Subject: Re: [radext] #18: Extended Attribute Restrictions

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:24:41 -0000

#18: Extended Attribute Restrictions

Changes (by aland@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 no longer applicable for the new extended attribute document.

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…     |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  Extended            |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/18#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:24:41 -0000

Changes (by aland@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext