Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Expand IV on first occurrence (#4075)

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 03:14:17 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4075

-- Commit Summary --

  * Expand IV on first occurrence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4075.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4075.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4075

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 16:12:48 -0700

Merged #4075 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4075#event-3738538598