Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Handshake packets aren't special (#4853)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 17:58:13 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 3 commits.

24b10bd332b6e57c5f19e1494120d99b37dc8b20  Handshake packets aren't special
6de695153ab79b8c34aeca2a814fefece9397b7c  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md
c8942f83a1fc68d093bb7f86cc4cb0b36f7ce42b  Praveen's suggestion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4853/files/a3aa07b295b15cd97b1e548be231ca966ded9b43..c8942f83a1fc68d093bb7f86cc4cb0b36f7ce42b

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 17:58:32 -0700

Just in case you want to use this, I've rebased.  I'll replay my suggestions too.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4853#issuecomment-831626644

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 17:58:53 -0700

@martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> +reduces the congestion window to one packet ({{?RFC5681}}). QUIC treats
+loss of a packet containing handshake data the same as other losses and
+reduces the congestion window.  When the PTO timer expires during the
+handshake, one or two packets are sent and the timer is doubled.

```suggestion
reduces the congestion window to one packet ({{?RFC5681}}). QUIC treats
loss of a packet containing handshake data the same as other losses.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4853#pullrequestreview-650826347

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 18:05:41 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

a9f783edae99738f48f1ccc0c8b8e9c0ca7118e9  Update rfc9002.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4853/files/c8942f83a1fc68d093bb7f86cc4cb0b36f7ce42b..a9f783edae99738f48f1ccc0c8b8e9c0ca7118e9

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 18:07:31 -0700

Merged #4853 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4853#event-4680859891