Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Hyphenate 8-byte overhead (#4606)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:42:18 -0800

and the 20-byte overhead too.

(If this is superseded, that&#39;s cool.  Low hanging fruit...)

Closes #4592.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4606

-- Commit Summary --

  * Hyphenate 8-byte overhead

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4606.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4606.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4606

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:29:07 -0800

Merged #4606 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4606#event-4178392567