Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] remove duplicate paragraphs about CID validation (#4154)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:39:01 -0700

Please review carefully, but I think we can replace these paragraphs with a reference.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4154

-- Commit Summary --

  * remove duplicate paragraphs about CID validation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4154.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4154.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4154

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:12:12 -0700

Merged #4154 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4154#event-3801537793

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 12:08:29 -0700

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

Nice find, thanks @marten-seemann !

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4154#pullrequestreview-495874218