Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] One more reference that could use a semicolon (#4161)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:01:09 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161

-- Commit Summary --

  * One more reference that could use a semicolon

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:09:14 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161#pullrequestreview-495732059

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:38:45 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161#pullrequestreview-495969562

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:46:56 -0700

Merged #4161 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4161#event-3805206292