Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reword flow label generation to avoid restating RFC 6437 (#4726)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:23:25 -0800

This was a little tricky as the current text already had what we wanted.
But it wasn&#39;t quite clear on rationale, so I added some of that.

Closes #4533.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4726

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reword flow label generation to avoid restating RFC 6437

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (29)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4726.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4726.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4726

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:07:08 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4726#pullrequestreview-566018633

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:07:21 -0800

Merged #4726 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4726#event-4194527374