Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Final numbers (#4870)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 23:39:23 -0700

For those drafts that are in AUTH48.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870

-- Commit Summary --

  * Final metadata
  * Rename drafts

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)
    R rfc8999.md (10)
    R rfc9000.md (12)
    R rfc9001.md (10)
    R rfc9002.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:10:32 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

9000! Very cool!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#pullrequestreview-647114393

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:54:25 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#pullrequestreview-647170986

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:58:05 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#pullrequestreview-647175566

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 12:09:57 -0700

@seanturner commented on this pull request.

> @@ -1,9 +1,11 @@
 ---
 title: "Version-Independent Properties of QUIC"
 abbrev: QUIC Invariants
-docname: draft-ietf-quic-invariants-latest
-date: {DATE}
+number: 8999
+docName: draft-ietf-quic-invariants-13
+date: 2021-05

Should this be {DATE} or should {DATE} in draft-ietf-quic-http.md be 2021-05?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#pullrequestreview-647424928

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:51:59 -0700

@MikeBishop commented on this pull request.

 ---

{DATE} will auto-populate whenever the doc builds, though.  It'll be a fixed value after this, but HTTP doesn't have them yet.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#discussion_r622532564

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 15:17:02 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

04349bbadb00cbd848ada38f73e53655a5e2b1b4  Add DOIs to the references

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870/files/b16380f33218285d12707f82e8424647f1894a08..04349bbadb00cbd848ada38f73e53655a5e2b1b4

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 19:33:05 -0700

---

Ah that's right!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#discussion_r622693918

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 19:33:48 -0700

@seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#pullrequestreview-647777313

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:47:38 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

This PR makes me happy.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4870#pullrequestreview-649699314