Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Nits in TLS Section 5.7 (#4106)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 07:11:01 -0700

Three minor changes here; separate if needed:
- The section title refers to frames, but the content discusses packets
- The text refers to a RETRY packet; packet types are not shouting-case
- Retry is not the only way to verify liveness prior to handshake completion (e.g. Connection ID on packets with a multi-round-trip handshake); reference to address validation for more context
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4106

-- Commit Summary --

  * Not frames
  * NO SHOUTING
  * Other ways of validating address, NO SHOUTING

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4106.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4106.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4106

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 13:58:37 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4106#pullrequestreview-491777247

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 04:58:54 -0700

Merged #4106 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4106#event-3786036382