Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 5 (#4528)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:46:53 -0800

Érik Vyncke said:

> -- Section 5.1 --
> It would be nice for the reader to explain the rationale for having multiple
> connection IDs for the same connection.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4528

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 02:15:52 -0800

We say it, but it comes a lot later.  Too late, I think.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4528#issuecomment-755212151

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:10:34 -0800

Closed #4528 via #4586.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4528#event-4178346874