Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 9000 mbishop diff review (#4909)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:22:48 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909

-- Commit Summary --

  * discussed
  * table spaces
  * it MAY
  * indicate that
  * More &#39;the&#39;s
  * Another &#39;it&#39;

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:30:50 -0700

@janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -1366,7 +1366,7 @@ Servers MUST drop incoming packets under all other circumstances.
 
 ### Considerations for Simple Load Balancers
 
-A server deployment could balance load among servers using only source and
+A server deployment could load-balance among servers using only source and

I think I had changed this to `balance load` -- but I'm ok with this, since it's a term of art.

> @@ -1381,10 +1381,11 @@ when a client's address changes.
   address. Note that clients could choose not to use the preferred address.
 
 A server in a deployment that does not implement a solution to maintain
-connection continuity when the client address changes SHOULD indicate migration
-is not supported using the disable_active_migration transport parameter.  The
-disable_active_migration transport parameter does not prohibit connection
-migration after a client has acted on a preferred_address transport parameter.
+connection continuity when the client address changes SHOULD indicate that
+migration is not supported using the disable_active_migration transport

```suggestion
migration is not supported by using the disable_active_migration transport
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909#pullrequestreview-657308506

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:50:59 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

46015792e9ff9cbaf789c82c6ca76591d224f16b  by

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909/files/0146e6226b0261326501cacb7905bcee1e50ec5d..46015792e9ff9cbaf789c82c6ca76591d224f16b

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:51:11 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

> @@ -795,7 +795,7 @@ as "open" when either sending or receiving parts are in a non-terminal state and
 "closed" when both sending and receiving streams are in terminal states.
 
 {{stream-bidi-mapping}} shows a more complex mapping of bidirectional stream
-states that loosely correspond to the stream states in HTTP/2
+states that loosely correspond to the stream states discussed in HTTP/2

```suggestion
states that loosely correspond to the stream states defined in HTTP/2
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909#pullrequestreview-657317369

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:51:25 -0700

7fa15c22f745affe8e8a201f9e3fec5698561210  defined, not discussed

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909/files/46015792e9ff9cbaf789c82c6ca76591d224f16b..7fa15c22f745affe8e8a201f9e3fec5698561210

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 17:01:37 -0700

Merged #4909 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4909#event-4732692607