Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Prevent the use (#4910)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:23:01 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910

-- Commit Summary --

  * entries are listed
  * missing the

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (25)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:39:37 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910#pullrequestreview-657312993

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:40:28 -0700

Do you need to rebase? There's a change that seems to have been repeated in a previously merged PR.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910#issuecomment-839287737

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 17:02:19 -0700

Merged #4910 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4910#event-4732697244