Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] DOES IT NEVER END?!? (#4921)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 22:39:33 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921

-- Commit Summary --

  * DOES IT NEVER END?!?

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 05:46:41 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921#pullrequestreview-670133647

---

From: James Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 05:54:11 -0700

always darkest before the dawn ....

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921#issuecomment-849609663

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:30:46 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921#pullrequestreview-670260581

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:08:11 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

ARE WE THERE YET?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921#pullrequestreview-670545735

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:57:35 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Sigh.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921#pullrequestreview-670587571

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:57:48 -0700

Merged #4921 into main.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4921#event-4807955279