Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ECN is validated (#4150)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:20:08 -0700

...not verified.  Consistency in terms helps.

Closes #4146.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4150

-- Commit Summary --

  * ECN is validated

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4150.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4150.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4150

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:50:46 -0700

Merged #4150 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4150#event-3801025098