Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Not Auth48: Control data (Issue #4953)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:22:59 -0800

Http-core introduces a new term, "control data," and HTTP/2 has been updated to use this term.  HTTP/3 has not.  While it was not raised in Auth48, it might be appropriate to align this terminology before we publish these documents together.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4953
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/[email-masked]>

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:38:38 -0800

This seems like a good change for consistency, even if it might cause the document editor some short term pain.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4953#issuecomment-1039423921
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4953/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:24:52 -0800

Closed in #4959.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4953#issuecomment-1048181623
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4953/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:24:54 -0800

Closed #4953.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4953#event-6120748245
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issue/4953/issue_event/[email-masked]>