Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 4 (#4671)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:42:06 -0800

Rob Wilton said:

> >    This document uses the terms "QUIC packets", "UDP datagrams", and "IP
> >    packets" to refer to the units of the respective protocols. That is, one or
> >    more QUIC packets can be encapsulated in a UDP datagram, which is in turn
> >    encapsulated in an IP packet.
>
> Frame is a widely used term in L2.  Hence, it might be helpful if this
> description also covered "Frames".  Perhaps this would also be a helpful place
> (or an alternative place) to mention that a QUIC packet contains one or more
> QUIC frames.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4671

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:03:08 -0800

See my response to #4670.  Duplicating this issue to that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4671#issuecomment-756481083

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:03:08 -0800

Closed #4671.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4671#event-4182394247