Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] This "this" was just confusing (#4581)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 01:14:34 -0800

The text was probably backwards, but rather than invert it, remove the
indirect reference to the subject of the claim and be explicit.

Closes #4515.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4581

-- Commit Summary --

  * This &quot;this&quot; was just confusing

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4581.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4581.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4581

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:36:52 -0800

Merged #4581 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4581#event-4177909840