Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Another try (#4092)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 06:57:54 -0700

An update to #4091

I read the 4091 text as implying that probes were sent upon a loss.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4092

-- Commit Summary --

  * Another try

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4092.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4092.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4092

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:10:14 -0700

Merged #4092 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4092#event-3758057661