Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] minor editorial nits in section 19 (Frame Types and Formats) (#4153)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:26:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4153

-- Commit Summary --

  * clarify Retire Prior To field
  * clarify that conn flow control uses the final sizes of streams
  * improve description of FIN bit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4153.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4153.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4153

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:16:10 -0700

Merged #4153 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4153#event-3801548541