Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Reference the concept, not the header (#4936)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:28:05 -0700

Noticed in https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/938 that we&#39;re pointing to different sections:

- 6.1 is the Transfer-Encoding header
- 7.1 is `chunked` specifically
- 7 is transfer codings in general

Since this passage is referring to the concept in general not being present in HTTP/3, Section 7 is the correct reference.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4936

-- Commit Summary --

  * Reference the concept, not the header

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4936.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4936.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4936