Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] marking caused the loss (#4171)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 16:52:21 -0700

Closes #4170.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171

-- Commit Summary --

  * marking caused the loss

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:42:43 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171#pullrequestreview-499063947

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:01:21 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171#pullrequestreview-499637151

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:02:18 -0700

Merged #4171 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4171#event-3826899815