Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove unnecessary clarifications from pacing text (#4166)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:19:49 -0700

Fixes #3748
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4166

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove unnecessary clarifications from pacing text

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4166.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4166.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4166

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:22:29 -0700

Merged #4166 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4166#event-3805297441