Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 1 (#4776)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 11:39:58 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Thanks to Hilarie Orman for the secdir review and to the team for
> responding to it!  It looks like one of the secdir review comments
> didn't get its own github issue, so perhaps we can discuss it now:
>
> > I would like to see the Security Considerations spell out exactly
> > what security features HTTP expects from QUIC.
>
> Perhaps we could add a line to Section 1.2 where we discuss how QUIC
> provides comparable confidentiality and integrity to TLS+TCP, along the
> lines of "HTTP/3 relies on QUIC to provide that confidentiality and
> integrity protection of data, as well as to provide peer authentication
> and reliable, in-order, per-stream delivery."

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4776

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 23:13:00 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #4776 via #4810.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4776#event-4253160756