Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Roman Danyliw's TLS Comment 2 (#4557)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:19:43 -0800

Roman Danyliw said:

> ** Section 4.4.  Per the peer authentication text, should it be acknowledged
> that due the general-purpose nature of the protocol, peer validation practices
> may will need to be further defined by applications?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4557

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:02:09 -0800

I think that we're OK, and the text added in #4553 should help avoid any need for this point.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4557#issuecomment-755787048

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:57:42 -0800

Closed #4557.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4557#event-4193989265