Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 38 (#4650)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:03:34 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21.1
>
> As was noted by others, the terminology used for the taxonomy of
> attackers is a bit unusual (i.e., divergent from [SEC-CONS]) and
> surprising.  It does seem to be fairly clearly specified, though, so is
> probably not worth trying to change at this point.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4650

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:34:05 -0800

Yes, I agree.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4650#issuecomment-755917398

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:08:59 -0800

Closed #4650.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4650#event-4193895195