Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Subsequent keys can be used as well as the next (#4573)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:01:54 -0800

This is a little pedantic, but it&#39;s more correct.

Also fix reference format.

Closes #4493.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573

-- Commit Summary --

  * Subsequent keys can be used as well as the next

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:39:48 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573#pullrequestreview-562356775

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:48:27 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573#pullrequestreview-563245598

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:48:33 -0800

Merged #4573 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4573#event-4178445983