Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] We need to reference RFC 2119 and 8174 separately (#4896)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:21:10 -0700

Yet another thing that is wrong, but not worth fighting.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4896

-- Commit Summary --

  * We need to reference RFC 2119 and 8174 separately

-- File Changes --

    M rfc8999.md (8)
    M rfc9000.md (5)
    M rfc9001.md (5)
    M rfc9002.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4896.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4896.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4896

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:29:52 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4896#pullrequestreview-657282449

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:35:22 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #4896 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4896#event-4732151796