Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite the RFC for DPLPMTUD (#4115)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:13:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4115

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite the RFC for DPLPMTUD

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4115.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4115.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4115

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 09:13:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4115#pullrequestreview-493630272

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:05:54 -0700

Merged #4115 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4115#event-3795366639