Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Transport calls these 4 bits Unused (#4575)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:20:14 -0800

So -tls should too.

Closes #4496.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4575

-- Commit Summary --

  * Transport calls these 4 bits Unused

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4575.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4575.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4575

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:34:40 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4575#pullrequestreview-563172993

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:44:39 -0800

Merged #4575 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4575#event-4178282087