Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Move HANDSHAKE_DONE requirement up (#4735)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:07:08 -0800

It all belongs in the same place.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move HANDSHAKE_DONE requirement up

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:24:43 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735#pullrequestreview-565994454

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:52:38 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735#pullrequestreview-566051123

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:06:53 -0800

Merged #4735 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4735#event-4198694115