Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Applications define error codes (#4858)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:15:19 -0700

This avoids the implication of a single error code space. Even if one is
permissible, that is not necessary.

Closes #4856.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858

-- Commit Summary --

  * Applications define error codes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:16:51 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858#pullrequestreview-624748142

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:58:05 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858#pullrequestreview-624768082

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:59:13 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4858#pullrequestreview-624872579