Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 21 (#4497)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 18:58:59 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 6
> 
> I suggest noting that, in contrast to TLS, key updates are synchronized
> between traffic directions; read keys are updated at the same time that
> write keys are (and vice versa).

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4497

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:26:45 -0800

Reasonable suggestion, as the TLS design is a reference.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4497#issuecomment-755109960

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:25:21 -0800

Closed #4497 via #4576.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4497#event-4188724058