Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] All the stuff in RFC 9002 we missed in a screaming rush (#4915)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:47:43 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915

-- Commit Summary --

  * All the stuff in RFC 9002 we missed in a screaming rush

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:04:23 -0700

@afrind approved this pull request.

You made one pass and I made two and we still missed some lol

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915#pullrequestreview-657403334

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:15:55 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915#pullrequestreview-657407473

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 08:12:12 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915#pullrequestreview-658012551

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 08:12:21 -0700

Merged #4915 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4915#event-4736951855