Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 47 (#4659)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:08:28 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.11
>
> This would be a good place (or §10.3) to discuss the procedures for
> rotating the static key used by stateless reset, per BCP 107.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4659

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:02:21 -0800

I don't see much value in that unless the goal is a longer document.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4659#issuecomment-755928438

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:17:16 -0800

Given that key rotation is a table stakes, and all server deployments already do this, I don't think we need to discuss it in this document.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4659#issuecomment-755934443

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:52:38 -0800

Closed #4659.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4659#event-4194971391