Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] keywords (#4867)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 13:18:48 -0700

"next generation", please.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4867#issuecomment-832215757

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 15:59:04 -0700

transport: tcp/2, tcpng, transport-ng, next generation
recovery: FEC, loss-tolerant congestion control
tls: plaintext QUIC, opportunistic encryption

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4867#issuecomment-832300736

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 17:45:24 -0700

Closed #4867.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4867#event-4732968061