Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing word 'packet' in recovery section 6.3 (#4903)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:59:30 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing word &#39;packet&#39; in recovery section 6.3

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 23:02:15 +0000 (UTC)

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903#pullrequestreview-657297270

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:09:50 -0700

Merged #4903 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4903#event-4732369268