Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 37 (#4649)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:03:11 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 21
>
> Should we reiterate somewhere that 1-RTT data sent by the server prior
> to handshake completion is being sent to an unauthenticated client?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4649

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:33:38 -0800

No.  I think that is said enough times already elsewhere.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4649#issuecomment-755917226

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:08:45 -0800

Closed #4649.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4649#event-4193894718