Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 5 (#4712)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:21:37 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 6.2.4
> 
> 
> > When a PTO timer expires, a sender MUST send at least one ack-
> > eliciting packet in the packet number space as a probe.  [...]
> > [...]
> > When the PTO timer expires, an ack-eliciting packet MUST be sent.  [...]
> 
> These look redundant to me (which, of course, does not necessarily mean
> that there is no value in having both).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4712

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:11:07 -0800

Closed #4712 via #4728.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4712#event-4198188040