Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 16 (#4623)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:09:56 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 8.1.4
>
> > An address validation token MUST be difficult to guess.  Including a
> > large enough random value in the token would be sufficient, but this
> > depends on the server remembering the value it sends to clients.
>
> (How large is "large enough?")

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4623

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:13:27 -0800

Closed #4623 via #4681.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4623#event-4178353925