Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Only reserve the first unassigned codepoint (#4707)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:50:12 -0800

Not sure if this is design.  It probably is.

Closes #4706.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707

-- Commit Summary --

  * Only reserve the first unassigned codepoint

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:41:35 -0800

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

Perhaps I've lost the thread here -- why are we reserving this again?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707#pullrequestreview-564926006

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:14:45 -0800

Because that is where contention occurs.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707#issuecomment-757590666

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:42:07 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

This is good.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707#pullrequestreview-566004030

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:45:01 -0800

Merged #4707 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4707#event-4198841848