Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 29 (#4505)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:03:26 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Appendix A.4
>
> Should we mention specifically the Retry Token value?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4505

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 23:16:07 -0800

I think that this example is simple enough to read off without being sliced up.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4505#issuecomment-755130367

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:58:33 -0800

Closed #4505.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4505#event-4193991025