Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] ECN Counts; last fix (#4920)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 17:09:59 -0700

This one slipped the net.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920

-- Commit Summary --

  * ECN Counts; last fix

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 17:10:41 -0700

@martinthomson commented on this pull request.

> @@ -5687,7 +5687,7 @@ ECN Counts {
 ~~~
 {: #ecn-count-format title="ECN Count Format"}
 
-The three ECN Counts are:
+The three fields in ECN Counts are:

I could also do

```suggestion
The three fields in the ECN Counts field are:
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920#pullrequestreview-668497581

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 17:27:01 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

Either way is fine by me. Just ship it already :P

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920#pullrequestreview-668503497

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 18:41:33 -0700

~~~

Or
```suggestion
The ECN count fields are:
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920#discussion_r639343179

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 18:42:35 -0700

> @@ -5674,7 +5674,7 @@ connection error of type FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR.
 The ACK frame uses the least significant bit of the type value (that is, type
 0x03) to indicate ECN feedback and report receipt of QUIC packets with
 associated ECN codepoints of ECT(0), ECT(1), or ECN-CE in the packet's IP
-header.  ECN Counts are only present when the ACK frame type is 0x03.
+header.  The ECN Counts field is only present when the ACK frame type is 0x03.

```suggestion
header.  ECN counts are only present when the ACK frame type is 0x03.
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920#pullrequestreview-668530219

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 18:45:13 -0700

@janaiyengar pushed 1 commit.

5fb1704111e957634c5ea33ee2ed1494448a43d5  Apply suggestions from code review

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920/files/07a2b64580432fd6b11801c30f4fc1e50b1f727c..5fb1704111e957634c5ea33ee2ed1494448a43d5

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 18:45:58 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Thanks, Martin!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920#pullrequestreview-668531374

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 18:48:15 -0700

Merged #4920 into main.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4920#event-4796210784