Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix idnits (#4121)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:17:57 -0700

RFC3986 was included in the references twice.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix idnits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:34:06 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121#pullrequestreview-493236262

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 09:12:59 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121#pullrequestreview-493629629

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:06:24 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121#pullrequestreview-493879616

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:12:31 -0700

Merged #4121 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4121#event-3795383552