Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f54e0a: Get case of Stateless Reset right

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 15:43:00 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f54e0a58ad0cc3ad038b43f4eddaf273ff52a5ff
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f54e0a58ad0cc3ad038b43f4eddaf273ff52a5ff
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-03 (Mon, 03 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Get case of Stateless Reset right

Stateless Reset is capitalized when referring to the thing that is sent,
but stateless reset as a concept is lowercase.

This is to be consistent with packet naming, even if this isn't a
packet. This also removes "stateless reset packet" and "Stateless Reset
packet" and variations of the same from the document by removing
"packet" in all cases.  A stateless reset is a UDP datagram always.

  Commit: a9d09a906a38174b1e014c7534080b320dcba112
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a9d09a906a38174b1e014c7534080b320dcba112
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-03 (Mon, 03 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Stateless reset tokens are a concept too

There are relatively few references to the Stateless Reset Token field
in a NEW_CONNECTION_ID field, so title case is rare for these.

  Commit: 2eefefe3ab6a27530bb7339f5f2dfd78d00a8c7f
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/2eefefe3ab6a27530bb7339f5f2dfd78d00a8c7f
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-03 (Mon, 03 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'rpc-transport-1' into stateless-reset-case

  Commit: deb8c16b6ae65b592555916cff55a7f78c5604f6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/deb8c16b6ae65b592555916cff55a7f78c5604f6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-05 (Wed, 05 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  values

Co-authored-by: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>

  Commit: eb9630ef6f64c80bcb74fcb0e3bfa8082d3b1270
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/eb9630ef6f64c80bcb74fcb0e3bfa8082d3b1270
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-05 (Wed, 05 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Wrap it

  Commit: 432342318c170427f99d73c351be2e9f88207287
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/432342318c170427f99d73c351be2e9f88207287
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-05 (Wed, 05 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #4882 from quicwg/stateless-reset-case

Get the case of stateless reset consistent

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/148f56819d76...432342318c17