Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Contributors is not numbered (#4888)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 15:54:07 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888

-- Commit Summary --

  * Contributors is not numbered

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 08:46:20 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888#pullrequestreview-652470154

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 08:51:42 -0700

@ianswett approved this pull request.

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888#pullrequestreview-652476000

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 16:30:39 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888#pullrequestreview-654923984

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 20:02:51 -0700

Merged #4888 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4888#event-4705864275