Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC Editor edits for recovery Appendix B (#4899)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:34:02 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC Editor edits for recovery Appendix B

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (30)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:36:11 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899#pullrequestreview-657285570

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:37:16 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899#pullrequestreview-657286086

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:37:20 -0700

Merged #4899 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4899#event-4732164728