Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Drop the plural (#4584)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 01:49:26 -0800

Closes #4522.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4584

-- Commit Summary --

  * Drop the plural

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4584.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4584.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4584

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:37:21 -0800

Merged #4584 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4584#event-4177910797