Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Explain why the fixed bit exists...ish (#4684)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:05:39 -0800

Closes #4641.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explain why the fixed bit exists...ish

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:08:04 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

bfd51976bfd5e685de79031034a8ac68fd4ccd73  see

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684/files/d7c1d2aa41e4097dbc5fa3310ae43955d22be081..bfd51976bfd5e685de79031034a8ac68fd4ccd73

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:10:10 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684#pullrequestreview-563232272

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:10:17 -0800

Merged #4684 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4684#event-4178346122