Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Finesse relationship of resumption and 0-RTT (#4723)

From: kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 22:28:53 -0800

Resumption is not quite the basis of 0-RTT, since it is also allowed to
pre-provision an external PSK and other parameters and do 0-RTT that
way.  This also allows a rewording to avoid implying that 0-RTT would
need to be enabled by configuration, since it is supposed to just be
&quot;on by default&quot;.

Fixes: #4477
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4723

-- Commit Summary --

  * Finesse relationship of resumption and 0-RTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4723.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4723.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4723

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 22:41:15 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4723#pullrequestreview-565094739

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 14:22:05 -0800

Merged #4723 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4723#event-4193068790