Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 53 (#4665)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:11:16 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 23.2
>
> Should [QUIC-INVARIANTS] also be required reading?
> [ed. I see it already is, in the editor's copy]

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4665

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:59:18 -0800

Yes, fixed already.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4665#issuecomment-756479719

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:59:18 -0800

Closed #4665.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4665#event-4182378942