Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove all RFC Editor notes (#4869)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 23:02:41 -0700

This includes changelogs, notes in front matter, and stuff about draft versions.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove change logs
  * Remove RFC editor notes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (295)
    M draft-ietf-quic-invariants.md (11)
    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (123)
    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (260)
    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (213)
    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (661)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:11:48 -0700

@seanturner approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869#pullrequestreview-647509288

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:07:21 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869#pullrequestreview-648556077

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:41:32 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Goodbye, change logs!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4869#pullrequestreview-649698557