Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use established terminology (#4688)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:00:44 -0800

This might conflict, but I think it supersedes the other &quot;off-path&quot;
tweaks.

Closes #4658.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4688

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use established terminology

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4688.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4688.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4688

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:13:42 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4688#pullrequestreview-563254952

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:13:50 -0800

Merged #4688 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4688#event-4178522128