Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:32:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
                          Avi Lior
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2012-01-02

   The Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol is
   nearing exhaustion of its current 8-bit Attribute Type space.  In
   addition, experience shows a growing need for complex grouping, along
   with attributes which can carry more than 253 octets of data.  This
   document defines changes to RADIUS which address all of the above
   problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-04.txt

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:42:58 -0500

A diff is at:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-04.txt

  The diff is a little confused by the addition of Section 2.7.  Major
changes are to Section 6 (Guidelines), and Section 9 (IANA considerations)

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:42:58 -0500

A diff is at:

  Alan DeKok.
_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext