Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Passive voice to the rescue (#4850)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:30:28 -0700

Rather than saying who ignores MAX_STREAMS, we can just that it is ignored.

Closes #4849.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850

-- Commit Summary --

  * Passive voice to the rescue

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:35:57 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850#pullrequestreview-619174176

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:12:10 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850#pullrequestreview-624745637

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:14:13 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Yeah, this is the right fix.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850#pullrequestreview-624746738

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:19:08 -0700

Merged #4850 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4850#event-4530702670