Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] QPACK IANA details (#4845)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:03:50 -0700

Fixes #4839.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4845

-- Commit Summary --

  * QPACK IANA details

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4845.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4845.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4845

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:29:14 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4845#pullrequestreview-615953061

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 15:40:50 -0700

Merged #4845 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4845#event-4498873399