Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Restore missing 'in' (#4585)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 01:51:06 -0800

Closes #4523.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4585

-- Commit Summary --

  * Restore missing &#39;in&#39;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4585.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4585.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4585

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 07:58:50 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4585#pullrequestreview-562824886

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:37:37 -0800

Merged #4585 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4585#event-4177911281