Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix conflicting error codes (#4088)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 23:57:42 -0700

I guess technically we could have let both of these stand and used the
same error code for both conditions, but that seems unnecessary.  Moving
the AEAD limit seems easier.

Closes #4087.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix conflicting error codes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (14)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:24:04 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088#pullrequestreview-486201741

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 17:45:38 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Ugh. Thanks for resolving this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088#pullrequestreview-486401500

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 22:29:27 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088#pullrequestreview-486483156

---

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 13:48:37 -0700

@chris-wood approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088#pullrequestreview-487255726

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:33:43 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088#pullrequestreview-488864213

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 02:10:49 -0700

Merged #4088 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4088#event-3802198540