Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial nits, as suggested by Gorry (#4151)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:34:30 -0700

Closes #4144.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4151

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial nits, as suggested by Gorry

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4151.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4151.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4151

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:49:21 -0700

Merged #4151 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4151#event-3801022632