Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] No CIDs, No Sending (#4799)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 06:27:09 -0800

Fixes #4788
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799

-- Commit Summary --

  * No CIDs, No Sending

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 19:20:35 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799#pullrequestreview-573923792

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:18:19 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

WFM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799#pullrequestreview-573940554

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:44:03 -0800

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4799#pullrequestreview-577649743