Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Tidy up reference style (#4820)

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 07:45:16 -0800

@mnot and @MikeBishop I have learned something new about kramdown-rfc2629. Cheers.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4820#issuecomment-770951805

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 16:16:24 -0800

@afrind?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4820#issuecomment-771251288

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 15:03:32 -0800

@afrind approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4820#pullrequestreview-581849844

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 15:13:25 -0800

Merged #4820 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4820#event-4282245660