Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 14 (#4621)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:08:47 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 8.1.3
>
> > Clients that want to break continuity of identity with a server MAY
> > discard tokens provided using the NEW_TOKEN frame.  [...]
>
> This seems more like a SHOULD than a MAY, given the precondition.s

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4621

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:47:57 -0800

I think "can" works equally well, given the precondition.  I'll make that change.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4621#issuecomment-755830710

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:16:36 -0800

Closed #4621 via #4629.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4621#event-4178361528