Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] editorial: an byte → a byte (#4765)

From: Paŭlo Ebermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:10:14 -0800

Draft 34 changed notation from &quot;octet&quot; to &quot;byte&quot; in a few places, but forgot to change the article in two places.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765

-- Commit Summary --

  * typo fix in draft-ietf-quic-transport
  * an byte → a byte (invariants)

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:18:54 -0800

Thanks, @ePaul.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765#issuecomment-763235735

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:19:49 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765#pullrequestreview-571772684

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 18:29:26 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765#pullrequestreview-571821485

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 18:29:35 -0800

Merged #4765 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4765#event-4225642080