Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's TLS Comment 18 (#4494)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 18:56:58 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 5.6
> 
>    Of the frames defined in [QUIC-TRANSPORT], the STREAM, RESET_STREAM,
>    and CONNECTION_CLOSE frames are potentially unsafe for use with 0-RTT
>    as they carry application data.  [...]
> 
> I guess STOP_SENDING is not listed as unsafe because it would be an
> error to send it in 0-RTT anyway?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4494

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:04:13 -0800

STOP_SENDING can be sent in 0-RTT.  It should be in the list.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4494#issuecomment-755101505

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:38:34 -0800

Closed #4494 via #4574.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4494#event-4177913220