Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add 'its' to invariants (#4914)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:40:46 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add &#39;its&#39; to invariants

-- File Changes --

    M rfc8999.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:15:23 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914#pullrequestreview-657407314

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:47:42 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914#pullrequestreview-657418073

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:52:57 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914#pullrequestreview-658498135

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:53:05 -0700

Merged #4914 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4914#event-4739407979