Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stateless reset just needs a PRF (#4683)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:42:23 -0800

The second iteration piece is cruft and confusing.

Closes #4636.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stateless reset just needs a PRF

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:52:00 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683#pullrequestreview-563226140

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:09:38 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683#pullrequestreview-563232087

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:09:58 -0800

Merged #4683 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4683#event-4178345431