Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 33 (#4594)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:34:28 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Abstract
> 
> I think this document also specifies some generic bits about how QUIC
> uses cryptography, that are not directly related to TLS integration.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4594

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:43:18 -0800

I'm happy with the abstract without the extra detail.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4594#issuecomment-755802311

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 07:02:09 -0800

I agree. If there is a Using [insert your favorite security protocol] with QUIC, they are going to need to figure out which bits need to go in their document anyway.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4594#issuecomment-756800689

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:57:13 -0800

Closed #4594.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4594#event-4193988173