Subject: [radext] RFC 6614 on Transport Layer Security (TLS) Encryption for RADIUS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6614

        Title:      Transport Layer Security (TLS) Encryption 
                    for RADIUS 
        Author:     S. Winter, M. McCauley,
                    S. Venaas, K. Wierenga
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 48004
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-radsec-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6614.txt

This document specifies a transport profile for RADIUS using
Transport Layer Security (TLS) over TCP as the transport protocol.
This enables dynamic trust relationships between RADIUS servers.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext