Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] http: update for http-core -14 moved sections (#4742)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 00:51:03 -0800

this fixes two section references (terminology change still todo)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4742

-- Commit Summary --

  * http: update for http-core -14 moved sections

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4742.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4742.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4742

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:15:52 -0800

Merged #4742 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4742#event-4225106937