Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:14:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
                          Avi Lior
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-05.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2012-04-26

   The Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol is
   nearing exhaustion of its current 8-bit Attribute Type space.  In
   addition, experience shows a growing need for complex grouping, along
   with attributes which can carry more than 253 octets of data.  This
   document defines changes to RADIUS which address all of the above
   problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions/

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:18:24 +0200

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

  That should be all the changes necessary before publication.

  I've made the changes as suggested on this list:

- added a diameter considerations section
  "don't do anything"

- changed "flags" to "reserved"

 Since there are no flags, the format name needs to be changed.
"Extended Type with Flags" is now "Long Extended Type".  This change
makes the document flow better.

  There are no issues open in the tracker, or raised on the list.  I
think that the document is ready for publication.

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:18:24 +0200

Alan DeKok.
_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext