336c3273660c778669d7a9b348b55f9c04  subsequent connections

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165/files/ed2e7e772180fcdcacee41da6f670431642a7bd4..768d9c336c3273660c778669d7a9b348b55f9c04

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:28:27 -0700

ba182a8c579f34ba7e468871c8e7266a1a911d16  -definitions for

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165/files/768d9c336c3273660c778669d7a9b348b55f9c04..ba182a8c579f34ba7e468871c8e7266a1a911d16

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:30:14 -0700

b718a3204af77df710d2eab85e18f6b5fcbff8f1  don't rely on context

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165/files/ba182a8c579f34ba7e468871c8e7266a1a911d16..b718a3204af77df710d2eab85e18f6b5fcbff8f1

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:31:15 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165#pullrequestreview-495994230

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:32:49 -0700

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165#pullrequestreview-495994833

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:33:08 -0700

Merged #4165 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4165#event-3805320404