Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RPC edits, section 7 (#4897)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:24:43 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897

-- Commit Summary --

  * RPC edits, section 7

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (89)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:25:23 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

42db6c111cd07f94b6d2d8cc33fbcc22235d9a10  Wrap

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897/files/5ed230441a8ca8bbf88a9743e3d28156f12278d9..42db6c111cd07f94b6d2d8cc33fbcc22235d9a10

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:27:04 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897#pullrequestreview-657281011

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:34:34 -0700

fca44912f70438c27734247a79ce02bf7d991a7e  Flip phrase around, per Jana

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897/files/42db6c111cd07f94b6d2d8cc33fbcc22235d9a10..fca44912f70438c27734247a79ce02bf7d991a7e

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:35:03 -0700

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897#pullrequestreview-657285006

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:35:37 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897#pullrequestreview-657285296

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:35:47 -0700

Merged #4897 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4897#event-4732154529