Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 39 (#4651)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:03:59 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.1.1
>
> [Just noting here for visibility that my editorial PR adds some text
> here to emphasize that the peer authentication provided by the TLS
> handshake is a vital property as well.  Clients that do not check TLS
> server certificates against the identity of the endpoint they're
> attempting to contact are not guaranteed secure operation.]

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4651

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:35:11 -0800

This is a part of #4597, so I'll leave that fixing this.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4651#issuecomment-755917792

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 22:47:40 -0800

Closed #4651 via #4597.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4651#event-4189169296