Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove routing recommendation (#4696)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 14:47:25 -0800

This was just old and needed a little bit of a refresh.

Removing the recommendation, which was counter to established views and
unnecessary.

I will let others determine whether this is editorial/design.

Closes #4453.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove routing recommendation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 20:57:11 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#pullrequestreview-564002662

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:59:20 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#pullrequestreview-564542401

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:45:51 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

To be safe, let's mark this design. 

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#pullrequestreview-564968038

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 03:27:28 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#pullrequestreview-567130161

---

From: martinduke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:45:23 -0800

@martinduke approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#pullrequestreview-567418010

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:55:45 -0800

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#pullrequestreview-567427882

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:56:57 -0800

Merged #4696 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4696#event-4208570426