Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add missing a; rewrap (#4905)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:02:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4905

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add missing a; rewrap

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4905.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4905.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4905

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:09:33 -0700

Merged #4905 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4905#event-4732367497