Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] s/URL/URI/ (#4812)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:47:29 -0800

Fixes #4772.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812

-- Commit Summary --

  * s/URL/URI/

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 18:11:03 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

Yep, none of these are specifically locators, so URI is correct.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812#pullrequestreview-574724796

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 17:02:35 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812#pullrequestreview-575013217

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:55:24 -0800

Merged #4812 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4812#event-4247671830