Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 2 (#4478)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 18:47:49 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 2.1
> 
>    The 0-RTT handshake is only possible if the client and server have
>    previously communicated.  In the 1-RTT handshake, the client is
> 
> Pedantically, RFC 8446 does allow the exchange of 0-RTT data for
> externally provisioned PSKs (non-resumption), provided that the
> necessary parameters are provisioned along with the PSK.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4478

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:03:29 -0800

I will suggest that we strike the "only" here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4478#issuecomment-755063721

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:49:30 -0800

Closed #4478 via #4549.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4478#event-4178448612