Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Which HTTP/2 settings must be rejected? (#4811)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:45:17 -0800

Specifically those defined in RFC 7540.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4811

-- Commit Summary --

  * Specifically those defined in 7540

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4811.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4811.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4811

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 18:08:42 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4811#pullrequestreview-574724539

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 20:56:09 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4811 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4811#event-4247674713