Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Codeowners (#4103)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:12:34 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4103

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add CODEOWNERS
  * Change ident

-- File Changes --

    A .github/CODEOWNERS (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4103.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4103.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4103

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:12:58 -0700

Merged #4103 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4103#event-3774009443

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:32:34 -0700

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -0,0 +1,13 @@
+*                               @quicwg/chairs
+
+draft-ietf-quic-http.md         @MikeBishop
+
+draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md   @martinthomson @janaiyengar

This should be just mt

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4103#pullrequestreview-489958730