Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] f54e0a: Get case of Stateless Reset right

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 23:14:09 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/stateless-reset-case
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: f54e0a58ad0cc3ad038b43f4eddaf273ff52a5ff
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/f54e0a58ad0cc3ad038b43f4eddaf273ff52a5ff
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-03 (Mon, 03 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Get case of Stateless Reset right

Stateless Reset is capitalized when referring to the thing that is sent,
but stateless reset as a concept is lowercase.

This is to be consistent with packet naming, even if this isn't a
packet. This also removes "stateless reset packet" and "Stateless Reset
packet" and variations of the same from the document by removing
"packet" in all cases.  A stateless reset is a UDP datagram always.

  Commit: a9d09a906a38174b1e014c7534080b320dcba112
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/a9d09a906a38174b1e014c7534080b320dcba112
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-03 (Mon, 03 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M rfc9000.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Stateless reset tokens are a concept too

There are relatively few references to the Stateless Reset Token field
in a NEW_CONNECTION_ID field, so title case is rare for these.

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/f54e0a58ad0c%5E...a9d09a906a38