Subject: [radext] #128: editorial

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:54:34 -0000

#128: editorial

 In Section 6.7:

 > RADIUS client implementations SHOULD support this specification as soon
 as possible.

 > RADIUS server implementations SHOULD support this specification as soon
 as possible.

 I would drop 'as soon as possible' in both sentences

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-radius-
     Type:  defect       |  extensions@…
 Priority:  trivial      |     Status:  new
Component:  radius-      |  Milestone:  milestone1
  extensions             |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/128>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>