Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK example updates from IESG comments (#4816)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:53:58 -0800

* Correctly show absolute indicies as 0 based
* Add some more detail to a couple instructions

Fixes #4795
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4816

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK example updates from IESG comments

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (72)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4816.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4816.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4816

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 09:21:35 -0800

Merged #4816 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4816#event-4257053040