Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Abort response stream (#4814)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:08:24 -0800

Fixes #4766 to the extent I&#39;m willing to do so.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814

-- Commit Summary --

  * Abort response stream

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 17:09:31 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814#pullrequestreview-574716956

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 18:42:11 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814#pullrequestreview-574727737

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 17:04:40 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814#pullrequestreview-575013598

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:54:03 -0800

Merged #4814 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4814#event-4247666123