Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 6 (#4529)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:47:20 -0800

Érik Vyncke said:

> -- Section 7 --
> Please state before that QUIC version 0x00000001 is the version specified by
> the document or use "This version of QUIC" rather than "Version 0x00000001 of
> QUIC"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4529

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:46:54 -0800

Closed #4529 via #4587.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4529#event-4178287557