Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 41 (#4653)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:05:45 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.1.3.3
>
> > 3.  A limited on-path attacker can cause an idle connection to be
> >     deemed lost if the server is the first to resume activity.
>
> Pedantically, if the client resumes activity after the server does, but
> within, say, 2*PTO, I don't think the connection would actually be lost.
> But perhaps I am missing something.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4653

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:36:41 -0800

Not worth clarifying I think.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4653#issuecomment-755918354

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:07:34 -0800

Closed #4653.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4653#event-4193892477