Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Auth48: Requests and required header fields (Issue #4947)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:35:27 -0800

In [4.1.1.1](https://quicwg.org/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-http.html#section-4.1.1.1), the RFC Editor asks:
> Because HTTP/3 requests is plural, may we update this as follows?
> 
> Original:
>>  All HTTP/3 requests MUST include exactly one value for the ":method",  
>> ":scheme", and ":path" pseudo-header fields, unless it is a CONNECT  
>> request; see Section 4.2.
> 
> Perhaps A:
>>  All HTTP/3 requests MUST include exactly one value for the ":method",  
>> ":scheme", and ":path" pseudo-header fields, except for CONNECT  
>> requests; see Section 4.2.
> 
> Perhaps B:
>>  All HTTP/3 requests MUST include exactly one value for the ":method",  
>> ":scheme", and ":path" pseudo-header fields, unless the request is a 
>> CONNECT  request; see Section 4.2.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4947
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/[email-masked]>

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:15:01 -0800

Either A or B is better, but I have no preference.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4947#issuecomment-1039625082
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4947/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:21:59 -0800

Closed #4947.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4947#event-6084895756
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issue/4947/issue_event/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:22:09 -0800

Fixed in #4954, but GitHub won't automatically close until it hits `main`.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4947#issuecomment-1041978897
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4947/[email-masked]>