Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify unknown unidirectional stream handling (PR #4942)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 20:17:11 -0800

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942#pullrequestreview-874172535
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942/review/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:22:22 -0800

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

070c6ee137f4eab89793e9fd2fe3c219912e1a2f  Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/h3qp_auth48' into http/unknown_uni

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942/files/cacdd9bdb9631db2cdefa326b70fb6a60305a863..070c6ee137f4eab89793e9fd2fe3c219912e1a2f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:23:55 -0800

Merged #4942 into h3qp_auth48.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942#event-6084534210
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4942/issue_event/[email-masked]>