Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Re-do of #4861 on updated filename(9002) (#4883)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 10:35:30 -0700

Recovery become 9002, so I ported the change from #4861 over.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4883

-- Commit Summary --

  * Re-do of #4861 on updated filename(9002)

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4883.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4883.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4883

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 10:39:05 -0700

Merged #4883 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4883#event-4679342683