Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Roman Danyliw's HTTP/3 Comment 2 (#4764)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:33:09 -0800

@rdanyliw said

> ** Section 3.3  Per “Once a connection exists to a server endpoint, this
> connection MAY be reused for requests with multiple different URI authority
> components”, it might be worth repeating here that in cases of https, changes
> in the authority components still need to occur within the bounds of the
> certificate validation practices noted in Section 3.1 and in Section 4.3.4 of
> draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4764

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:37:55 -0800

Agreed, this should point back if it doesn't already.  This probably also gets swept up in the resolution to #4761, but it's a separate point I'll need to make sure is addressed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4764#issuecomment-763212728

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 03:29:47 -0800

Labeling as design, since #4808 is.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4764#issuecomment-767482568

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:06:05 -0800

Closed #4764 via #4808.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4764#event-4253295736

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:07:01 -0800

Reopening for consensus call.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4764#issuecomment-767912663

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:07:02 -0800

Reopened #4764.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4764#event-4253298572