Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tidy up "sending version negotiation packets" (#4721)

From: kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 15:33:16 -0800

There was a sentence in this section that seems to be specifying
how to handle a version negotiation packet, not how to send one,
and as such is out of place.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721

-- Commit Summary --

  * Tidy up &quot;sending version negotiation packets&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:52:12 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

I can see how this duplicates text from the next section and so is safe to remove.  Thanks for separating and providing independent justification.  I missed the justification before.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721#pullrequestreview-564927204

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:01:23 -0800

Merged #4721 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4721#event-4188775044