Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ack Mirja in recovery (#4135)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:24:16 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135

-- Commit Summary --

  * Acknowledge Kazu Yamamoto for recovery
  * Add Mirja to recovery acknowledgments

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:25:31 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135#pullrequestreview-493911557

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:37:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135#pullrequestreview-493915895

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 20:47:29 -0700

Merged #4135 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4135#event-3796111206