Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Recovery Comment 6 (#4713)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:23:00 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 7.7
> 
> > Endpoints can implement pacing as they choose.  A perfectly paced
> > sender spreads packets exactly evenly over time.  For a window-based
> > congestion controller, such as the one in this document, that rate
> > can be computed by averaging the congestion window over the round-
> > trip time.  Expressed as a rate in bytes:
> 
> I cringed a little when I saw a rate being expressed as a unit
> expression with no time denominator, but am not sure how it might be
> improved.  The best I can come up with is "bytes/time".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4713

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:17:33 -0800

Closed #4713 via #4729.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4713#event-4198495531