Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 6 (#4613)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:03:22 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 4.2
>
> > When a sender receives credit after being blocked, it might be able
> > to send a large amount of data in response, resulting in short-term
> > congestion; see Section 6.9 in [QUIC-RECOVERY] for a discussion of
> > how a sender can avoid this congestion.
>
> No such section exists in the -33; perhaps §7.7 is intended?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4613

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:17:34 -0800

Closed #4613 via #4628.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4613#event-4178363867