Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use TP error for invalid TP (#4100)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:41:20 -0700

Closes #4099.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add tp error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:42:52 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

a5dbe26d5a9d9970a2fa1a4acb540e19f523f627  shrink

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100/files/18abcfa4bce92a3e6b604ed0f9c9d9cc37b87b12..a5dbe26d5a9d9970a2fa1a4acb540e19f523f627

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:44:58 -0700

6194b65e9eebc79948eebdad02905ea17289b6a6  don't change MUST semantics

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100/files/a5dbe26d5a9d9970a2fa1a4acb540e19f523f627..6194b65e9eebc79948eebdad02905ea17289b6a6

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:46:46 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100#pullrequestreview-489158418

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:46:55 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100#pullrequestreview-489158484

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:21:57 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100#pullrequestreview-489209758

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:59:36 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100#pullrequestreview-490807378

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 02:10:41 -0700

Merged #4100 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4100#event-3802197976