Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Defer to core HTTP for 421 status code (#4790)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 04:06:09 -0800

Spotted in https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/802/. While we don't need to make any dependency on h2bis, I don't think it ould hurt to update the reference to 421 to point at http-core.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4790

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 03:36:50 -0800

Labeling as design, since #4808 is.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4790#issuecomment-767485900

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:06:05 -0800

Closed #4790 via #4808.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4790#event-4253295758

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:07:27 -0800

Reopening for consensus call.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4790#issuecomment-767912802

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:07:27 -0800

Reopened #4790.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4790#event-4253299805