Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP/3 authority diverged from SEMANTICS (#4761)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 13:25:57 -0800

@kaduk notes that while we imported text from SEMANTICS in #3407 about what makes a server authoritative, this text later changed dramatically in https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/437 and we're no longer aligned.  We need to re-sync, but only after https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/680 is fixed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4761

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 03:35:15 -0800

Labeling as design, since #4808 is.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4761#issuecomment-767485164

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:06:04 -0800

Closed #4761 via #4808.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4761#event-4253295731

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:06:47 -0800

Reopened #4761.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4761#event-4253297971

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 00:06:47 +0000 (UTC)

Reopening for consensus call.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4761#issuecomment-767912565