Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Erik Kline's Transport Comment 3 (#4515)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:35:12 -0800

Erik Kline said:

> [ section 9.7 ]
> 
> * "as this would enable..." reads to me like the opposite of what's intended.
>   Perhaps: "as failure to do so would enable..."?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4515

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:36:53 -0800

Closed #4515 via #4581.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4515#event-4177909844