Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC 4086 can be an informative reference (#4699)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:59:03 -0800

Closes #4664.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4699

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC 4086 can be an informative reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4699.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4699.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4699

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 06:57:54 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4699#pullrequestreview-564322803

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:18:16 -0800

Merged #4699 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4699#event-4188715746