Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Format of IPv6 addresses (#4595)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:43:54 -0800

Fixes #4537.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595

-- Commit Summary --

  * Format of IPv6 addresses

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:57:05 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595#pullrequestreview-563000496

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:43:38 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595#pullrequestreview-563139812

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:04:17 -0800

Merged #4595 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4595#event-4178331187