Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove redundant sentence (#4728)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:36:15 -0800

Closes #4712.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove redundant sentence

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:37:49 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

This changes the emphasis slightly, but in a good way.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728#pullrequestreview-565914056

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:07:33 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728#pullrequestreview-565924825

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:10:09 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728#pullrequestreview-566742574

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:11:06 -0800

Merged #4728 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4728#event-4198188031