Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fixing an incorrect reference. (#4072)

From: Kazu Yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 23:17:53 -0700

It should refer to Table 1.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4072

-- Commit Summary --

  * fixing an incorrect reference.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4072.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4072.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4072

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 15:08:54 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks, @kazu-yamamoto !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4072#pullrequestreview-482989346

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 15:09:01 -0700

Merged #4072 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4072#event-3731848809