Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 8 (#4715)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:24:16 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Appendix A
> 
> Should we say explicitly that '^' in the pseudocode is used to indicate
> exponentiation?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4715

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:21:23 -0800

Closed #4715 via #4731.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4715#event-4198512674