Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's QPACK Comment 4 (#4794)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 06:20:28 -0800

@kaduk said

> Appendix A
>
> (nit) At least the plaintext output might benefit from a disclaimer
> about line wraps in the 'Value' column being display artifacts.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4794

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 15:58:03 -0800

Even though newlines are not really allowed (unescaped) in field values, we can add a note to this effect.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4794#issuecomment-767189267

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:38:05 -0800

Closed #4794 via #4815.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4794#event-4253227669