Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 4cad27: Closure alerts are errors too

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:58:28 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 4cad27d2cd1183446aa245d9353c8c7816eeb28f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4cad27d2cd1183446aa245d9353c8c7816eeb28f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-06 (Wed, 06 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Closure alerts are errors too

This changes the shape of the requirement from one that proscribes the
behaviour of a TLS stack to the reaction of QUIC to a warning level
alert.  This recommends treating them as fatal as QUIC never
deliberately closes TLS.

This is a normative change that should have no practical effect on
implementations.

Closes #4485.

  Commit: a7806d569497c228dd4d339545db301c67dd148f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a7806d569497c228dd4d339545db301c67dd148f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-07 (Thu, 07 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  qualify

Co-authored-by: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>

  Commit: 0625b35a2def96b9d17a9137e622ca1121417ac4
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0625b35a2def96b9d17a9137e622ca1121417ac4
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-07 (Thu, 07 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Wrap

  Commit: 918caa54b2bd63af4924ce2e1a33264c2949433e
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/918caa54b2bd63af4924ce2e1a33264c2949433e
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-15 (Fri, 15 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #4570 from quicwg/warning-alert

Closure alerts are errors too

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/7d67f7c9d76e...918caa54b2bd