Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 34 (#4646)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 18:01:42 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 19.17
>
> As above, please confirm that the 64-bit nonce is wide enough to support
> the purpose for which it is being used.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4646

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:17:08 -0800

As above: confirmed.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4646#issuecomment-755910780

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:58:29 -0800

I read this as "close with no action".

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4646#issuecomment-758478244

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:48:54 -0800

Closed #4646.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4646#event-4194954161