Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Invariants Comment 1 (#4508)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:22:58 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 5.2
> 
> Should we call out that the short header admits a zero-length
> Destination Connection ID, implying that there will not always be a
> visible connection ID?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4508

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 23:31:50 -0800

I don't think we need to say anything here.  In this case, zero is not a special number.  Put differently, all of the connection ID is visible.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4508#issuecomment-755136069

---

From: kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:44:38 -0800

Okay, I propose close with no change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4508#issuecomment-756454482

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:35:48 -0800

Closed #4508.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4508#event-4182458067