Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK editorial updates from IESG comments (#4815)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:51:29 -0800

Fixes #4791
Fixes #4792
Fixes #4793
Fixes #4794
Fixes #4797
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4815

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK editorial updates from IESG comments

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4815.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4815.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4815

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:35:21 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4815#pullrequestreview-576855890

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:38:05 -0800

Merged #4815 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4815#event-4253227657