Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 52 (#4664)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:10:40 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 23.1
>
> I think RFC 4086 is typically listed only as an Informative reference.
>
> It is amusing that IPv4 is a normative reference but IPv6 only
> informative.  (Given how they are referenced, I don't fault this
> categorization.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4664

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:18:16 -0800

Closed #4664 via #4699.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4664#event-4188715747