Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tweak for clarity (#4717)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 12:19:37 -0800

Fixes #4539.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4717

-- Commit Summary --

  * Repeat object

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4717.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4717.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4717

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 20:18:10 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4717#pullrequestreview-564682837

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:39:30 -0800

Merged #4717 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4717#event-4188673223