Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Conform to HTTP Style Guide (PR #4977)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 11:09:33 -0700

@MikeBishop pushed 1 commit.

3197f5d2e62750ef8db921811adbcae0c66537e4  Another header field

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4977/files/81e2b79c02c8d034757a51c59a40ca86af52831d..3197f5d2e62750ef8db921811adbcae0c66537e4
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4977/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 18:44:06 -0700

@mnot commented on this pull request.

Took a quick look - seems fine to me

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4977#pullrequestreview-929507532
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4977/review/[email-masked]>