Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update readme to point to new locations (#4886)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 16:28:21 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4886

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update readme to point to new locations

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (28)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4886.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4886.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4886

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 16:40:39 -0700

@nibanks approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4886#pullrequestreview-650801107

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 18:10:44 -0700

Merged #4886 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4886#event-4680865453