Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] More precise reference (#4737)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:14:55 -0800

Closes #4555.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737

-- Commit Summary --

  * More precise reference

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:47:24 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737#pullrequestreview-566047119

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:51:21 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737#pullrequestreview-566050189

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:09:34 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737#pullrequestreview-566776569

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:09:44 -0800

Merged #4737 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4737#event-4198461967