Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] More words about which state machine where (#4700)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:06:50 -0800

Closes #4672.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700

-- Commit Summary --

  * More words about which state machine where

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:44:40 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700#pullrequestreview-563968471

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:57:07 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700#pullrequestreview-564541031

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:17:21 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

one suggestion but lgtm

> +depending on the stream and endpoint role.  Bidirectional streams use both state
+machines at both endpoints.  For the most part, the use of these state machines
+is the same whether the stream is unidirectional or bidirectional.  The

I've only added "type" in "stream type", but edited the rest for lint.

```suggestion
depending on the stream type and endpoint role. Bidirectional streams use both
state machines at both endpoints. For the most part, the use of these state
machines is the same whether the stream is unidirectional or bidirectional. The
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700#pullrequestreview-564930683

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:20:32 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

04083e2726b900dd260df6a20380aad272ecfbea  +type

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700/files/63b0bae06a4908990939680be72cb54b528b0307..04083e2726b900dd260df6a20380aad272ecfbea

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:20:37 -0800

Merged #4700 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4700#event-4188718528