Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Two hyphenation fixes (#4695)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 13:49:22 -0800

Competing for least-impactful PR ever....
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4695

-- Commit Summary --

  * Two hyphenation fixes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4695.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4695.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4695

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 01:33:12 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4695 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4695#event-4182453105