Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 13 (#4680)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:46:38 -0800

Rob Wilton said:

>     17.  Packet Formats
>
>     Type-Specific Bits: The lower four bits (those with a mask of 0x0f) of byte
>     0 are type-specific
>
> Perhaps "packet type specific" rather than just "type-specific"?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4680

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 01:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #4680 via #4705.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4680#event-4188679634