Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move security requirement to push section (#4105)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:01:08 -0700

Fixes #4101.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move security requirement to push section
  * Tighter SC wording

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:58:04 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105#pullrequestreview-490943149

---

From: "Roy T. Fielding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:19:16 -0700

@royfielding approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105#pullrequestreview-490957177

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 17:10:38 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105#pullrequestreview-491067841

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 06:47:08 -0700

Merged #4105 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4105#event-3782697154