Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] This is an example for illustration purposes (#4567)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:36:44 -0800

Ben observed that this might be at odds with the definition of the
interface.  This is true, but the illustrative value of the current
structure is valuable.  More text on that might help.

Closes #4482.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4567

-- Commit Summary --

  * This is an example for illustration purposes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4567.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4567.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4567

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:37:31 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4567#pullrequestreview-562336663

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:54:18 -0800

Merged #4567 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4567#event-4178462311