Subject: [radext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-radsec-10.txt> (TLS encryption for RADIUS) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:16:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'TLS encryption for RADIUS'
  <draft-ietf-radext-radsec-10.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-01-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
   RADIUS protocol when transmitted over TCP.  This enables dynamic
   trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radsec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radsec/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext