Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No "field" (#4770)

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 06:06:33 -0800

HTTP Semantics refers to the field sections used at particular locations using terms &quot;header section&quot; and &quot;trailer section.&quot; However, the HTTP/3 draft sometimes calls them &quot;header field section&quot; and &quot;trailer field section.&quot;

This PR addresses the inconsistency.

It also fixes one instance &quot;fields section.&quot;
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770

-- Commit Summary --

  * no &quot;field&quot;
  * &quot;field section&quot; is the term

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (32)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 06:56:00 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Have you checked to make sure QPACK matches as well?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770#pullrequestreview-572302262

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:36:49 -0800

@kazuho pushed 1 commit.

18c02423daf067b546214695bbcf11de2f87c0c2  no "field" in QPACK

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770/files/8e3aa4c92b59bb7b12c6033ca5e63303ef1bf0c1..18c02423daf067b546214695bbcf11de2f87c0c2

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:37:33 -0800

@MikeBishop Of course I did (not). Done in 18c0242.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770#issuecomment-764028823

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:59:19 -0800

Merged #4770 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4770#event-4240378208