Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Missing edit; add 'the's (#4906)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:04:08 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4906

-- Commit Summary --

  * Missing edit; add &#39;the&#39;s

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4906.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4906.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4906

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 23:10:18 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4906 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4906#event-4732372155