Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] NEW_TOKEN and Retry tokens already need to be distinguished (#4634)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:55:26 -0800

So just reference that as fact instead.

Closes #4622.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634

-- Commit Summary --

  * NEW_TOKEN and Retry tokens already need to be distinguished

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:32:23 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634#pullrequestreview-563189126

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:15:07 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634#pullrequestreview-563233904

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:15:14 -0800

Merged #4634 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4634#event-4178358254