Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Restore missing field (#4095)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 21:58:16 -0700

This was a copy-paste error that it seems we never fixed.

Closes #4094.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095

-- Commit Summary --

  * Restore missing field

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 07:35:30 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095#pullrequestreview-487835330

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:11:15 +0000 (UTC)

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095#pullrequestreview-487873670

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:13:18 -0700

Merged #4095 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4095#event-3765532070