Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Normative language for sampling ciphertext (#4572)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:59:29 -0800

Though people will undoubtedly rely on pseudocode to understand this,
there is no reason why we can&#39;t also use prose.

Closes #4492.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572

-- Commit Summary --

  * Normative language for sampling ciphertext

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:56:22 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572#pullrequestreview-562362670

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:52:16 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572#pullrequestreview-563194150

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:44:48 -0800

Merged #4572 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4572#event-4178282443