Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite Section 8.1 for use of CID for validation (#4687)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:48:02 -0800

Closes #4654.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4687

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite Section 8.1 for use of CID for validation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4687.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4687.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4687

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:54:04 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4687#pullrequestreview-563247619

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 06:54:11 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4687 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4687#event-4178461905