Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] TLS uses an empty quoted string for these (#4579)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 23:10:30 -0800

Unfortunately, this pushes our line length up by one.  Rather than
reformat, I&#39;ve tweaked the linter.  I&#39;m not seeing that fail and it
still allows a 3 character gutter on both sides of diagrams in the
72-column text format, but I&#39;d appreciate it if this could be
sanity-checked.

Closes #4503.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4579

-- Commit Summary --

  * TLS uses an empty quoted string for these

-- File Changes --

    M .lint.py (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4579.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4579.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4579

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:30:34 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4579#pullrequestreview-563239234

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:31:13 -0800

Merged #4579 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4579#event-4178398083