Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Remove duplicated "becomes unblocked when the Insert Count" (#4926)

From: Daiki AMINAKA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 23:54:20 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove duplicated &quot;becomes unblocked when the Insert Count&quot;

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:24:00 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

Good catch.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926#pullrequestreview-705991026

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 07:50:42 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926#pullrequestreview-706373572

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:51:27 -0700

Merged #4926 into main.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4926#event-5039328188