Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add cross references (PR #4943)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:01:51 -0800

I can't get this to build locally, even though I seem to be on reasonably current versions of both kramdown-rfc2629 and xml2rfc.  It fails with a bunch of...

```
/home/mbishop/github/quic/rfc9000.xml(3139): Error: Did not find an anchor to use for <iref item='PADDING'> in <td>
/home/mbishop/github/quic/rfc9000.xml(3148): Error: Did not find an anchor to use for <iref item='PING'> in <td>
/home/mbishop/github/quic/rfc9000.xml(3157): Error: Did not find an anchor to use for <iref item='ACK'> in <td>
/home/mbishop/github/quic/rfc9000.xml(3166): Error: Did not find an anchor to use for <iref item='RESET_STREAM'> in <td>
/home/mbishop/github/quic/rfc9000.xml(3175): Error: Did not find an anchor to use for <iref item='STOP_SENDING'> in <td>
/home/mbishop/github/quic/rfc9000.xml(3184): Error: Did not find an anchor to use for <iref item='CRYPTO'> in <td>
```

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943#issuecomment-1051028368
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943/[email-masked]>

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 15:29:32 -0800

I had no such trouble; I'm running kramdown-rfc 1.6.1 and xml2rfc 3.12.3 (both freshly updated).

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943#issuecomment-1053721478
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4943/[email-masked]>