Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Stuff missed in transport appendices (#4907)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:09:08 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4907

-- Commit Summary --

  * Stuff missed in transport appendices

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (8)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4907.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4907.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4907

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:13:12 -0700

Merged #4907 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4907#event-4732390193