Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] d5faeb: TLS uses an empty quoted string for these

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 23:10:12 -0800

Branch: refs/heads/empty-quotes
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: d5faeb40af1f6dad717db7b48136c907b46504b3
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/d5faeb40af1f6dad717db7b48136c907b46504b3
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-01-06 (Wed, 06 Jan 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M .lint.py
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  TLS uses an empty quoted string for these

Unfortunately, this pushes our line length up by one.  Rather than
reformat, I've tweaked the linter.  I'm not seeing that fail and it
still allows a 3 character gutter on both sides of diagrams in the
72-column text format, but I'd appreciate it if this could be
sanity-checked.

Closes #4503.