Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 4 (#4611)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:58:57 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 3.1
> 
> I'm not sure why "Peer Creates Bidirectional Stream" appears on two
> transitions in the figure.  The prose suggests that the copy on the
> Ready->Send transition is erroneous.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4611

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:19:47 -0800

I don't think that this matters, but removing the lines doesn't either and it's probably better that way.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4611#issuecomment-755822006

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:24:48 -0800

Closed #4611 via #4627.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4611#event-4178381730