Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update samples for -31, no salt change (#4096)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 22:10:29 -0700

I didn&#39;t do this for -30 (I stupidly thought that I had and didn&#39;t properly check).  Maybe that&#39;s OK as everyone is doing -29, but it was sloppy.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update samples for -31, no salt change

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (14)
    M protection-samples.js (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:50:09 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I assumed this was deliberate for -30.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096#pullrequestreview-488050625

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:17:17 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096#pullrequestreview-489145889

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:32:10 -0700

Merged #4096 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4096#event-3795432648