Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 40 (#4652)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:05:21 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.1.3.1
>
> > *  Split and merge datagrams along packet boundaries
>
> Those packet boundaries are obfuscated by header protection, though,
> right?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4652

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:56:34 -0800

The length field is not encrypted.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4652#issuecomment-755903244

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:35:46 -0800

As Marten said.  As this is an answered question, we can close this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4652#issuecomment-755918017

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:06:53 -0800

Closed #4652.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4652#event-4193891275