Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] A smidge less HTTP/2 discussion (PR #4978)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 11:03:50 -0700

Removed one HTTP/2 reference which seems extraneous, and corrected the polarity of another.  This fixes #4946 by doing almost nothing; speak now if you think more is warranted.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978

-- Commit Summary --

  * A smidge less HTTP/2 discussion

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9114.md (10)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;quicwg/base-drafts/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 11:24:23 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

3b2bfcb5209a224adf1732000ac3e6bf4626914d  Lucas's suggestion

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978/files/c1c5e7a45c3588cef51c6b30940135b9787c5310..3b2bfcb5209a224adf1732000ac3e6bf4626914d
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 11:49:28 -0700

@LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978#pullrequestreview-930814615
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4978/review/[email-masked]>