Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix units for pacing and a couple of related nits (#4729)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:48:32 -0800

Closes #4713.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix units for pacing and a couple of related nits

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:06:37 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729#pullrequestreview-565924545

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:16:18 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729#pullrequestreview-565990264

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:17:26 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729#pullrequestreview-566780057

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:17:34 -0800

Merged #4729 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4729#event-4198495521