Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 896dcb: Strike "TLS" from encryption level

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:21:16 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/issue4480
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 896dcbba3294283047600560b6b81ce901ba38b3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/896dcbba3294283047600560b6b81ce901ba38b3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-06 (Wed, 06 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Strike "TLS" from encryption level

  Commit: a1148e1de532025681fd8e9c1195755c4bb724a1
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a1148e1de532025681fd8e9c1195755c4bb724a1
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-06 (Wed, 06 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Remove misleading text about coalescing

And replace it with explanatory language about encryption levels and
packet number spaces.  This context is now missing as a result of moving
the referenced text to -transport.

Closes #4480.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/896dcbba3294%5E...a1148e1de532