Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Get the case of stateless reset consistent (#4882)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 23:15:52 -0700

See comments on the two commits for these.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882

-- Commit Summary --

  * Get case of Stateless Reset right
  * Stateless reset tokens are a concept too

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (112)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 23:23:43 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 21 commits.

80c058f977e49188bc4eb7a41fab36d6262b695e  First few sections of RPC changes
85941f827c917783874dfc52699b15d0b75958f3  Ten sections of RPC edits
aff23a516650ae6bd89eae2321777f47c11eb83c  Tweaks to reference format
47235b55ef4245eacb962f9c4a7274c53575812f  Revert dependency on unmerged kramdown-rfc2629 change
b0999a244a850cb01dc36d21a5c63c32d1ea6a24  Add attribute to aside block
740f1da98cc8af3c5ea1f8612007d520feb5f718  Cite sections of recovery
acc33eb7c3dbef1f300c3afa61404af0b8d584a9  Asides
1e61cbb5ba32bc82f1b0fd436d379dc868990597  Clearer forward references for error handling
6b3a0a64360af9995ba150ef1db0592f855cf049  Inline equation clarifications
27aa5b198e73bb2f5ef78a550412d7cf73edf40f  It's the transport parameter value
84af6013e5a01d7915aefe731c3b3a5293fed51c  emdash for clarity
c7f3f369e2805aa41dec65a3326e8e4b94d642cd  S1 really is chosen by the client
0fa522f12284c9325fe7bd921ba000a8d26fcd91  This is a nasty sentence
6155320f94008613d22a006e24a7df47b801a5c4  default values, plural
9036660402a98810f9ea21839cc27f641a27a1b8  Update citation
55c21aa1b1ed9eb8e00ed9954d0b6ffd35724bdd  Jana had some more text to add
595a86866da65ec667a4a4313cb811b4dbf533eb  Wrap; my own tweaks
e4f20916ec6696c683a4db01c1223d14d556db5c  Merge branch 'master' into rpc-transport-1
3ff19a2e3fb7466a26f08a6626fc964f238e0f8e  Reword transport parameter remembering text
9b0c5db0bd3f3d297c1a1eac3aea7195ae8f5322  Missed one capital C on connection ID
2eefefe3ab6a27530bb7339f5f2dfd78d00a8c7f  Merge branch 'rpc-transport-1' into stateless-reset-case

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882/files/a9d09a906a38174b1e014c7534080b320dcba112..2eefefe3ab6a27530bb7339f5f2dfd78d00a8c7f

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 23:25:02 -0700

See f54e0a5 for the "stateless reset/Stateless Reset" changes and a9d09a9 for the token changes.  As this conflicts very heavily with #4877, I've merged that in here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882#issuecomment-831049449

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 12:01:28 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

one suggestion - take it or leave it.
This is super good - thanks for catching it!

>  with the connection IDs and remote addresses for datagrams it has recently sent.
-This includes Stateless Reset Tokens from NEW_CONNECTION_ID frames and the
-server's transport parameters but excludes Stateless Reset Tokens associated
+This includes Stateless Reset Token fields from NEW_CONNECTION_ID frames and the

```suggestion
This includes Stateless Reset Token field values from NEW_CONNECTION_ID frames and the
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882#pullrequestreview-651566337

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 14:41:19 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

deb8c16b6ae65b592555916cff55a7f78c5604f6  values

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882/files/2eefefe3ab6a27530bb7339f5f2dfd78d00a8c7f..deb8c16b6ae65b592555916cff55a7f78c5604f6

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 14:58:27 -0700

eb9630ef6f64c80bcb74fcb0e3bfa8082d3b1270  Wrap it

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882/files/deb8c16b6ae65b592555916cff55a7f78c5604f6..eb9630ef6f64c80bcb74fcb0e3bfa8082d3b1270

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 15:43:05 -0700

Merged #4882 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4882#event-4686026327