Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Condition deployment recommendation on BCP 38 (#4733)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:54:53 -0800

This is already something we recommend separately, but this is a SHOULD
and the extra is useful.

Closes #4566.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733

-- Commit Summary --

  * Condition deployment recommendation on BCP 38

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:33:35 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733#pullrequestreview-565999300

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:07:35 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733#pullrequestreview-566775687

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:13:56 -0800

Merged #4733 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4733#event-4198480077