Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix missing space (#4902)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:57:09 -0700

The rest is wrapping, as @martinthomson just said.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4902

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix missing space

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4902.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4902.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4902

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:01:07 -0700

Merged #4902 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4902#event-4732315291