Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 7 (#4714)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:23:42 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 8.1
> 
> I guess in some sense the observed RTT is also a signal under the
> control of a (Dolev-Yao) attacker, in addition to the loss and ECN
> signals.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4714

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:57:49 -0800

Closed #4714 via #4730.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4714#event-4198408711