Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC editor comments, Recovery Section 8 (#4894)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:09:24 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894

-- Commit Summary --

  * RFC editor comments, Recovery Section 8

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9002.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:11:31 -0700

@janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894#pullrequestreview-657273114

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:12:06 -0700

These are tiny enough that I'll merge

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894#issuecomment-839224095

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:12:09 -0700

Merged #4894 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4894#event-4731999423