Subject: [radext] #125: vendor-ID fields

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:11:05 -0000

#125: vendor-ID fields

 All vendor-ID fields in the Extended-Vendor-Specific attributes are
 defined 3 octets. I understand that this limitation is consistent with the
 way RFC 2865 defines Vendor-ID but this will create problems when the
 2**24 mark is hit. I see no reason not to use all the 4 octets (which are
 anyway defined)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  critical     |     Status:  new
Component:  radius-      |  Milestone:  milestone1
  extensions             |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/125>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext