Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify how packet number is encoded before ACK is received (#4098)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 20:13:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify how packet number is encoded before ACK is received

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 20:42:55 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

WFM.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098#pullrequestreview-488300843

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:52:22 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098#pullrequestreview-488706211

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:39:41 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thank you for the PR, @dtikhonov !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098#pullrequestreview-489052792

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:39:52 -0700

Merged #4098 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4098#event-3770234159