Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] STOP_SENDING carries information too (#4574)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:06:56 -0800

So it could be unsafe for use in 0-RTT.

Closes #4494.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574

-- Commit Summary --

  * STOP_SENDING carries information too

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:38:46 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574#pullrequestreview-562356411

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:56:31 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574#pullrequestreview-562362726

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:20:22 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574#pullrequestreview-562846971

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:38:35 -0800

Merged #4574 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4574#event-4177913213