Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fixing a fig of recovery (#4077)

From: Kazu Yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:08:04 -0700

A minor fix.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4077

-- Commit Summary --

  * fixing a fig.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4077.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4077.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4077

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:27:00 -0700

Merged #4077 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4077#event-3739012889