Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Consistent hex case (#4069)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 20:42:03 -0700

Is this the most trivial pull request yet?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069

-- Commit Summary --

  * Consistent hex case

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 20:43:14 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069#pullrequestreview-480460752

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 20:50:21 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069#pullrequestreview-480462838

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 08:29:43 -0700

I didn't see this before I opened #4070.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069#issuecomment-686571143

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 13:49:12 -0700

Done in #4070, so closing.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069#issuecomment-687375633

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 13:49:13 -0700

Closed #4069.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4069#event-3731527178