Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 8 (#4782)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 11:46:42 -0800

@kaduk said

> Section 11.2.2
>
> I note that RFC 7540 marked setting code 0x0 reserved for h2; should we
> mirror that?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4782

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:03:30 -0800

0x0 actually seems to be an oversight that someone plugged at some point -- I can't find anything in RFC 7540 that reserves the value.  The range begins at 0x0, but defined values begin at 0x1; IANA has marked 0x0 as reserved.  No harm in marking 0x0 as reserved here as well, I suppose.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4782#issuecomment-765653093

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:12:59 -0800

Closed #4782 via #4810.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4782#event-4253160777