Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite RFC768 for UDP (#4073)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 08:55:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite RFC768 for UDP

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 10:47:22 -0700

@MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

> +as is practical.  QUIC packets are carried in UDP datagrams {{!UDP=RFC0768}} to
+better facilitate deployment in existing systems and networks.

```suggestion
as is practical.  QUIC packets are carried in UDP datagrams ({{!UDP=RFC0768}})
to better facilitate deployment in existing systems and networks.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073#pullrequestreview-482843941

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 10:58:15 -0700

@larseggert pushed 1 commit.

c06ca12c8529908e572b3391547a892073141c8e  Update draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073/files/d85880e79c4b6898fa4103c413bb2656db24160a..c06ca12c8529908e572b3391547a892073141c8e

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 15:11:01 -0700

Merged #4073 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4073#event-3731855797