Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Érik Vyncke's Transport Comment 12 (#4535)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:49:53 -0800

Érik Vyncke said:

> -- Section 14.1 --
> This padding on the initial packets is quite a smart technique ;-)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4535

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 02:39:28 -0800

... Wait until you see what we did in our stack.  Most people put the padding inside packets, but we put ours outside.  It caused no end of havoc...

(No action here, propose no change.)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4535#issuecomment-755223598

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:39:03 -0800

Closed #4535.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4535#event-4193952101