Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Be more precise about "once completed" (#4604)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:16:44 -0800

Closes #4563.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4604

-- Commit Summary --

  * Be more precise about &quot;once completed&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4604.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4604.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4604

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:21:29 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4604#pullrequestreview-563186158

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:33:20 -0800

Merged #4604 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4604#event-4178255792