Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Do the contacts by hand (#4916)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:18:03 -0700

I couldn&#39;t work out how to get kramdown-rfc2629 to help me here, and the RFC editor seems to have fixated on using \&lt;contact&gt; so...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916

-- Commit Summary --

  * Do the contacts by hand

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9001.md (44)
    M rfc9002.md (31)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:21:00 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

8f4ddf64e4a0bed3cf1bddd807888df95421662b  Fix RFC 9000 too

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916/files/bfd7b418628db35c57c0087956afb5ff1f167455..8f4ddf64e4a0bed3cf1bddd807888df95421662b

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:23:08 -0700

56b40b7de492fb28177e10459c3badf52bd3a9d1  Missed Jim

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916/files/8f4ddf64e4a0bed3cf1bddd807888df95421662b..56b40b7de492fb28177e10459c3badf52bd3a9d1

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:24:24 -0700

So there is this `{{{real name}{ascii name}}}` syntax that kramdown-rfc2629 supports.  That's nice, but I can't work out how to get the processor to recognize it in a list and I'm not interested in doing any more spelunking in the code.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916#issuecomment-839383280

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:27:11 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916#pullrequestreview-657411269

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:12:26 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 2 commits.

a222d35af6a2e81c6ad55858393a977753ad90ee  Compact lists
f83c21c24fb80dd6c90a6a11f26cb64f198f8713  Tidy <contact> properly

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916/files/56b40b7de492fb28177e10459c3badf52bd3a9d1..f83c21c24fb80dd6c90a6a11f26cb64f198f8713

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 06:45:53 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916#pullrequestreview-657905749

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:53:42 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916#pullrequestreview-658498389

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:54:03 -0700

Merged #4916 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4916#event-4739410680