Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Éric Vyncke's Recovery Comment 3 (#4590)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 06:59:11 -0800

Éric Vyncke said:

> -- Section 1 --
> Suggest to specify version 1 for the 2nd sentence.
> 
> This (too?) short introduction would benefit by mentioning UDP transport.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4590

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 09:31:08 -0800

Same as https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4589?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4590#issuecomment-756895821

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:07:46 -0800

If #4589 is "close with no action", so is this one.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4590#issuecomment-758482808

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:44:33 -0800

Closed #4590.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4590#event-4194934351