Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Invariants take 2 (#4904)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:00:31 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4904

-- Commit Summary --

  * stop trying to fix BCP 14
  * Some stuff I missed
  * Missed a plural

-- File Changes --

    M rfc8999.md (14)
    M rfc9000.md (3)
    M rfc9001.md (3)
    M rfc9002.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4904.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4904.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4904

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:12:27 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4904#pullrequestreview-657301806

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:20:14 -0700

Merged #4904 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4904#event-4732434012