Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 6 (#4673)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:43:00 -0800

Rob Wilton said:

>     3.2.  Receiving Stream States
>
>     Figure 3: States for Receiving Parts of Streams
>
> Perhaps expand "App Read RST" to "App Read RESET", since there doesn't seem a
> great reason to abbreviate it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4673

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:13:27 -0800

Closed #4673 via #4701.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4673#event-4188709871