Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ^ expresses exponentiation (#4731)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:10:21 -0800

... and the title tests for input sanitization in scripts.

Closes #4715.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731

-- Commit Summary --

  * ^ expresses exponentiation
  * quotes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:18:35 -0800

@martinthomson commented on this pull request.

I just realized that we aren't particular consistent:  ^ means XOR in some other places...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731#pullrequestreview-565927953

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:38:00 -0800

Given that ^ is used in in the recovery draft in exactly 2 places, I'm happy to change it here if you have a better suggestion. I think that not being consistent is ok -- the context should make it clear, and stating it explicitly in the recovery draft makes it clear here at least.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731#issuecomment-758440651

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:14:08 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

Let's do this, I've a fix for the one XOR case in -tls.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731#pullrequestreview-565989243

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:21:17 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731#pullrequestreview-566781742

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:21:23 -0800

Merged #4731 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4731#event-4198512664