Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix absolute index from 4 to 3 (#4925)

From: Daiki AMINAKA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 20:27:13 -0700

The index should be 3
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix absolute index from 4 to 3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 09:58:07 -0700

Merged #4925 into main.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925#event-4996169766

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 05:12:47 -0700

This PR should then also be submitted as an errata to the RFC via the RFC Editor web site?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925#issuecomment-878228154

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 05:22:42 -0700

This is for QPACK, so we still have some time for final fixups before needing errata

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925#issuecomment-878234632

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:51:52 -0700

Ah, got it.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4925#issuecomment-878434962