Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Large enough is large enough (#4681)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:30:40 -0800

CLoses #4623.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681

-- Commit Summary --

  * Large enough is large enough

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:41:01 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681#pullrequestreview-563191360

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:13:21 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681#pullrequestreview-563233313

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:13:27 -0800

Merged #4681 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4681#event-4178353921