Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 5 (#4672)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:42:39 -0800

Rob Wilton said:

> >   3.  Stream States
> >
> >    Bidirectional streams use both state machines
>
> Maybe clarify this to indicate that it means that both state machines are used
> at each endpoint.  Otherwise, even unidirection steams use both state machines,
> one at each endpoint.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4672

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:20:37 -0800

Closed #4672 via #4700.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4672#event-4188718532