Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Éric Vyncke's Invariants Comment 2 (#4547)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:04:56 -0800

Éric Vyncke said:

> -- Abstract --
> I have hard time to reconciliate "...that are expected to remain unchanged..."
> with the intended status of standards track... and later with the sentence "A
> protocol that does not conform to the properties described in this document is
> not QUIC" in section 5.4.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4547

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 15:08:59 -0800

The abstract hasn't kept pace with the text.  It can be made clearer.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4547#issuecomment-755770634

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:35:05 -0800

Closed #4547 via #4601.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4547#event-4178259712