Subject: [quicwg/version-negotiation] 676058: Tweak the intro

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 17:07:19 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/main
  Home:   https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation
  Commit: 676058a843848e34c179b3fb0986c35d2089a44c
      https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/commit/676058a843848e34c179b3fb0986c35d2089a44c
  Author: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-07-19 (Mon, 19 Jul 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-version-negotiation.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Tweak the intro

The "single round trip" thing isn't really a guarantee given various
factors.  Setting this up as *additional* round trips is cleaner and
more accurate.  I adjusted the paragraph structure to match.

  Commit: 2b79bdcf7d03fef8baef67bfa7706e41b48c1318
      https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/commit/2b79bdcf7d03fef8baef67bfa7706e41b48c1318
  Author: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2021-07-25 (Sun, 25 Jul 2021)

  Changed paths:
    M draft-ietf-quic-version-negotiation.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge pull request #50 from martinthomson/tweak-intro

Tweak the intro

Compare: https://github.com/quicwg/version-negotiation/compare/f369534c4c7e...2b79bdcf7d03