Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Explain the fixed bit recommendation for Version Negotiation (#4744)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:49:00 -0800

Closes #4468.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explain the fixed bit recommendation for Version Negotiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:51:11 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 2 commits.

827cd3733a974d8e76744095b5003c55d0c406fe  Set to an arbitrary value
4ab59bf9b656ece2639ace93bf459e9d3766b6aa  This is not reliable

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744/files/e6fd8649aa77da9635822f8ac417e64c503d3fd4..4ab59bf9b656ece2639ace93bf459e9d3766b6aa

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:53:12 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744#pullrequestreview-568691603

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 15:45:06 -0800

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744#pullrequestreview-568716211

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:07:11 -0800

Merged #4744 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744#event-4209128309

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 00:10:40 -0800

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

A bit late, but LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4744#pullrequestreview-569039643