Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix ack_delay pseudocode to allow = (#4861)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:54:32 -0700

Fixes #4860

Also switch the conditional order so the pseudocodes align.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix ack_delay pseudocode to allow =

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 13:55:43 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861#pullrequestreview-641514576

---

From: dustpan28646 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 05:02:12 -0700

@dustpan28646 approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861#pullrequestreview-644587103

---

From: Pmimo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 05:13:07 -0700

@Paulo-21 approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861#pullrequestreview-644596176

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:38:30 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4861#pullrequestreview-649698181