Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 19 (#4542)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:53:31 -0800

Érik Vyncke said:

> -- Section 5.2.2 --
> "If a server receives a packet that indicates an unsupported version but is
> large enough to initiate a new connection" it is unclear what is the subject of
> "is"...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4542

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:29:40 -0800

Closed #4542 via #4600.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4542#event-4178393958