Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QUIC transport does not have stream level errors (#4167)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:52:15 -0700

Fixes #4123
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167

-- Commit Summary --

  * QUIC transport does not have stream level errors

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:56:09 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167#pullrequestreview-496003784

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:56:10 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167#pullrequestreview-496003795

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:56:18 -0700

Merged #4167 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4167#event-3805370154