Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Pacing moved from 6.9 to 7.7 in recovery (#4628)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:25:44 -0800

Closes #4613.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4628

-- Commit Summary --

  * Pacing moved from 6.9 to 7.7 in recovery

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4628.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4628.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4628

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:17:34 -0800

Merged #4628 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4628#event-4178363863