Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow for VN in description of fixed bit (#4741)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:16:29 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4741

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow for VN in description of fixed bit

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4741.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4741.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4741

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:22:40 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4741#pullrequestreview-566826993

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:22:45 -0800

Merged #4741 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4741#event-4198955265