Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Missed edits for recovery (#4911)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:32:05 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911

-- Commit Summary --

  * Missed edits for recovery

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:33:50 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911#pullrequestreview-657310662

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:42:23 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

> @@ -174,7 +174,7 @@ of frames contained in a packet affect recovery and congestion control logic:
   acknowledgment.
 
 * Packets containing frames besides ACK or CONNECTION_CLOSE frames count toward
-  congestion control limits and are considered in-flight.
+  congestion control limits and are considered in flight.

```suggestion
  congestion control limits and are considered to be in flight.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911#pullrequestreview-657313767

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:42:30 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

be1bc573b67ba8edd0c5b73eae0b3a5280b4b84c  Update rfc9002.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911/files/633deea18eba0cc14787681321a8f760e72c3599..be1bc573b67ba8edd0c5b73eae0b3a5280b4b84c

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:42:46 -0700

Merged #4911 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4911#event-4732572213