Subject: [radext] #119: 'levels of compliance'?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:34:55 -0000

#119: 'levels of compliance'?

 I am uneasy about defining 'levels of compliance' as in section 1.3:

 > An implementation is not compliant if it fails to satisfy one or more of
 the must or must not requirements for the protocols it implements. An
 implementation that satisfies all the MUST, MUST NOT, SHOULD, and SHOULD
 NOT requirements for its protocols is said to be "unconditionally
 compliant"; one that satisfies all the MUST and MUST NOT requirements but
 not all the SHOULD or SHOULD NOT requirements for its protocols is said to
 be "conditionally compliant".

 What purpose does this serve? Do we have this in other RADIUS / RADEXT
 documents, are these specific to RADIUS?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  major        |     Status:  new
Component:  radius-      |  Milestone:  milestone1
  extensions             |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/119>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext