Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make invariants reference normative in transport (#4470)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 15:35:53 -0800

If you read the very first reference in the overview, it&#39;s fairly clear
that this reference should be normative.

Closes #4469.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make invariants reference normative in transport

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (22)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:26:31 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470#pullrequestreview-561936635

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:11:46 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470#pullrequestreview-562329208

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:11:52 -0800

Merged #4470 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4470#event-4173457555