Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] 0b3b32: Tidy the XML

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 15:34:02 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts
  Commit: 0b3b3227ece1e6463fd4ff7f84bfa80677b9d1fb
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/0b3b3227ece1e6463fd4ff7f84bfa80677b9d1fb
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-04-28 (Wed, 28 Apr 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M Makefile
    A xml2rfc-tidy.py

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tidy the XML

The purpose of this tool is to ensure that we can produce an XML file
that won't diverge too much from what the RPC produces.

The main thing this does is add \<bcp14\> elements as necessary.  But it
also tweaks indentation and removes XML garbage.  More can be added as
we discover the need.

  Commit: 32fe5d9d329408bd985ac26ee810171db0586da6
      https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/commit/32fe5d9d329408bd985ac26ee810171db0586da6
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-05-03 (Mon, 03 May 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M Makefile
    A xml2rfc-tidy.py

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #4871 from quicwg/tidy-xml

Tidy the XML

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/compare/941d0c71ca65...32fe5d9d3294