Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 24 (#4636)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:56:50 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 10.3.2
> > A single static key can be used across all connections to the same
> > endpoint by generating the proof using a second iteration of a
> > preimage-resistant function that takes a static key and the
> > connection ID chosen by the endpoint (see Section 5.1) as input.  [...]
>
> The phrase "second iteration" doesn't seem to be explained at all.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4636

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:39:42 -0800

I think that's an oops.  I'll cut that.  It's just the PRF part we need.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4636#issuecomment-755897104

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:09:58 -0800

Closed #4636 via #4683.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4636#event-4178345435