Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix Insert Count from 4 to 3 (#4922)

From: Daiki AMINAKA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 21:32:27 -0700

The Insert Count should be 3 at this point (before inserting duplicated header)
It should become 4 after this duplication
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4922

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix Insert Count from 4 to 3

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4922.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4922.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4922

---

From: Daiki AMINAKA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 21:34:53 -0700

Closed #4922.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4922#event-4973818906