Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's Comment 8 (#4675)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:44:06 -0800

Rob Wilton said:

>    4.1.  Data Flow Control
>
>     * Stream flow control, which prevents a single stream from consuming the
>     entire receive buffer for a connection by limiting the amount of data that
>     can be sent on any stream
>
> Perhaps "on a stream" would be better than "on any stream".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4675

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:11:11 -0800

Closed #4675 via #4703.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4675#event-4188707512