Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Not use, observe (#4162)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:03:15 -0700

I can&#39;t stop re-reading this text.  There isn&#39;t much of it, but that makes it easier to spot little annoyances like this.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162

-- Commit Summary --

  * Not use, observe

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:30:00 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162#pullrequestreview-495290435

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:10:20 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162#pullrequestreview-495733016

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:38:30 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162#pullrequestreview-495969450

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:47:29 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

c4dea1393acf1bd619d212373e8be1f482fa4eee  Merge branch 'master' into use-observe

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162/files/cb4b21112681994593b4316df949c37b530a6701..c4dea1393acf1bd619d212373e8be1f482fa4eee

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:47:37 -0700

Merged #4162 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4162#event-3805208158