Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial pass, part 2 (#4117)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:24:19 -0700

Minor nits and changes.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117

-- Commit Summary --

  * rest of doc

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (39)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:47:38 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117#pullrequestreview-493897650

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 16:45:14 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

6b194c713811888adfb28724d0eb58a44c05cabd  rest of doc

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117/files/d626978a65e60eb8d4165fa4068f62f7937ead75..6b194c713811888adfb28724d0eb58a44c05cabd

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 16:49:01 -0700

Merged #4117 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4117#event-3800792764