Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 0b3b32: Tidy the XML

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 23:56:50 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/tidy-xml
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 0b3b3227ece1e6463fd4ff7f84bfa80677b9d1fb
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0b3b3227ece1e6463fd4ff7f84bfa80677b9d1fb
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-04-28 (Wed, 28 Apr 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M Makefile
    A xml2rfc-tidy.py

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tidy the XML

The purpose of this tool is to ensure that we can produce an XML file
that won't diverge too much from what the RPC produces.

The main thing this does is add \<bcp14\> elements as necessary.  But it
also tweaks indentation and removes XML garbage.  More can be added as
we discover the need.