Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Talk about streams, not STREAMs (#4819)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:56:29 -0800

Fixes #4779.

I&#39;m okay with the current text, but this talks more squarely about &quot;version 1&quot; and the abstraction, with the framing just being an aside.  And technically, QUIC doesn&#39;t order the STREAM frames, it assembles the stream data in order, so this is more precise.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819

-- Commit Summary --

  * Talk about streams, not STREAMs

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:27:18 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819#pullrequestreview-577729518

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:35:09 -0800

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819#pullrequestreview-577735134

---

From: kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:17:26 -0800

@kaduk approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819#pullrequestreview-577765591

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:18:02 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Yup, this is better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4819#pullrequestreview-578930028