Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clients don't need permission to discard NEW_TOKEN (#4629)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:49:20 -0800

Closes #4621.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clients don&#39;t need permission to discard NEW_TOKEN

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:31:49 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629#pullrequestreview-563188996

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:16:28 -0800

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629#pullrequestreview-563234326

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 22:16:36 -0800

Merged #4629 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4629#event-4178361520