Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] I don't know how to hyphenate packet type specific (#4705)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:28:43 -0800

So I rewrote the sentence instead.

Closes #4680.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705

-- Commit Summary --

  * I don&#39;t know how to hyphenate packet type specific

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:52:53 -0800

packet-type-specific?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705#issuecomment-756514593

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 18:53:01 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705#pullrequestreview-563970860

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 06:48:19 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705#pullrequestreview-564315080

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:45:04 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

In this case, you can simply do "type specific", since type-specific is not an adjective before a noun (like "type-specific bits"). But this is good too.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705#pullrequestreview-564926391

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:45:19 -0800

Merged #4705 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4705#event-4188679633