Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RPC changes to 9002 (#4918)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:23:49 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918

-- Commit Summary --

  * RPC changes

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (43)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:25:42 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918#pullrequestreview-661532659

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:44:49 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918#pullrequestreview-661539202

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:47:39 -0700

Merged #4918 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4918#event-4757598135