Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 44 (#4656)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:07:07 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.5
>
> > For example, cross-site request forgery [CSRF] exploits on the Web
> > cause a client to issue requests that include authorization cookies
> > [COOKIE], allowing one site access to information and actions that
> > are intended to be restricted to a different site.
>
> Server-side request forgery is also a powerful example of this type of
> attack.  Though it's not really clear that we need more than one example
> here, so "no change" is okay with me.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4656

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:53:59 -0800

"No change" is a great response :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4656#issuecomment-755925043

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:10:23 -0800

Closed #4656.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4656#event-4193897856