Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 7 (#4674)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:43:32 -0800

Rob Wilton said:

> >    3.2.  Receiving Stream States
>>
> >    The receiving part of a stream enters the "Recv" state when the
> >    sending part of a bidirectional stream initiated by the endpoint
> >    (type 0 for a client, type 1 for a server) enters the "Ready" state.
>
> This might be slightly clearer if the conditional predicate was moved to the
> beginning of the sentence.  E.g., For bidirectional streams, ...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4674

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:11:50 -0800

I agree.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4674#issuecomment-756483715

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:12:10 -0800

Closed #4674 via #4702.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4674#event-4188708486