Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Éric Vyncke's Recovery Comment 2 (#4589)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 06:58:21 -0800

Éric Vyncke said:

> -- Abstract --
> Should the QUIC version be specified ?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4589

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:37:39 -0800

I'm going to say no, at least at the level of the abstract.  And I think that the reference to -transport suffices elsewhere also.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4589#issuecomment-755797798

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:07:17 -0800

I'm reading this as "close with no action".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4589#issuecomment-758482569

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:44:13 -0800

Yes, no action, since the reference makes the version of QUIC clear.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4589#issuecomment-758501549

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:44:27 -0800

Closed #4589.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4589#event-4194934032