Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Rewrite to avoid awkward line break (#4884)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 16:03:40 -0700

It&#39;s a crude hack, but it works.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4884

-- Commit Summary --

  * Rewrite to avoid awkward line break

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9001.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4884.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4884.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4884

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 18:10:30 -0700

Closed #4884.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4884#event-4680865095

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 18:10:30 -0700

Folded into #4875 to avoid a conflict there.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4884#issuecomment-831629832