Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] for which not which ... for (#4159)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:27:31 -0700

Closes #4119.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159

-- Commit Summary --

  * for which not which ... for

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:08:47 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159#pullrequestreview-495731669

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:39:04 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159#pullrequestreview-495969709

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:49:30 -0700

Merged #4159 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4159#event-3805213351