Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 58fdbc: "With Literal Name" instead of "Without Name Refer...

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:16:50 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/literal-name
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 58fdbce7406b57f93cb7e1e1ed4bd9232ad1bf35
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/58fdbce7406b57f93cb7e1e1ed4bd9232ad1bf35
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-09-24 (Thu, 24 Sep 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  "With Literal Name" instead of "Without Name Reference"

This saves bytes (that's the most important reason).

This uses something positive rather than something negative to define
the instruction.

Yes, it means that there are two "Literal"s in the name of an
instruction.  But now it says what is inside rather than what isn't.

Closes #4137.