Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 30 (#4642)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:00:07 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 17.2.5
>
> Should we give some guidance on the (minimum) length of the Retry Token
> (possibly in a subsection)?  I am not sure that the "MUST be
> non-zero-length" from §17.2.5.2 is the only guidance we want to give...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4642

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:06:17 -0800

I think that the unguessable requirement is sufficient.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4642#issuecomment-755906816

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:59:22 -0800

I read this as "close with no action".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4642#issuecomment-758478667

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:47:18 -0800

Closed #4642.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4642#event-4194946806