Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The application reads the Reset not the RST (#4701)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:10:06 -0800

Using words rather than weird acrobreviations is good.  This isn&#39;t
RESET_STREAM as we aren&#39;t really talking about the frame, but the
information it carries.

Closes #4673.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701

-- Commit Summary --

  * The application reads the Reset not the RST

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:11:50 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

5f68a673807b64747f0e8a0af93ebcf204295874  Reorder bidi clause for Recv

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701/files/9d94e537bcf4f5e9ba0c8a78b024050eb6855233..5f68a673807b64747f0e8a0af93ebcf204295874

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 01:12:44 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson pushed 0 commits.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701/files/5f68a673807b64747f0e8a0af93ebcf204295874..9d94e537bcf4f5e9ba0c8a78b024050eb6855233

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:52:07 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701#pullrequestreview-563970606

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:58:26 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701#pullrequestreview-564541818

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:13:22 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Huh. Surprised we all missed this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701#pullrequestreview-564930128

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:13:28 -0800

Merged #4701 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4701#event-4188709869