Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Word-smithed version of Ted's resolution to #3842 from the mailing list (#3945)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 04:06:23 -0700

@larseggert pushed 2 commits.

132196e7b274e8c095178efc7eede10db800393d  SHOULD -> MUST
f9a6cd4305b35376f1c0608e99d17056fbca2881  Merge branch '3842-list-resolution' of github.com:larseggert/base-drafts into 3842-list-resolution

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3945/files/7a2289a2400b22662a4a72227395dd955530fa57..f9a6cd4305b35376f1c0608e99d17056fbca2881

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 04:07:42 -0700

I think this is good to go.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3945#issuecomment-684772851

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 12:38:25 -0700

Merged #3945 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3945#event-3716529381