Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] a stream, not any stream (#4703)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:14:51 -0800

Closes #4675.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703

-- Commit Summary --

  * a stream, not any stream

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:33:50 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703#pullrequestreview-563964306

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:58:11 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703#pullrequestreview-564541678

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 02:11:12 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4703 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4703#event-4188707505