Subject: [radext] #118: terminology refering BCP 26

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:27:54 -0000

#118: terminology refering BCP 26

 In Section 1.2:

 >    The following terms are used here with the meanings defined in BCP
 26:  "name space", "assigned value", "registration".

 >     The following terms are used here with the meanings defined in BCP
 26:  "Private Use", "Reserved", "Unassigned".

 Why the division in two separate groupings? BCP 26 is reference [RFC5226]
 - this should be marked

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  trivial      |     Status:  new
Component:  radius-      |  Milestone:  milestone1
  extensions             |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/118>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:58:37 -0000

Comment (by aland@…):

 I'll change the text to:

 The following terms are used here with the meanings defined in BCP 26
 [RFC5226]: "name space", "assigned value", "registration", "Private
 Use", "Reserved", "Unassigned", "IETF Review", and "Standards Action".

 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/118#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:58:37 -0000

Comment (by aland@…):

 I'll change the text to: