Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] entries are listed (#4908)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:15:23 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4908

-- Commit Summary --

  * entries are listed

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4908.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4908.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4908

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:31:58 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4908#pullrequestreview-657309901

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:32:09 -0700

Merged #4908 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4908#event-4732507909