Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Make the abstract more definitive (#4601)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 15:09:27 -0800

This reconciles the abstract with the content

Closes #4547.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make the abstract more definitive

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:52:23 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601#pullrequestreview-563178125

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:24:03 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601#pullrequestreview-563186863

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:35:05 -0800

Merged #4601 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4601#event-4178259706