Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Missed a superscript opportunity (#4825)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 00:42:11 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4825

-- Commit Summary --

  * Missed a superscript opportunity

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4825.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4825.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4825

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 12:34:33 -0800

@seanturner approved this pull request.

If we can do this - do it!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4825#pullrequestreview-585898478

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 13:36:22 -0800

Merged #4825 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4825#event-4305922576