Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Changelog for -31 (#4164)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 02:17:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164

-- Commit Summary --

  * Changelog for -31

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (5)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 03:22:42 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164#pullrequestreview-495426324

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:10:47 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164#pullrequestreview-495733411

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:02:19 -0700

@afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164#pullrequestreview-495981418

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:26:47 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164#pullrequestreview-495992369

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:32:55 -0700

Merged #4164 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4164#event-3805319990