Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Invariants: Say 'field' more (#4901)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:51:58 -0700

The names are capitalized, but we don&#39;t say &quot;the ... field.&quot;  We probably should.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4901

-- Commit Summary --

  * Say &#39;field&#39; more

-- File Changes --

    M rfc8999.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4901.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4901.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4901

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:00:48 -0700

Merged #4901 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4901#event-4732313202