Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Does QUIC transport describe ECN /validation/ or /verification/? (#4146)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:40:44 -0700

* mentions /verification/ of ECN but defines /validation/ of ECN.:
In section 9.2:  the term /verify/ is used 3 times, but not explained:
/verifies ECN capability/ and /verifies ECN support/
should these both  be /validates ECN support/ ?
… ALSO is there a difference between ECN support and ECN capability? - I didn’t expect a subtle difference,  can we use one set of words instead? (and sorry if I compounded any confusion in the terms...)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4146

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:50:47 -0700

Closed #4146 via #4150.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4146#event-3801025105