Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add Handshake Confirmed to the TLS interface (#4568)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:48:01 -0800

Though this doesn&#39;t really need to be shown here to illustrate the
interface between the stack components, the state is defined in this
section, so it makes sense to show it.  For completeness, if nothing
else (or is it confirmedness?).

Originally raised in #4480.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add Handshake Confirmed to the TLS interface

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 20:55:05 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568#pullrequestreview-562324640

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:38:20 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Nice catch, Ben!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568#pullrequestreview-562336897

---

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:41:48 -0800

@kazuho approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568#pullrequestreview-562357501

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 06:54:45 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4568 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4568#event-4178463607