Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] The note about AEAD limits is not needed (#4578)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:56:32 -0800

We changed the limits listed here to be based on the maximum packet
size, so the note a few paragraphs up citing the appendix is all we need
here.

Closes #4500.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578

-- Commit Summary --

  * The note about AEAD limits is not needed

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:33:56 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578#pullrequestreview-563240429

---

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 08:04:39 -0800

@chris-wood approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578#pullrequestreview-563610954

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 08:55:56 -0800

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578#pullrequestreview-563653623

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 09:03:00 -0800

Merged #4578 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4578#event-4180813773