Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Disable spin bit for greater anonymity set (#4692)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 13:14:57 -0800

Fixes #4472.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692

-- Commit Summary --

  * Greater anonymity set

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:48:03 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692#pullrequestreview-563909926

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:46:11 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692#pullrequestreview-563968906

---

From: mirjak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 07:47:59 -0800

@mirjak approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692#pullrequestreview-564362893

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:57:53 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692#pullrequestreview-564541472

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:27:29 -0800

Merged #4692 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4692#event-4188726460