Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Cite receive stream section for receipt of MAX_* (#4852)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:36:37 -0700

Tommy points out that we accidentally cited the sending parts, but these
are receive states.

Closes #4832.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852

-- Commit Summary --

  * Cite receive stream section for receipt of MAX_*

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 06:19:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852#pullrequestreview-621099678

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:47:53 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852#pullrequestreview-621519024

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:09:23 -0700

Merged #4852 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4852#event-4530664272