Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Ben Kaduk's HTTP/3 Comment 4 (#4779)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 10:27:09 -0800

Closed #4779 via #4819.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779#event-4275263864

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 15:41:45 -0800

reopening to run it through a call

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779#issuecomment-772091864

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 15:42:02 -0800

Reopened #4779.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779#event-4282327168

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 15:08:25 -0800

Closed #4779.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779#event-4356905026

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 15:08:25 -0800

Closing this now that the IESG have approved the document and it's with the RFC editor.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4779#issuecomment-782945633