Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's Transport Comment 15 (#4622)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:09:25 -0800

@kaduk said:

> Section 8.1.3
> >                                                  A server SHOULD
> > encode tokens provided with NEW_TOKEN frames and Retry packets
> > differently, and validate the latter more strictly.  [...]
>
> Didn't we already have a MUST-level requirement for being able to tell
> them apart, in §8.1.1?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4622

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:55:07 -0800

Yes.  A reference should do instead.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4622#issuecomment-755832607

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:15:13 -0800

Closed #4622 via #4634.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4622#event-4178358263