Subject: [radext] #108: Incorrect author email address

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 22:25:05 -0000

#108: Incorrect author email address

 Email of one of the listed authors, Jouni Malinen, no longer operational.
 Email to listed address bounces with 'does not exist' error.  Request the
 author information for all be validated.

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  mauricio.sanchez@…  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial             |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  IEEE802-Attrs       |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/108>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext