Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 4cad27: Closure alerts are errors too

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:04:56 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/warning-alert
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 4cad27d2cd1183446aa245d9353c8c7816eeb28f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/4cad27d2cd1183446aa245d9353c8c7816eeb28f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-06 (Wed, 06 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Closure alerts are errors too

This changes the shape of the requirement from one that proscribes the
behaviour of a TLS stack to the reaction of QUIC to a warning level
alert.  This recommends treating them as fatal as QUIC never
deliberately closes TLS.

This is a normative change that should have no practical effect on
implementations.

Closes #4485.