Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] If client detects error (#4829)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:57:13 -0800

Adds the all-important conditional.

Fixes #4828.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829

-- Commit Summary --

  * If client detects

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 11:14:02 -0800

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829#pullrequestreview-592537418

---

From: Guoye Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 11:27:26 -0800

@guoye-zhang approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829#pullrequestreview-592547752

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 11:31:34 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829#pullrequestreview-592551007

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:03:09 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

An elegant solution :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829#pullrequestreview-592668004

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:42:15 -0800

Merged #4829 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4829#event-4347799685