Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radsec-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:52:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption for RADIUS
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
                          Mike McCauley
                          Stig Venaas
                          Klaas Wierenga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-12.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   This document specifies a transport profile for RADIUS using
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) over TCP as the transport protocol.
   This enables dynamic trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-12.txt

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext