Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Explicitly prohibit requests to close control streams (PR #4985)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:28:08 -0700

Fixes #4984; builds on #4982.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985

-- Commit Summary --

  * Explicitly prohibit requests to close as well; fixes #4984

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9204.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;quicwg/base-drafts/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:47:54 -0700

@marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985#pullrequestreview-943676320
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985/review/[email-masked]>

---

From: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 05:36:17 -0700

@tatsuhiro-t approved this pull request.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985#pullrequestreview-943852476
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4985/review/[email-masked]>