Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add cross references (PR #4943)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:19:21 -0800

This adds cross references for all uses of the names of frames,
transport parameters, and error codes.  It should make the document more
usable as a result.

A side-effect of this is that there is now an index.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add automatic cross-references for frame types
  * Add cross references

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9000.md (96)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 07:39:52 -0800

@ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943#pullrequestreview-817967423