Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] e77236: Two small tweaks to connection IDs

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:41:19 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: e7723680f9b01d778b114418f5a1723b3ed3c454
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/e7723680f9b01d778b114418f5a1723b3ed3c454
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-12 (Tue, 12 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Two small tweaks to connection IDs

The value the client puts in the Destination Connection ID field is not
random, but unpredictable.  But we could be clearer and just say what
this refers to.

The second error here was that the server can't use the value it puts in
Retry.  Rather than talk about retaining the values, I'm striking that
clause.

Closes #4677.

  Commit: f5b42d4f9ddfa08bc7dc34c4a70dbc75fc3ecc66
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f5b42d4f9ddfa08bc7dc34c4a70dbc75fc3ecc66
  Author: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-11 (Mon, 11 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #4727 from quicwg/initial-random-cid

Two small tweaks to connection IDs

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/05ea41093a6f...f5b42d4f9ddf