Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 51 (#4663)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:10:04 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 22.1.4
>
> Should we require an expectation that the publicly available
> specification is going to be stable and/or continue to be accessible, as
> a condition of a permanent registration?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4663

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:57:25 -0800

We might *prefer* it, but doing so could add barriers to getting things in the registry, which would be undesirable.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4663#issuecomment-756479194

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:57:53 -0800

I read this as "close with no action".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4663#issuecomment-758477967

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:49:04 -0800

Closed #4663.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4663#event-4194954869