Subject: [radext] #123: nesting depth

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:05:44 -0000

#123: nesting depth

 In Section 2.3.1:

 > However, nesting depths of more than 4 are NOT RECOMMENDED.

 Where does this come from, why 4 and not 3 or 5? I mean, if this is for
 clarity and/or to avoid complexity, but it's more like a rule of thumb,
 than maybe it needs not be capitalized.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  major        |     Status:  new
Component:  radius-      |  Milestone:  milestone1
  extensions             |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/123>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>