Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove Peer Creates transition to Ready (#4627)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:21:29 -0800

This isn&#39;t necessary, and removing it makes it smaller.

Closes #4611.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4627

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove Peer Creates transition to Ready

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4627.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4627.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4627

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:24:20 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4627#pullrequestreview-563237129

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:24:48 -0800

Merged #4627 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4627#event-4178381725