Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] As Murray says, it just ends (#4690)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:10:12 -0800

No need for a SHOULD here.

(No issue yet.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690

-- Commit Summary --

  * As Murray says, it just ends

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:10:55 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690#pullrequestreview-563253892

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:43:08 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Murray might have more choice words.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690#pullrequestreview-563267534

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:43:13 -0800

Merged #4690 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4690#event-4178607158