Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] All the missing pieces in RFC 9001 that I found (#4912)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:34:17 -0700

Lots of missing articles here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912

-- Commit Summary --

  * All the missing pieces in RFC 9001 that I found

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9001.md (42)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:39:37 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912#pullrequestreview-657390989

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:42:51 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912#pullrequestreview-658494926

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:52:57 -0700

Merged #4912 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4912#event-4739407445