Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 14 (#4537)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:51:00 -0800

Érik Vyncke said:

> -- Section 18.2 --
> I am not a transport expert, so, I can be wrong but usually, rather than using
> "::.0",  "[::]:0" is used.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4537

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:40:05 -0800

Yes, that's correct.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4537#issuecomment-755414836

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:04:17 -0800

Closed #4537 via #4595.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4537#event-4178331194