Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] CircleCI configuration update (#4924)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 23:36:55 -0700

I&#39;ve had to make some changes in the template to deal with some odd
regressions in CircleCI (see
https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template/issues/293 for details).
This is the updated configuration.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924

-- Commit Summary --

  * CircleCI configuration update

-- File Changes --

    M .circleci/config.yml (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 00:30:43 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 2 commits.

89bde755a9fdd8ed6a11fe962eceaa9025db88a2  Revert BCP14 thing
69b5ad91273bd2d7ce368e66cda6e566ca15a555  That was an old image

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924/files/1b3b1e1c69a4d697c58cfa78bc463968b564afa9..69b5ad91273bd2d7ce368e66cda6e566ca15a555

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 11:24:05 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Is there a reason not to simply move this repo over to GitHub Actions as well?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924#pullrequestreview-700256420

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 14:29:09 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

97883129e5aaba82a64e74b2852a6913adc0a14c  Move to GitHub Actions

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924/files/69b5ad91273bd2d7ce368e66cda6e566ca15a555..97883129e5aaba82a64e74b2852a6913adc0a14c

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 14:29:20 -0700

Yeah, given how this breaks in Circle; that's probably wise.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924#issuecomment-875094698

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 17:39:22 -0700

@LPardue, @mjoras, do you think that you could stop following this project in CircleCI?  Then we can merge this one.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924#issuecomment-875177769

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 17:48:54 -0700

Merged #4924 into main.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4924#event-4986158476