Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Application-Layer, not Application Layer (#4843)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:47:09 -0700

Fixes #4837, as well as other instances of the term.  RFC 7301 does indeed hyphenate (and that&#39;s correct, since &quot;application-layer&quot; is being used as a single unit to describe &quot;protocol&quot;).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843

-- Commit Summary --

  * Application-Layer, not Application Layer

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:58:57 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843#pullrequestreview-615494170

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:26:24 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843#pullrequestreview-615951898

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 08:38:04 -0700

@seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843#pullrequestreview-617032935

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 15:39:16 -0700

Merged #4843 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4843#event-4498869133