Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Auth48: Title Reconciliation (Issue #4944)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:09:32 -0800

http-core is titled simply "HTTP/1.1", while H3 follows RFC 7540 in spelling out "Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 3 (HTTP/3)".  We should probably harmonize the titles between the H1/H2/H3 documents.  It looks like the revised H2 is simply "HTTP/2", so this is probably an H3-only change.

cc @mnot, @royfielding, @reschke, @martinthomson

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4944
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/[email-masked]>

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:31:03 -0800

"HTTP/3" seems fine to me.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4944#issuecomment-1039417111
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4944/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:20:57 -0800

Closed #4944.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4944#event-6084889488
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issue/4944/issue_event/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:20:57 -0800

Fixed in #4954, but GitHub won't automatically close until it hits `main`.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4944#issuecomment-1041977218
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4944/[email-masked]>