Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 46 (#4658)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:08:03 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.10
>
> > An on-the-side attacker can duplicate and send packets with modified
>
> This is the only instance of "on-the-side" (or "on the side") in the
> document; I suggest rephrasing to conform to the prevailing terminology.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4658

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 07:13:50 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #4658 via #4688.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4658#event-4178522140