Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Try again to use ECN? (#4029)

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 04:10:46 -0700

@gorryfair could you send text soon, please?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4029#issuecomment-685637227

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 00:39:02 -0700

This text is being discussed in a PR #4059 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4029#issuecomment-686314241

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 08:59:07 -0700

@gorryfair since #4059 is merged now, can we close this issue?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4029#issuecomment-693501977

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:12:07 -0700

Let us do that, yes.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4029#issuecomment-693731561

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:12:13 -0700

Closed #4029.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4029#event-3775526313