Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] XOR, not exponentitiation (#4732)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:33:04 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732

-- Commit Summary --

  * XOR, not exponentitiation

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:44:07 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732#pullrequestreview-565934987

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:34:29 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

> +(pn_length) is determined (here "^" is used to represent exclusive or, not
+exponentiation).

```suggestion
(pn_length) is determined (here "^" is used to represent exclusive or).
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732#pullrequestreview-565999732

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:44:24 -0800

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

eec9e26e70c55283432f1c11065267c4268db0ed  no comparison

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732/files/59c32a692b564bfa91f9799b7e8687488cfd95f5..eec9e26e70c55283432f1c11065267c4268db0ed

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:44:30 -0800

Merged #4732 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4732#event-4194671580