Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The 1200 byte thing limits space for extensions (#4582)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 01:27:31 -0800

...if the path doesn&#39;t provide extra headroom.

Includes some rewording of the text.

Closes #4516.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582

-- Commit Summary --

  * The 1200 byte thing limits space for extensions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (18)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 04:21:41 -0800

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582#pullrequestreview-562668806

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 12:51:34 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582#pullrequestreview-563028957

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:45:12 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582#pullrequestreview-563176035

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:45:20 -0800

Merged #4582 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4582#event-4177925781