Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 1 (#4668)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:40:04 -0800

Rob Wiltons said:

> It would be helpful to clarify what the expected behaviour is for an
> implementation that chooses not to support the spin-bit.  Does it just leave
> the bit set as 0, or is it meant to follow the same behaviour as if spin-bit is
> supported but disabled?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4668

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:00:16 -0800

Closed #4668.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4668#event-4182382575

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:00:16 -0800

Closing as a duplicate of #4666.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4668#issuecomment-756480019