Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Martin Duke Transport Comment 2 (#4453)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:56:56 -0800

Closed #4453 via #4696.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4453#event-4208570432

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:57:42 -0800

Returning to an open state as the chairs directed in their plan.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4453#issuecomment-760529133

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:57:43 -0800

Reopened #4453.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4453#event-4208572644