Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] [http] [editorial] Fix ASCII code for LF, NUL. (#4937)

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:15:27 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937

-- Commit Summary --

  * [http] [editorial] Fix ASCII code for LF, NUL.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:46:17 -0700

@MikeBishop approved this pull request.

Good catch!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937#pullrequestreview-752924564

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:02:31 -0700

@DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937#pullrequestreview-753060106

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:34:37 -0700

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

sorted in reverse order

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4937#pullrequestreview-753313950