Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] We don't need to give permission, it's just not an error (#4603)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:14:25 -0800

Closes #4562.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4603

-- Commit Summary --

  * We don&#39;t need to give permission, it&#39;s just not an error

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4603.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4603.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4603

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:21:59 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4603#pullrequestreview-563186313

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:32:15 -0800

Merged #4603 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4603#event-4178253284