Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] stop trying to fix BCP 14 (#4900)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:50:34 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900

-- Commit Summary --

  * stop trying to fix BCP 14

-- File Changes --

    M rfc8999.md (6)
    M rfc9000.md (3)
    M rfc9001.md (3)
    M rfc9002.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:01:20 -0700

Merged #4900 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4900#event-4732316611