Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Robert Wilton's HTTP/3 Comment 2 (#4805)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 06:33:02 -0800

@rgwilton said

> 4.1.1.2.  Field Compression
>
> Given that section 4.1.1.1.  states that "Pseudo-header fields are not HTTP
> fields.", it might be helpful to be explicit that pseudo-header fields are also
> compressed using QPACK.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4805

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:57:05 -0800

Honestly, this whole sentence is a bit awkward.  I'll improve that.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4805#issuecomment-765679786

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:54:48 -0800

Closed #4805 via #4813.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4805#event-4247669419