Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Editorial suggestions (#4474)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 07:38:54 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474

-- Commit Summary --

  * Editorial suggestions

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 15:05:57 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474#pullrequestreview-562201141

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 15:28:22 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

03d626e724b41175ba690fad20e60f587093e590  Wrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474/files/4173b3d7f13514a49a5ecdd1be816bd663d16174..03d626e724b41175ba690fad20e60f587093e590

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 15:54:03 -0800

Merged #4474 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4474#event-4172571739