Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC Editor edits for Appendix A (#4898)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:25:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC Editor edits for Appendix A

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:30:25 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898#pullrequestreview-657282770

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:36:12 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898#pullrequestreview-657285590

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:36:17 -0700

Merged #4898 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4898#event-4732157995