Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A minimum-length varint encoding is not mandatory (#4704)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:23:19 -0800

With one exception.

Closes #4678.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704

-- Commit Summary --

  * A minimum-length varint encoding is not mandatory

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:35:12 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704#pullrequestreview-563964717

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:37:14 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704#pullrequestreview-563965340

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:55:31 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704#pullrequestreview-564540054

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:10:23 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704#pullrequestreview-564929675

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:10:28 -0800

Merged #4704 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4704#event-4188706758