Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] It is important to agree on who authenticates (#4553)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:10:50 -0800

Important enough to call out in this section.

Closes #4479.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553

-- Commit Summary --

  * It is important to agree on who authenticates

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:29:42 -0800

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> +TLS need to agree on which is responsible for validation of peer credentials
+(for example, certificate validation {{?RFC5280}}).

```suggestion
TLS need to agree on which is responsible for validation of peer credentials,
such as certificate validation ({{?RFC5280}}).
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553#pullrequestreview-562334332

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:30:03 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

a nit but lgtm

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553#pullrequestreview-562334462

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 15:17:52 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

be97d46eb3d5d63ed1f81fcdd565638efa291c91  such as

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553/files/caf2aa9f3dcbe72c321b08151297591a9107a65e..be97d46eb3d5d63ed1f81fcdd565638efa291c91

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:33:04 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553#pullrequestreview-563189307

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:54:54 -0800

Merged #4553 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4553#event-4178464043