Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK pseudocode updates from IESG feedback (#4817)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:55:48 -0800

* Use encodeInteger for prefix
* Rename a couple helper functions to be more descriptive
* Added a section describing the encoding helper functions used

Fixes #4796
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4817

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK pseudocode updates from IESG feedback

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4817.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4817.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4817

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:56:08 -0800

I don't really love the formatting here so if someone has a suggestion I'm all ears.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4817#issuecomment-767881683

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:15:24 -0800

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4817#pullrequestreview-576846342