Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rephrase and highlight. (#4139)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 00:56:26 -0700

Fixes #4120.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4139

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rephrase and highlight. Fixes #4120.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4139.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4139.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4139

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 00:58:10 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4139#pullrequestreview-494395728

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 02:39:20 -0700

Merged #4139 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4139#event-3797194594